Fungicides Market Size Value Worth $ 27.11 Billion By 2030, Says the Reports and Data
Reports and Data estimates the global Fungicides competitive landscape is highly fragmented with numerous players operating on a global and regional scale. The key companies in the market are engaged in mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, and product launches to gain a robust revenue growth over the forecast period. The report considers 2020-2021 as historic years, 2020 as the base year, and 2023-2030 as the forecast period. The report offers CAGR and market size for the global Fungicides during the forecast period.
The report also offers key insights about the top companies operating in the market and their market share and global position along with product portfolio and advancements. The top companies in the market include BASF SE, Corteva, FMC Corporation, ADAMA, Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd., Syngenta Group, Marrone Bio Innovations, Inc., UPL, Nippon Soda Co., Ltd., Simonis BV, Dhanuka Agritech Ltd., and LANXESS.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/1779
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- By type, synthetic fungicides contributed to a larger market share in 2019 and are likely to grow at a rate of 4.0% in the forecast period. The availability of a variety of synthetic fungicides and ease of use are causative of the high market demand. Other benefits offered by this product type are higher crop quality, higher crop yields, and lower labor costs.
- By mode of action, contact fungicides are likely to grow at a rate of 5.2% in the forecast period. Contact fungicide or protectant functions by destroying the fungi when it comes in contact. Moreover, it prevents several other pathogens from getting into the tissue of plants.
- By application method, post-harvest is likely to grow at the fastest rate in the period 2020-2027. Some of the most significant crop losses owing to diseases occur post-harvest. Fungi frequently spoil stored vegetables, tubers, fruits, and seeds. A few which contaminate grains produce toxins capable of triggering severe illness or even death when consumed by humans and animals.
- The fungicides market is a segment of the agricultural chemicals industry that deals with the production and sales of fungicides. Fungicides are chemicals used to prevent, control, or eliminate fungal growth on crops, plants, and trees. They are used to protect crops from fungal diseases, which can cause significant yield losses if left untreated. The global fungicides market is expected to grow due to increasing demand for food, growing populations, and expanding agricultural lands.
Inquiry more about to report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/inquiry-before-buying/1779
For the purpose of this report Reports and Data has segmented global Fungicides market on the basis of type, application, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
Form Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Suspension Concentrates (SC)
- Emulsifiable Concentrates (EC)
- Soluble Liquid Flowables (SLC)
- Water-Dispersible Granules (WDG)
- Wettable Powder (WP)
Crop Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Cereals & Grains
- Oilseeds & Pulses
- Fruits & Vegetables
Mode of Action Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Seed Treatment
- Soil Treatment
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Foliar Spray
Key Regional Markets Covered in the Report:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
Request a customization on the report https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1779
Key Questions answered by the Report:
- What is the expected year-on-year growth of the Fungicides during the forecast period?
- What key trends are expected influence revenue growth of the market going ahead?
- Which region is expected to account for largest revenue share over the forecast period?
- Which key companies are profiled in the report?
Thanks for reading our report. For more details on customization, please connect with us to know more and our team will ensure the report is well suited to your needs.
For More Reports:
Periodontal Therapeutics Market: https://www.biospace.com/article/periodontal-therapeutics-market-growth-2022-2028-increasing-geriatric-population-and-rising-number-of-patients-suffering-from-periodontal-disorders/
Industrial Biotechnology Market: https://www.biospace.com/article/industrial-biotechnology-market-growth-2022-2030-rising-concerns-about-greenhouse-gas-emission-high-crude-oil-prices-and-low-biofuel-costs/
Ureteral Stents Market: https://www.biospace.com/article/ureteral-stents-market-growth-2022-2028-rising-prevalence-of-urological-and-kidney-related-diseases-as-well-as-use-of-technologically-sophisticated-stents-for-safe-and-effective-urological-operations-/
Tuberculosis Testing Market: https://www.biospace.com/article/tuberculosis-testing-market-demand-2022-2028-rising-prevalence-of-tuberculosis-increasing-demand-for-technologically-advanced/
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Contact:John W, Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs