Fall Protection Equipment Market Revenue Trends, Company Profiles, Revenue Share Analysis, 2020–2028
The Fall Protection equipment Market is forecast to grow from USD 3.13 Billion in 2020 to USD 5.12 Billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 6.39%, during the forecast period. Increasing demand for labor safety is the major driving factor of the market.
Fall protection equipment is a kind of protective equipment used in several industries to protect workers from any kind of injuries when working from heights. Fall protection equipment plays an important role in avoiding repetitive stress injuries. Chest harness, full body harness, safety nets, body belts and suspension belts are the various fall protection equipment.
The fall protection equipment market is growing by the enhanced concerns about overall safety at places of work, and growing need for emergency services along with increasing industry fatality.
Get a sample of the report @https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1391
The major players in the fall protection equipment market are Honeywell International Inc. (US), 3M Company (US), MSA Safety Inc. (US), GF Protection Inc. (US), SKYLOTEC GmbH (Germany), Kee Safety, Inc. (UK), Werner Co. (US), W.W. Grainger, Inc. (US), Total Access (UK), and FallTech (US).
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Fall Protection Equipment Market is forecast to grow from USD 3.13 Billion in 2020 to USD 5.12 Billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 6.39%, during the forecast period. Increasing demand for labour safety is the major driving factor of the market.
- Based on Category, the market is divided as hard goods, soft goods, access system, rescue kit, and services. Due to the enhanced demand for protective equipment used, the access system sector is expected to show the highest growth of 7.88% during the forecast period. Access systems include vessels, sewers, confined space and tripod products used in tanks, and other applications.
- The Industries are construction, oil & gas, general industry, mining and transportation. The construction sector is forecasted to grow the market during the forecast period. Mandatory regulations by governments of various countries around the globe, related to the use of fall protection equipment to reduce the number of accidents during construction activities, are expected to drive the growth of this segment.
- The Fall Protection Equipment Market is segmented across five regions, namely, North America, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Europe, the Middle East and Africa (MEA), and Latin America. North America is forecasted to dominate the market with the largest share of 40 %.
Browse Complete Report “Fall Protection Equipment Market” @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/fall-protection-equipment-market
For the purpose of this report, the market has been segmented on the basis of Category, Industry and region:
Category Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2028)
- Hard goods
- Soft goods
- Access system
- Rescue kit
Industry Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2028)
- Oil & gas
- General industry
Regional Market Segmentation:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Request for a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1391
Key Takeaways of the Global Fall Protection Equipment Market Report:
- A comprehensive overview of the global Fall Protection Equipment industries.
- Precise market projections in terms of market size, share, and volume over the forecast period.
- Thorough study of the global market dynamics, which include major growth drivers, opportunities, threats, challenges, restraints, and future growth avenues.
- In-depth analysis of the numerous upcoming and latest market trends.
- Extensive study of the leading regional markets.
- Detailed overview of the competitive landscape of the global Fall Protection Equipment market.
- Qualitative and quantitative analyses of the global Fall Protection Equipment market.
- Brief look at the company profiles and portfolios, and crucial information about product and application ranges.
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of this report is available as per the client’s needs. Kindly connect with us to know more and our team will ensure the report is well suited to meet your requirements.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Power and Energy, and Chemicals. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Explore Reports and Data’s Prime Analysis of the global Construction and Manufacturing Industry:
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: https://www.reportsanddata.com/
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370