Engineering Plastics Market, Revenue Share, Key Growth Trends, Major Players, and Forecast, 2016–2026
The global engineering plastics market is forecast to reach USD 138.59 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The market is rising rapidly in the global market due to the increase in high demand for engineering plastics in various highly productive applications. These plastics offer transparency, self-lubrication, and economy in fabricating and decorating with almost the same durability and toughness when compared to metals.
The automotive segment has witnessed the highest amount of usage of the engineering plastics. About 21.0% of the overall market is acquired by the automotive applications in 2018. The most prominent reason the engineering plastics has a significant market in automotive industries and is chosen over metals or any other heavy metal these days, is that the plastics have a way lesser amount of weight than those alternatives. This helps plastic to reduce fuel consumption.
The Asia Pacific region for this market is forecasted to generate a revenue of USD 64.31 Billion in the year 2026, owing to its extensive market penetration towards engineering plastics coupled with its superior development in automotive and construction industries mostly in China, Japan, and India.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1851
Key participants include BASF SE, Dowdupont, LG Chem Ltd., Asahi Kasei Corporation, Mitsubishi Engineering-Plastics Corporation, Polyplastics Co. Ltd, Royal DSM, Trinseo, Evonik Industries AG, LANXESS.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Nylon has a high tensile strength, elasticity, moisture absorptivity, and is also easy to wash. Nylon is widely used for a variety of applications to include clothing, reinforcement in rubber materials such as car tires, temperature sealing materials, a number of injection molded parts for vehicles, and mechanical equipment. Nylon is often used as an alternative to low strength metals. Nylons had a market share of 8.2% in 2018 and is expected to grow with a CAGR of 9.6% throughout the forecast period.
- Polyamides are naturally present in the world. Instances for the natural Polyamides would be wool and silk. However, Polyamides are often artificially made through solid-phase synthesis. Kevlar and Nomex are some of the commercial products available in the market. The segment is expected to grow with a CAGR of 7.4% in the period 2019-2026 and would reach a revenue of USD 15.38 Billion by the end of the forecast period.
- High Performance segment possesses properties which are comparatively more endurable and have a broader range of thermal sensitivity. These type of plastics are costlier than the low performance ones and used mostly in the automotive and construction industry. The market share for this segment in 2018 was 62.4%.
- Electronic & Electrical Components includes insulators, bobbins, connectors, television bodies, mobile phone bodies, circuit boards and others. The market revenue is forecasted to USD 26.19 Billion by 2026.
- APAC having its massive rise in demand from the automotive and electronics and electrical components segment in China, Japan, and India, is expected to dominate the market with a CAGR of 9.1% during the forecast period with a market share of 46.4% by 2026.
- North America, with its increasing rate of demand for plastics in the automotive segment, is accounted to gain 20.8% of market possession by 2026 with a CAGR of 7.9% during the forecast period.
Browse Complete Report “Engineering Plastics Market” @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/engineering-plastics-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global engineering plastic market on the basis of type, performance parameter, applications, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
- Polyamides (PA)
- Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT)
- Polycarbonates (PC)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
- Polyimides (PI)
- Polyoxymethylene (POM)
- Polysulphone (PSU)
- Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
Performance Parameter Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- High Performance
- Low Performance
Applications of Plastic Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Electronics & Electrical Components
- Consumer Goods
- Medical Products
Engineering PlasticsMarket Segmentation by Region:
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- and Middle East and Africa.
Scope of the Engineering Plastics Market Report:
The report offers an extensive assessment of the growth rate and the market size based on the dynamics of the industry and the factors influencing the growth of the market. The report is formulated through authentic sources and verified and validated by industry experts. The report has been formulated through extensive primary and secondary research. It also covers the evaluation of market and competitive landscape along with SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis of the leading companies.
Request customization on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1851
Moreover, the report offers an accurate forecast estimation through a thorough analysis of the historical data (2017-2018) while considering 2019 as the base year. The data offers a panoramic view of the market, assisting the readers to gain valuable insights into the Engineering Plastics market. To impart better understanding of the market, the key statistical data is organized into pictorial representations such as charts, graphs, tables, diagrams, and figures.
Thank you for reading our report. For more inquiry or query on customization, kindly get in touch with us. Our team will ensure you get the best report suited to your needs.
Explore Reports and Data’s Prime Analysis of the global Construction and Manufacturing Industry:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyse consumer behaviour shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Power and Energy, and Chemicals. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-engineering-plastics-market