Employee Remote Monitoring Software Market is Growing with a CAGR of 22.9% Key participants include Microsoft, Kickidler, Ekran System
The growing need to monitor employee activity and protect valuable corporate information is propelling the demand for the market.
Employee Remote Monitoring Software Market Size – USD 264.9 Million in 2019, Market Growth – CAGR of 22.9%, Market Trends –Advancement in technology.
The global Employee Remote Monitoring Software Market is forecasted to reach USD 1,396.2 Million by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The market is witnessing increased demand due to the rise in the number of small and medium enterprises and the introduction of cost-effective remote monitoring software. The market is heavily fragmented owing to the presence of several regional players with a considerable customer base.
Employee remote monitoring software allows organizations to track the activities of employees and gather information to ensure security and drive productivity. The latest trend of working remotely from their homes or other places has created a need among the enterprises to track the work of its employees. To gain better visibility and enhance productivity is fueling the demand for the market.
Key participants include Microsoft, Kickidler, Ekran System, ActivTrak, Hubstaff, Teramind, VeriClock, Monitask, and InterGuad, Veriato 360, among others.
Get a free sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3704
The COVID-19 impact:
The distribution of Covid-19’s has influenced activities all over the globe. The virus led to the implementation of lockdown, which disrupted the workings of several industries. However, the employee remote monitoring software is experiencing a surge in demand owing to the implementation of remote work culture. Almost 88% of the enterprises encouraged their employees to work remotely after the pandemic, and 97% of the organizations canceled all work-related travel immediately.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Cloud-based components will witness a significant growth rate due to the several benefits and advancements with cloud technology, such as improved performance and accuracy, less maintenance, and enhanced manageability for end users.
- The large enterprises dominated the market with the presence of established players globally. This enterprise led the market as they have funds to invest in costly products and services. However, the rising number of small and medium enterprises is encouraging global vendors to introduce cost-effective software designed specifically for SMEs with a limited budget.
- Email monitoring software has been developed in pace with threats, so there is some quite sophisticated email protection system on the market. Failure to monitor email can result in the loss of valuable information and the data protection standards accreditation.
- North America led the market for employee remote monitoring software. The early adoption of the latest technology across the industries, along with the presence of key market players, is driving the demand for the market. The most significant reason for the growth of remote working in the North American region is the advent of 5G.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/employee-remote-monitoring-software-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented into the Global Employee Remote Monitoring Software Market on the basis of component, organization size, solution, end-user, and region:
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Organization Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Small and Medium Enterprise
- Large Enterprise
Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Time Tracking
- Online Computer Monitoring
- Productivity Analysis
- Violations Monitoring
- Computer Screen Recording
- Key logger
- File Transfer Tracking
- Email Monitoring
- Remote PC Access
End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Telecom and IT
- Others (Healthcare, Retail)
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3704
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Browse More [email protected]
Virtual Banking Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/virtual-banking-market
Virtual Cards Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/virtual-cards-market
Multi-Factor Authentication Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/multi-factor-authentication-market
Usage Based Car Insurance Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/usage-based-car-insurance-market
Explosive Detection Equipment Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/explosive-detection-equipment-market
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com