Emergency Lighting Market: An In-Depth Look at the Current State and Future Outlook
The global emergency lighting market size reached USD 5.97 Billion in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 6.31% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Increasing number of residential and commercial construction projects and expanding hospitality industry infrastructure are key factors driving market revenue growth. Emergency lighting is used in various commercial, industrial, and residential buildings and infrastructure, including offices, hospitals, museums, stadiums, academic institutions, and movie theaters among others to provide light in case the primary lighting system or facilities fail or are compromised. Fire exits, walking egresses, and emergency doors are illuminated using these lights to ensure sufficient light and possibility of identifying routes towards safety or exits and to facilitate safe passage during emergencies and during need for evacuation of inhabitants, patients and healthcare staff, and visitors or guests, depending on the location or place. A number of countries have regulations in place with regard to installation of emergency lighting systems and periodic maintenance in order to ensure appropriate safety measures. The British Standard BS 5266:1 2016 provides a protocol for installation of fire exits in residential buildings in the U.K. Recent innovations by major companies in the market have resulted in development of wireless emergency lights that turn off whenever a prolonged period of darkness is sensed.
An Emergen Research report of 250 pages features 194 tables, 189 charts, and graphics. Our new study is ideal for anyone who wants to learn about the global Emergency Lighting market commercially and deeply, as well as to analyze the market segments in depth. With the help of our recent study, you can analyze the entire regional and global market for Emergency Lighting. To increase market share, you must obtain financial analysis of the entire market and its segments. Our research suggests there are significant opportunities in this rapidly expanding market for energy storage technology. Look at how you might take advantage of these revenue-generating opportunities. Additionally, the research will help you develop growth strategies, strengthen competitor analysis, and improve business productivity by enabling you to make better strategic decisions.
Get Free Sample Report and Related Graphs & Charts @https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1168
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- Light-Emitting Diode (LED) segment is expected to register rapid revenue growth rate during the forecast period. Significant innovations in LEDs have resulted in increasing adoption of light diodes in normal illumination as well as for emergency lights. Low voltage operation, lesser electricity consumption compared to other light technology types, long lifecycle, and ability to operate in varying temperatures are some of the key factors increasing preference for LED-based lighting solutions, including for emergency lights.
- Central power system segment accounted for a significantly large revenue share in 2021. Centrally-powered battery systems deliver power through fire-resistant cables and are extensively used in commercial buildings such as hospitals and offices. These can be either maintained or non-maintained, based on where the lights are used. Fire exits and other emergency signs, for instance, have maintained fixtures for continuous illumination.
- Emergency lighting market in Europe is expected to register moderate revenue growth rate between 2022 and 2030. Robust presence of major companies in the market and rapid advancements in lighting products in the region are factors supporting market revenue growth. For instance, Hochiki Europe Ltd., which is a fire alarm and life safety solutions providing company based in the U.K., has integrated fire alarm devices with emergency lighting in the FIREscape+ range of products. According to British Standards (BS 5266:1 2016), residential house owners are strongly advised to install fire alarms and emergency escape lightings for easy evacuation in case of any event that requires evacuation. Increasing number of residential construction projects and stringent regulations are projected to drive revenue growth of the market in this region between 2022 and 2030.
- On 08 February 2021, Orient Electric Limited launched a new range of Emergency LED lighting solutions, which includes LED bulbs, LED Batten, LED Recess Panel, and Bulkhead. The lighting solutions provide a safe back-up for illumination up to 240 minutes during power outages, when the light products switch on automatically, thereby enabling continuation of regular operations. These newly launched emergency LEDs have built-in batteries that recharge once power is restored, have long-life of 25,000 hours without maintenance, and are cost-effective.
With our new report, you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss out on opportunities. See how our work could benefit your research, analyses, and decisions. Emergen Research study is for everybody needing commercial analyses for the Emergency Lighting Market, 2022 to 2030, market-leading companies. You will find data, trends and predictions.
Major Players/Manufacturers profiled in the report are:
Koninklijke Philips N.V., General Electric Company, Panasonic, OSRAM GmbH, Schneider Electric, Citizen Electronics Co., Ltd., Toshiba Corporation, Orient Electric Limited, Energy Focus, Inc., and Nichia Corporation
Request A Discount On The Report @https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/1168
Emergen Research has segmented global emergency lighting market on the basis of power system, component, lighting type, end-use, and region:
Power System Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Central Power System
- Hybrid Power System
- Self-Contained Power System
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Lights and Luminaries
- Control Systems
Lighting Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Light-Emitting Diode (LED)
- Fluorescent Lighting
Key Geographies Profiled in the Report:
- North America(the U.S., Mexico, and Canada)
- Asia Pacific(China, Japan, India, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Europe(the U.K., France, Germany, and Rest of Europe)
- Latin America(Brazil and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa(GCC Countries and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Request Customization Of The Report @https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/1168
Key Benefits For Stakeholders:
- The report provides an extensive analysis of the current and future trends in the global minimally invasive surgical systems market to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- A detailed analysis of the factors that drive and restrict the growth of the minimally invasive surgical systems market is provided.
- Extensive analysis of key segments demonstrates the types of energy devices, access equipment, and visualization & documentation systems used in minimally invasive surgeries.
- A comprehensive analysis of the geographical landscape provides detailed information about various regions across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
- The report offers a competitive landscape of the minimally invasive surgical systems market to assist players to gain insights into the competition scenario. Key companies operating in the market are profiled to provide valuable insights.
Click here to Buy Now @https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/1168
Thank you for reading our report. To inquire about customization or any query about the report, please get in touch with us. Our team will make sure the report is best suited to your needs. Emergen Research also offers a country-wise customized report as per clients’ needs.
Read Similar Reports By Emergen Research:
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights