Ethylene Carbonate Market Size Expected to Grow CAGR of 6% By 2028 | Reports and Data
According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Ethylene Carbonate market was valued at USD 0.28 Billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 493.2 Million by year 2028, at a CAGR of 6%. The study covers the genre of chemicals and materials with special focus on the ethylene carbonate market. Ethylene Carbonate is an organic compound that holds the capacity of dissolving large amounts of electrolytes. It is a highly polar solvent in nature. The compound is said to have a melting point at a temperature of 39.5°C and a boiling point of 248°C. The compound can be used in various industries such as, automotive, oil and gas, medical etc. The continuous research and development to expand the domains of application of ethylene carbonates has been one of the factors propelling the market and increasing its demand. The rising demand for lithium batteries electrolytes are accelerating the demand for ethylene carbonates in the market. In addition the government policies about the fuel economy is rising the demand for lithium ion batteries. This has been a key factor for the rise in the demand. The versatility of application is one of the main factors propelling the market.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1542
The key players of the market include Mitsubishi Chemicals, BASF SE, Huntsman, Asahi Kasei and Toagosei Co. Ltd.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Ethylene Carbonate is a highly polar solvent featuring high boiling point (up to a temperature of 248°C), low toxicity, no odor and high solubility for polymers are the key properties that make it an ideal solvent and therefore, an attractive option to several industries.
- One unique property of Ethylene Carbonate is that it is an organic, highly aprotic solvent. This feature boosts the demand for this compound in several industries as they require compounds that do not have a hydrogen atom bound to either oxygen, nitrogen or fluorine.
- The versatility of application in the several industries such as automotive, personal care, oil and gas etc. has spiraled the demand for ethylene carbonate market. This is the key factor driving the demand.
- Lithium battery electrolytes dominate the market as there is a rising demand for high power and energy in batteries. This rise in the demand for lithium batteries electrolytes is accelerating the demand for ethylene carbonates in the market. It continues to grow at a CAGR of 6.3%. The rising demand for lithium battery electrolytes is one of the major factors propelling the market.
Inquiry more about to report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/inquiry-before-buying/1830
Form (Revenue, USD Million; 2020–2028)
Application (Revenue, USD Million; 2020–2028)
- Lithium Battery Electrolytes
- Photochromatic applications
- Medical products
End Use (Revenue, USD Million; 2020–2028)
- Oil and Gas
- Personal Care
Key Regional Markets Covered in the Report:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
Request a customization on the report https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1830
Key Questions answered by the Report:
- What is the expected year-on-year growth of the during the forecast period?
- What key trends are expected influence revenue growth of the market going ahead?
- Which region is expected to account for largest revenue share over the forecast period?
- Which key companies are profiled in the report?
Thanks for reading our report. For more details on customization, please connect with us to know more and our team will ensure the report is well suited to your needs.
For More Reports:-
Activated Alumina Spheres Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/activated-alumina-spheres-market
Glass Mat Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/glass-mat-market
LiNbO3 Crystal Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/linbo3-crystal-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Contact:John W, Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs