Fixed & Mobile C-arms Market To Reach USD 2,989.8 Million By 2028 | At a CAGR of 3.8% – Reports and Data
According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Fixed & Mobile C-arms market was valued at USD 2,282.9 Million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 2,989.8 Million by the year 2028, at a CAGR of 3.8 percent. The demand for C-arms for image intensifying is driven by an increase in the geriatric population and the increase in the adoption of new technological advancements in the medical and healthcare sectors. A high rate of research and development is carried out by the manufacturers to cater to the changing demands of the market.
Request Free Sample Copy (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC]) @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2267
The pharma and healthcare industry is expected to observe significant growth over the coming years attributed to the increasing incidence of chronic diseases across the globe, growing geriatric patient pool, availability of advanced and minimally invasive surgical and diagnostics procedures, favorable reimbursement scenario, and presence of a robust product pipeline of drugs and therapeutics. In addition, growing integration of IoT, ML, and AI in medical procedures and equipment along with rapid progress in drug design and development. Combination of innovation and technology has brought about massive changes in the healthcare industry and the rapid adoption of telemedicine, remote consultation, and e-prescription have significantly contributed to the revenue growth of the market.
Browse Full Report Description + Research Methodology + Table of Content + Infographics @https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/fixed-and-mobile-c-arms-market
Asia Pacific is expected to lead the market growth over the coming years owing to rapid advancements in healthcare sector in APAC countries such as India, China, and Japan. North America is anticipated to register highest market growth over the forecast period attributed to increasing availability of robust healthcare and clinical settings, legalization of medical marijuana, favorable reimbursement scenario, presence of key market players, and rapid technological advancements in the region.
Request a customization on the report @https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2267
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Fixed & Mobile C-arms market is growing at a CAGR of 4.7% in the Asia Pacific, followed by North America and Europe, with 3.7 % and 3.6% CAGR, respectively. Expansion and enhancement of the healthcare sector are expected to drive the growth of the market.
- As of 2018, Mobile C-arm is the dominating Fixed & Mobile C-arms, which holds 30.6% of the global market. North America regional market is the chief revenue-generating source for this product segment, followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific regions
- Pain Management segment is anticipated to be the fastest-growing market segment during the forecast period 2019-2026 with a CAGR of 4.4% and is expected to reach USD 816 million by the end of the forecast period.
- There are around more than 34,000 OEC mobile C-arms, including 10,000 OEC 9900 Elite systems, in use throughout the world. OEC possesses proprietary accuracy imaging technology using Dynamic Range Management to obtain high-quality images in almost every situation.
- Demand for mobile C-arm devices for orthopedic surgical applications, such as placement of pedicle screws in the spinal cord or repositioning of dislocated bone fragments, is swiftly increasing owing to advancements in medical instruments.
- Asia Pacific is expected to experience high growth based on increasing government initiatives, flourishing healthcare industry, increasing medical tourism, and growing awareness for advanced imaging procedures.
- In terms of application, the orthopedics and trauma segment market is expected to cover the largest share of fixed and mobile C-arms owing to better treatment results and reduced risks.
- Additionally, the deployment of such devices assists in cost reduction in procedures related to radiography.
- The recent market trends show vendors are focusing on manufacturing a C-arm with the geometry that can be extensively used in a number of patient cases, along with minimizing the space it actually takes up in the OR.
- Key participants include GE Healthcare, Shimadzu Corp., ATON GmbH, Philips Healthcare, Siemens Healthcare, Ziehm Imaging GmbH, Hologic Inc., Toshiba Medical System Corp., Othoscan Inc. and Hitachi Ltd
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the Fixed & Mobile C-arms market on the basis of device type, application type, end use, and region:
Device Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Fixed C-arms,
- Mobile C-arms,
- Full size C-arms,
- Mini C-arms
Application Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Pain Management,
- Orthopedics & Trauma,
End Use (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Academic Research Institutes
- Nursing Homes
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2018–2028)
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Growing popularity of over-the-counter medications driving market growth
Growing incidence of acute and chronic diseases and lesser access to advanced medical facilities owing to low disposable income levels are driving the demand for over-the-counter medications. Availability of generic and low-cost alternatives to medical therapies are some other factors playing a major role in driving demand for over-the-counter medications.
Restriction on product launches and R&D activities to hamper market growth
Imposition of strict government regulations and shortage of funds have put a halt on the product launches and R&D activities and are expected to restrain market growth over the forecast period. In addition, launch of expensive drugs and therapies and increasing regulations regarding safety and approvals are also hampering market growth.
Press Release Available @https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-fixed-and-mobile-c-arms-market
Thank you for reading our report. For more details please connect with us and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet all the needs of clients. The report also offers a comprehensive regional analysis and specific countries can be included in the report according to the requirements.
Explore More Industry Research by Reports and Data:
Transplantation Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/transplantation-market-new-growth-challenges-during-covid-19-industry-type-application-business-opportunities-future-forecast-2030/
Telemedicine Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/telemedicine-market-revenue-growth-restraints-trends-company-profiles-analysis-and-forecast-till-2030-/
Medical Devices Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/medical-devices-market-is-expected-to-reach-usd-864-49-billion-in-2030-rising-geriatric-population-biotechnological-advancements/
Leupeptin Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/leupeptin-market-industry-analysis-competitive-strategies-regional-outlook-and-worldwide-demand-in-2030/
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
John W, Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read the innovative blog at https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Check out our upcoming research report at https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
For More Research Insights on Leading Industries, Visit Our YouTube Channel and hit subscribe for Future Update: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChLqKTFLm6sVBLEUjnadIhQ/video