GERD Drugs and Devices Market Size, Share, Top Key Players, Growth, Trend and Forecast Till 2027
The Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease drugs and devices Market is expected to grow due to an increase in the incidences of acidic taste in the mouth, heartburn, dry cough, hoarseness, and asthma, among others. GERD drugs and devices consist of various medications, devise, and surgery.
Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease is growing due to the intake of analgesics, smoking, decrease in the prevalence of Helicobacter pylori infection, consumption of certain types of food and drinks, high body mass index (BMI), family history of GERD, and limited physical activity. The growing incidence of the disease will drive the demand for the GERD drug and devices market.
One of the report’s central components is the broad GERD Drugs and Devices market segmentation that includes the product type gamut, application spectrum, end-user industry landscape, significant geographical regions, and the top market contenders. The report contains unbiased industry expert opinions on the current market scenario, past market performance, production & consumption rates, demand & supply ratio, and revenue generation forecasts over the estimated period.
Click here to download sample [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/383
The intelligence report provides valuable data on key driving forces, prominent players, emerging trends, gross margin, customer preference and profit across various regions for the forecast period, 2021-2027. To help product owners design a robust plan the study takes a closer look at the product pricing, technology innovation, key competitors, product launches, product pipeline and major driving forces. The key players’ financial positions, along with their gross profits, sales volumes, sales revenue, manufacturing costs, and other financial ratios, have been accurately gauged in the report.
The report further explores the key business players along with their in-depth profiling, product catalog, and strategic business decisions. The key players studied in the report are Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca PLC, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, Pfizer Inc., Novartis AG, GlaxoSmithKline Plc, Merck & CO., Inc., Boston Scientific Corporation, Eisai Co., Ltd., and Ironwood Pharmaceuticals, Inc., among others.
Some Key Highlights
- In November 2020, Sandoz Inc. announced it had shipped pantoprazole sodium to supply the hospitals for injection, 40 mg to Civica Rx. It is a part of a multiyear collaboration for the reduction in supply shortages with several other pipeline medicines.
- H2 blockers are a group of drugs that reduces the amount of acid produced by the cell lining of the stomach. They are also known as histamine H2-receptor antagonists but are also known as H2 blockers. They include ranitidine, cimetidine, nizatidine, and famotidine, among others.
- The MUSE or Medigus Ultrasonic Surgical Endostapler is an extensive endoscopic device that incorporates the latest technological advancement for the delivery of patient-friendly option for Transoral Fundoplication, the procedure intended for the treatment of GERD.
Key Benefits of Buying the Global GERD Drugs and Devices Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the changing competitive landscape
- Assists in decision making processes for the businesses along with detailed strategic planning methodologies
- The report offers an 8-year forecast and assessment of the Global GERD Drugs and Devices Market
- Helps in understanding the key product segments and their estimated growth rate
- In-depth analysis of market drivers, restraints, trends, and opportunities
- Comprehensive regional analysis of the Global GERD Drugs and Devices Market
- Extensive profiling of the key stakeholders of the business sphere
- Detailed analysis of the factors influencing the growth of the Global GERD Drugs and Devices Market
Global GERD Drugs and Devices Market Geographical Landscape – Synopsis:
- The report closely studies the growth trajectory of the global GERD Drugs and Devices market. It brings to light the global dominance of the leading regional segments, including North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa.
- The study elaborates on the crucial information pertaining to the regional market share. It simultaneously focuses on the significant details about the growth patterns of each regional market.
- Moreover, the report encases an exhaustive geographical study of the market, emphasizing the business growth prospects and market barriers for each of the key market regions.
To Purchase/Place an Order @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/383
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented into the global GERD Drugs and Devices Market on the basis of route of administration, drug type, device type, and region:
- Route Of Administration Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Drug Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- H2 Receptor Antagonist
- Proton Pump Inhibitor (PPIs)
- Device Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- MUSE –Medigus Ultrasonic Surgical Endostapler
- LINX Management System
- Stretta Therapy
- Bravo Reflux Testing System
- Digitrapper reflux testing system
Enquire for customization in Report @: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/383
Thank you for reading our report. The report can be customized as per requirement. Please get in touch with us for further inquiry and we will ensure you get the report best suited for your needs.
Explore Similar Reports offered by Emergen Research:
NGS Sample Preparation Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/ngs-sample-preparation-market
Viral Vector and Plasmid Manufacturing [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/viral-vector-and-plasmid-manufacturing-market
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]