Emulsion Adhesives Market Growth Steady at 5.2% CAGR to Reach $ 23.57 Billion by 2027: COVID-19 Impact and Global Analysis by Reports and Data
The emulsion adhesives market is expected to reach USD 23.57 Billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 5.2% according to a new report by Reports and Data. Emulsion adhesives utilize water, which makes them eco-friendly. It is permissible to use them at high densities, which drives to enhance drying performance. With the use of these adhesives, the thin-film coating is feasible, which is compatible with a wide range of additives, this leads to various design opportunities. Emulsion adhesives are mostly employed for porous materials. They have broad applications, including woodworking, packaging, furniture, paper working, and labeling, among others. However, these adhesives have low adhesion to the substrate, weak resistance to humidity and water, and poor transparency. Nevertheless, the market for emulsion adhesives is expanding rapidly due to its low cost and reliable operation.
The report also offers key insights about the top companies operating in the market and their market share and global position along with product portfolio and advancements. The top companies in the market include Wacker Chemie, Arkema (Bostik), Ashland Inc., DOW, Henkel, H.B. Fuller, Franklin International, Lord Corporation, Mapei S.P.A., 3M Company, Pidilite Industries Ltd.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1966
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The emulsion adhesives market is estimated to reach USD 23.57 Billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 5.2% during the forecast period.
- The application of these additives in paper and packaging accounts for the largest share of 29.3% of the market in 2018.
- The acrylic polymer emulsion resin segment is anticipated to witness the highest CAGR of 6.0% during the forecast period.
- The removable product is expected to witness a higher CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast period.
- Removable adhesives create a temporary bond that can be separated after months or years, without transmitting deposits. Removable adhesives are used in numerous applications such as retail gift labeling, surface protection, price marking labels, and window stickers.
- An adhesive is required to maintain high initial adhesion to be removable; however, the peel intensity should be low and not increase over time so that the adhesive can be efficiently removed.
- Various players are developing strategies to mark their presence in the industry.
Inquiry more about to report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/inquiry-before-buying/1966
For the purpose of this report Reports and Data has segmented global Emulsion Adhesives market on the basis of type, application, and region:
By Product Outlook
By Resin Outlook
- Acrylic Polymer Emulsion
- Polyvinyl Acetate (PVA) Emulsion
- Vinyl Acetate Ethylene (VAE) Emulsion
- SBC Latex
By Application Outlook
- Paper & Packaging
- Automotive & Transportation
- Tapes & Labels
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
Key Regional Markets Covered in the Report:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
Request a customization on the report https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1966
Key Questions answered by the Report:
- What is the expected year-on-year growth of the Emulsion Adhesives during the forecast period?
- What key trends are expected influence revenue growth of the market going ahead?
- Which region is expected to account for largest revenue share over the forecast period?
- Which key companies are profiled in the report?
Thanks for reading our report. For more details on customization, please connect with us to know more and our team will ensure the report is well suited to your needs.
For More Reports:
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.