Feminine Hygiene Products Market Report Covers Detailed Industry Scope, Future Market Trends & Top Key Players by 2028
The global Feminine Hygiene Products Market size is expected to reach USD 32.23 Billion in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 5.6% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Increasing initiatives by governments and various organizations to accelerate awareness and eliminate taboos associated with menstruation are key factors driving market revenue growth.
Companies are focusing on developing novel feminine hygiene products that target specific female groups. Strategic mergers and acquisitions are expected to grow as companies seek to expand their positions in the personal care market. The launch of new products that provide comfort and assistance on normal menstruation days is a priority for major market players. For everyday vaginal grooming activities, women are increasingly using biodegradable sanitary pads and menstruation cups, as well as feminine hygiene wash. Companies are also using biodegradable raw materials made of bio-actives taken from plants to reduce the volume of sanitary napkin waste and to comply with government environmental rules.
Mensuration is still regarded as a taboo in developing countries such as China and India. To break the stigma and increase sales, businesses are conducting awareness campaigns. For example, P&G has been implementing the Parivartan program in Indian schools to teach young girls about menstruation and the significance of using sanitary products to preserve hygiene.
In developing countries, increased awareness and consumer education regarding alternative hygiene products such as panty liners and tampons have resulted in high demand for these products. Moreover, modernity in the retail model has boosted demand for tampons in these countries.
Download Report Sample Copy: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4861
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- Disposable segment accounted for the largest revenue share in the global feminine hygiene products market in 2020. This segment includes feminine hygiene products such as tampons, sanitary napkins, and panty liners. Internal tampons, as well as full-sized sanitary napkins, are both used throughout menstruation, and panty shields, which is used to protect underwear from light menstrual flow, vaginal discharge, or spotting, while maintaining cleanliness, are among the products available.
- Sanitary napkins segment is expected to register a robust revenue CAGR in the global feminine hygiene products market over the forecast period. Sanitary napkins are more comfortable and convenient to use than tampons, and these come in a variety of sizes and absorbency levels. Sanitary napkins regulate the menstrual cycle, increase metabolism, and decrease pain, cramps, and odor during menstruation.
- Hypermarket/supermarket segment is expected to register a robust revenue CAGR over the forecast period. Hypermarkets/supermarkets frequently provide discounts and other incentives to attract more customers and boost product sales. These serve as distribution hubs for parent companies, allowing these to provide a broad range of brands in one location.
- North America is expected to account for a steady revenue share in the global feminine hygiene products market over the forecast period, because of the presence of various manufacturing firms, high level of awareness, and availability of novel product ranges. Menstrual cups and period panties are also becoming more popular in this region.
- Some major companies profiled in the market report are Johnson & Johnson, Procter & Gamble, Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Kao Corporation, Daio Paper Corporation, Unicharm Corporation, Ontex Group, Hengan International Group Company Limited, First Quality Enterprises, Inc., and Edgewell Personal Care.
Request for Customization: https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4861
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global feminine hygiene products market based on nature, product type, distribution channel, and region:
Nature Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Sanitary Napkins
- Panty Liners
- Menstrual Cups
Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Convenience Stores
- Online Retail Stores
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of Europe
- North America
- Rest of MEA
Inquiry Before Buying: https://www.reportsanddata.com/inquiry-before-buying/4861
Key questions answered by the report
- What was the size of the global feminine hygiene products market in 2020?
- What is the expected revenue Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of the global feminine hygiene products market over the forecast period?
- Which factor is expected to drive the adoption of feminine hygiene products?
- Which region is expected to account for the largest revenue share in the global feminine hygiene products market?
- Which are the key companies operating in the global market?
Browse More Report
Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/waterproof-portable-bluetooth-speaker-market
Kids Tablet Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/kids-tablet-market
Clean Room Robots Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/clean-room-robots-market
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com