Future Growth, Share, New Investments, In-Depth Survey, and Key Player Analysis Report for the Cathode Active Materials Market, 2030
The global Cathode Active Materials (CAM) market size reached USD 16.43 Billion in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 8.7% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Rising demand for electric vehicles due to their ability to provide improved performance while reducing vehicle emissions is a major factor driving the market revenue growth. In addition, technological advancements in the automotive industry and innovation in e-mobility technology trends is another key factor driving the market revenue growth in various countries. Today’s electric vehicles incorporate lithium-ion batteries due to their high energy per unit mass relative to other electrical energy storage systems. They also have a high power-to-weight ratio, outstanding high-temperature performance, and minimal self-discharge. A CAM is made into a slurry and then uniformly deposited on a current collector in traditional lithium-ion battery production. NMP, a dangerous and high-boiling-point solvent, is required. This method necessitates the use of energy, space, and money for drying and recycling. As a result, market companies are investing in research & development activities and implementing strategies to adhere to environmental standards in various countries.
However, the rising demand for cathode materials is limited by safety concerns around battery storage and shipping. In addition, government restrictions, rules, and safety issues associated with shipping cathode materials are key factors restraining market revenue growth. Despite this, significant investments in eco-friendly battery material production, rapid advancements in processing technology for refining precursor CAM are major factors driving the market revenue growth. For instance, on 5 December 2022, European Investment Bank (EIB), funded by the InvestEU program, announced a USD 39.04 million loan to Königswarter & Ebell, a fully owned German subsidiary of Pure Battery Technologies in Australia (PBT). The project involves the development of a novel, first-of-its-kind commercial demonstration plant to produce precursor cathode active material, which is employed in the fabrication of advanced lithium-ion cells using Nickel, Manganese, and Cobalt (NMC) chemistry.
To receive a sample copy of this report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1550
The study outlines the rapidly evolving and growing market segments along with valuable insights into each element of the industry. The industry has witnessed the entry of several new players, and the report aims to deliver insightful information about their transition and growth in the market. Mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, agreements, product launches, and joint ventures are all outlined in the report.
The leading market contenders listed in the report are:
Umicore, 3M, Mitsubishi Chemical Group Corporation, Posco chemical, BASF SE, Hitachi Metals, Ltd., Kureha Corporation, Sumitomo Metal Mining Co., Ltd., Mitsui & Co., Ltd., NEI Corporation
Target Audience of the Global Cathode Active Materials Market Report:
- Key Market Players
- Venture capitalists
- Small- and medium-sized and large enterprises
- Third-party knowledge providers
- Value-Added Resellers (VARs)
- Global market producers, distributors, traders, and suppliers
- Research organizations, consulting companies, and various alliances interested in this sector
- Government bodies, independent regulatory authorities, and policymakers
Get a discount on the Global Cathode Active Materials Market report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/1550
Major Geographies Analyzed in the Report:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Market Segmentations of the Cathode Active Materials Market
This market is segmented based on Types, Applications, and Regions. The growth of each segment provides accurate forecasts related to production and sales by Types and Applications, in terms of volume and value for the period between 2022 and 2030. This analysis can help readers looking to expand their business by targeting emerging and niche markets. Market share data is given on both global and regional levels. Regions covered in the report are North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East Africa. Research analysts assess the market positions of the leading competitors and provide competitive analysis for each company. For this study, this report segments the global Cathode Active Materials market on the basis of product, application, and region:
Segments Covered in this report are:
- Material Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Lithium-Ion Cathode Materials
- Lead-Acid Cathode Materials
- Other Cathode Materials
- Battery Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- North America
Browse Full Report Description + Research Methodology + Table of Content + Infographics @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/cathode-active-materials-market
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- The lithium-ion cathode materials segment accounted for a significant revenue share in 2021. Rising demand to meet energy storage needs for the electric power grid and electric vehicle use are major factors driving the segment’s revenue growth. Efforts are being made to replace lithium-ion battery components with more cost-effective, environmentally friendly, and safe materials. Longer-term storage technologies, such as flow batteries, have the potential to help with the integration of renewable energy sources for power generation while decreasing reliance on fossil fuels. Companies in the market are focusing on strengthening relationships and investing in high-quality battery technologies.
- The lithium-ion batteries segment accounted for a significant revenue share in 2021. Strategic partnerships and rapid product innovations are major factors driving market revenue growth. For instance, on 21 December 2022, Lion Electric Company, which is a major manufacturer of all-electric medium and heavy-duty urban vehicles, announced the completion of production of its first lithium-ion battery pack at the company’s Mirabel, Quebec battery manufacturing facility. The first battery pack is planned to be certified in the first quarter of 2023, followed by a steady scale-up of production in 2023. The first Mirabel batteries will power the Lion5 truck and the LionAmbulance, which are slated to enter commercial production in the first part of 2023. Significant investments in the expansion of existing manufacturing capabilities are major factors driving the segment’s revenue growth in various countries. Market companies are actively seeking new and reliable technologies that incorporate unique features for their users and everyday needs.
- Market in Asia Pacific accounted for a significant revenue share in 2021. Increasing energy consumption and rapid advancements in battery energy storage systems are major factors driving the market revenue growth. In addition, governments in various countries in this region are focusing on reducing industrial emissions. This is another key factor driving the market revenue growth.
Request Customization as per your specific [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/1550
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of the report is available according to the requirements of our clients. Kindly get in touch with us to know more about the customization options, and our team will ensure the report is tailored according to your needs.
Latest Published Reports by Emergen Research:
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights