Electronic Flight Bag Market Top Leading Players with Research Data 2030| Emergen Research
The Global Electronic Flight Bag Market report assesses the historical and current data along with a thorough analysis of the market dynamics. The report also sheds light on the significant market growth driving and restraining factors that are anticipated to influence the market growth through the forecast period. The report focuses on potential growth opportunities and limitations the prominent players of the industry might face during the entirety of the forecast timeline.
The global Electronic Flight Bag (EFB) market size was USD 5.75 Billion in 2021 and is expected to register a rapid revenue CAGR of 8.3% during the forecast period, according to the latest analysis by Emergen Research. Increasing safety concerns and real-time access of information is a key factor driving market revenue growth. EFB is an electronic device built for crew members and flight decks to perform their flight management work more efficiently and effectively. Rising demand for innovative electronic flight bag solutions improves airline efficiency by reducing ground operation expenses and expediting pilot workflows. For instance, Jeppesen created a set of EFB solutions that enable most important tools and data exchange over aircraft connectivity, lowering expenses of flight plan generation, dissemination, and storage by fully digitizing flight briefing process. In a similar vein, Thales Group created and developed Thales Pad, a flight plan hardware component coupled with Aviobook software package.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1532
Key Highlights From the Report
- The hardware segment is expected to register a significantly fast revenue growth rate during the forecast period. EFB hardware includes any portable electronic display equipment created particularly for use in flight deck or cabin. EFB devices may make quick calculations for fuel loading or aircraft performance as well as save and display a wide variety of aviation data.
- The commercial segment is expected to register a substantially fast revenue growth rate over the forecast period due to increasing fleet of commercial aircraft. In addition, rising demand for fuel-efficient aircraft, relentless advancements in aviation technology, including use of lightweight carbon composites for aircraft manufacturing, and increase in number of airline passengers are also driving revenue growth of the market.
- The portable segment is expected to register a moderately fast revenue growth rate over the forecast period. The portable Class 2 EFBs market is expected to grow at a higher CAGR during the anticipated period due to products portability and functionality. In addition, Class 2 portable electronic flight bag does not require airworthiness certification, making it easier to use.
The report further studies the key companies operating in the industry and their company profiles, product portfolio, expansion strategies, and strategic alliances such as mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, and joint ventures, among others. It also offers insights into their market reach and global position, along with highlights about their achievements and financial standings.
Key companies operating in the Electronic Flight Bag market include:
Thales Group, Teledyne Controls, Collins Aerospace, The Boeing Company, Jeppesen, Lufthansa Systems, Airbus SAS, DAC International, Esterline Technologies Corporation, and CMC Electronics Inc.
Emergen Research has segmented the global Electronic Flight Bag market on the basis of type, component, application, end-use, and region.
- Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Platform Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
To know more about the report, visit https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/electronic-flight-bag-market
The report further examines the market in the key regions of the world with regard to production and consumption patterns, import/export, supply and demand ratio, revenue generation, market share and size, and presence of prominent players in the regions. The report also covers the expansion plans undertaken by companies in the regions under the regional analysis section.
Key regions in the market include:
- North America
- Rest of EU
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Questions Addressed in the Report:
- Who are the leading players in the Electronic Flight Bag industry?
- Which region is expected to dominate the market in the coming years?
- What are the key applications of Electronic Flight Bag?
- Which segment is expected to garner traction during the coming years?
- What are the key strategies adopted by leading players in the market?
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/1532
Thank you for reading the report. The report can be customized as per the requirements of the clients. For further information or query about customization, please reach out to us, and we will offer you the report best suited for your needs.
Read similar reports by Emergen Research:
Tungsten Carbide Market
Medical Device Security Market
Non-Metal 3D Printing Market
Thermoelectric Materials Market
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]