Flexible Elastomeric Foam Market Growth, Industry Analysis | Global and Regional Market Forecast to 2021-2026
The flexible elastomeric foam market is expected to reach USD 3.17 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The flexible elastomeric foam market is anticipated to show robust growth during the forecast period. The key factors driving the market are the ability to balance cost and performance characteristics which tend to stimulate the market globally.
Elastomeric foams prevent condensation, is fibre-free, and resists mould without a fragile vapour retarder. These are lightweight and implement excellent insulation, thereby decreasing the overall weight of any structure. The high penetration is in several end-user industries such as healthcare, automotive, construction, electrical & electronics and consumer goods due to their characteristics such as lightweight, high insulation properties which are anticipated to drive the growth of the market.
North America region accounted for a substantial share of 25.3% of the global flexible elastomeric foam market in 2018, due to the growing emphasis on energy conservation coupled with strong demand from its well-developed automotive and HVAC manufacturing industry within the region.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1858
The Key players in the Flexible Elastomeric Foam Market Armacell International S.A., Kaimann GmbH, L’ISOLANTE K-FLEX, Aeroflex, Hira Industries, Rogers Corporation, Zotefoams, Anavid Insulation Products, NMC SA, Huamei Energy-saving Technology Group, ERA Polymers.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Flexible Elastomeric Foam Market is estimated to reach USD 3.17 Billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 4.2% during the forecast period.
- The Nitrile Butadiene Rubber (NBR)/Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) type accounts for the largest share of 36.7% of the market in 2018.
- The thermal insulation function segment is anticipated to grow at a higher rate of 4.5% during the forecast period.
- Thermal insulating function in flexible elastomeric foams is always useful in decreasing energy consumption as they possess features such as water vapour barrier, low thermal conductivity, and maintaining product environment friendly. These factors drive the need for thermal insulating flexible elastomeric foams.
- The HVAC end user accounts for the largest share of 27.3% of the market in 2018.
- The market in the Asia Pacific region accounts for the largest share of 39.3% of the market in 2018. Growing per capita income, growth in the standards of living are propelling the demand for the HVAC systems in the Asia Pacific region. Also, an expansion in residential and non-residential construction activities are creating a huge demand for useful insulation materials.
- Various players are developing strategies to mark their presence in the industry.
- Technological advancements and developing policy actions could further improve the value of prospective automotive buyers.
- In 2018, Armacell acquired a provider of acoustic insulation solutions, Guarto SRL, an Italian manufacturer. The acquisition supported Armacell to develop its superior insulation and engineered foams product collection as well as supply to the market for flexible elastomeric foam in the European region.
- The transportation sector is creating a robust demand for flexible elastomeric foam. Thus to efficiently provide to this demand in 2015, Armacell International S.A. Launched the Armaflex Rail SD. It is a type of closed-cell insulation material. With anti-microbial technology it protects pipes against condensation and energy losses, giving a significant contribution to the immense level of fire safety needed in rail vehicles.
Request a customization on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1858
For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the market on the basis of Type, Application, End User, and region:
Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Glass/Carbon Hybrid Fabric
- Carbon/Uhmwpe Hybrid Fabric
- Glass/Aramid(Kevlar) Hybrid Fabric
- Carbon/Aramid(Kevlar) Hybrid Fabric
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Composite Form
- Non-Composite Form
End User Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Automotive & Transportation
- Aerospace & Defence
- Sports & Recreational
- Consumer Goods
To summarize, the report titled ‘Global Flexible Elastomeric Foam Market’ provides a detailed report of the market by extensive research about the companies involved, current market status, drivers and constraints, and current and future COVID-19 oriented scenario. The study explores the historical years to provide insights into market estimation and fruitful opportunities for key players and new ventures.
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/flexible-elastomeric-foam-market
Key insights presented in the report:
- Market revenue shares by major business players, by type, application, and market scope of global Flexible Elastomeric Foam market
- Sales revenue by key players and new entrants
- Competitive analysis of key players, including company overview, product or services specification, vendors, and buyers.
- Recent mergers, acquisitions, product launches, recent investments, and joint ventures
- Regional analysis to provide insight into recent trends and opportunities
Thank you for reading our report. For customization inquiry or further information, please connect with us, and we will ensure you get the report that meets your requirements.
Browse Our Related Reports:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Power and Energy, and Chemicals. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com