Eye Mask Market 2022-2030: Increasing Number Of Sleep Disorders Among People Is The Key Factor Driving Market Revenue Growth
The Global Eye Mask Market size was USD 2.00 Billion in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 5.3% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Revenue growth of the market is expected to be driven by demand for sleep quality improvement among cardiac patients. Humans have a basic need for sleep. Better disease recovery is correlated with getting good sleep. Patients in Coronary Care Units who are hospitalized frequently have sleep disorders. Environmental elements such as noise, discomfort from interventions, and pain are linked to these illnesses.
To get a sample copy of the report, click on @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/5126
Additionally, the psychological strain of having a fatal illness and its complications may increase patients’ chance of developing sleep disorders. Cardiovascular problems, such as high blood pressure and heart rate, might be linked to sleep difficulties. Therefore, it is important to improve sleep quality in cardiac patients. In cardiac patients, wearing an eye mask can considerably enhance sleep quality. An eye mask is a piece of clothing designed to conceal both eyes. The mask is secured on the patient’s head by the device’s elastic strap. It is made to prevent any incoming light from reaching the patient’s eyes and to create a complete state of darkness. One of the nursing interventions that can enhance patients’ sleep quality by reducing ambient light is the use of an eye mask.
Top Profiled in the Global Eye Mask Market Report:
- Estée Lauder Inc.,
- The Procter & Gamble Company,
- Avon Products, Inc.,
- Shiseido Co., Ltd.,
- Amorepacific Corporation,
- LVMH (Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton)
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- The gel eye masks segment revenue is expected to account for the largest share over the forecast period. Gel eye masks are very effective at reducing eye pressure, reducing tension, and minimizing wrinkles, puffy eyes, and dark circles. It decreases sorrow, eases eye strain, and allows consumers to relax during downtime or spa treatments. Gel eye masks have been shown by some persons to be effective in treating headaches and migraines. It calms the migraine-prone region of the forehead between the eyes. Eye and forehead pain from the sinus can also be relieved with cool gel eye masks.
- The offline segment revenue accounted for the largest share in 2021. Customers prefer buying eye masks in person since they can choose from a wide variety of products, carefully assess them, and get the assistance and knowledge they require from the staff members working in the customer service departments. As a result, the number of specialty stores carrying BPC products grows, which boosts eye mask sales through the offline distribution channel.
- The men segment accounted for the largest revenue share in 2021. Busy lifestyles and hectic work schedules lead to sleeping diseases among men. Moreover, an increase in the number of cardiac diseases among men is driving demand for eye masks, which drives revenue growth of the market to some extent.
Buy Premium Reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/5126
By Type Outlook
- Cloth Eye Masks
- Gel Eye Masks
- Weighted Eye Masks
- Cushioned Eye Masks
- Heated Eye Masks
By Distribution Channel Outlook
By End-Use Outlook
Key Takeaways of the Global Eye Mask Market Report:
- A comprehensive overview of the global Eye Mask industry.
- Accurate market projections in terms of market size, share, and volume.
- Thorough study of the global market dynamics, such as major market revenue growth drivers, opportunities, threats, challenges, restraints, and future growth avenues.
- Deep-dive analysis of the upcoming market trends.
- Qualitative and quantitative analyses of the global Eye Mask market.
- Elaborate study of the leading regional markets in the global Eye Mask market.
- Complete overview of the market’s competitive landscape.
- Brief look at the company profiles and portfolios.
Key Regional Markets Covered in the Report:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Rest of Middle East & Africa
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/5126
Thanks for reading our report. Please connect with us in case you require further details on the report or its customization. Our market research team will ensure the report is well-suited to your needs.
Explore Trending Research Reports by Reports and Data:
Taste Modulators Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/taste-modulators-market
Taurine Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/taurine-market
Tea Extracts Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/tea-extracts-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: https://www.reportsanddata.com/
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]