Global Annuity Platform Market will Reach Nearly USD 16.61 Billion, Expanding at a CAGR of 15.60% during the Forecast Period of 2028
According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Annuity Platform market was valued at USD 5,132.5 Million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 16.61 Billion by year 2028, at a CAGR of 15.60%.
Annuity Platform market highlights the solutions and services used by the banking and insurance companies for annuity management. Annuity is a series of payments which is made at equal intervals. These payments can be on a regular basis, weekly, monthly, quarterly or yearly. The deployment mode that is considered in the annuity platform market consists of cloud deployment, on-premise deployment, and hybrid deployment. It is deployed on the cloud provides flexibility, scalability, and availability which can be deployed on any cloud environment such as Azure or AWS. The on-premise deployment of the annuity platform provides added security with the presence of data centre and virtual network deployed. The hybrid deployment mode offers the best of both clod and on-premise deployment mode. The changing nature of annuity and the rising cost of the compliance management is the driving the growth for the market.
It provides several capabilities to the banking and insurance companies such as a flexible architecture, centralized rule engine for product configuration and business configuration, advanced calculation engine for transaction and contract management, document management, and reporting to generate different reports for visualisation. It insures profitability and business across the entire life insurance value chain and policy claims. The annuity platform is empowered with build in templates for common annuity products and inbuilt components for customized annuity products. It provides drag and drop options for creating and modifying business rules. It is empowered for compliance management with a documented trail for all the audits, transactions, reversals, and transactional metadata. Banking and insurance companies bank on annuity platform for the go to market strategy, product innovation, and reduce the overall cost of ownership. It helps the business in providing real time policy information; enhance satisfaction, increase retention and interest new accounts due to its 24×7 availability and the ability to integrate with third party applications. Additionally, it enables the banking and insurances companies to be competitive, earn more profits, and adapt to the changing customer behaviour.
The Global Annuity Platform market study postulates constructive intuition globally which includes the companies who are the key players in Global Annuity Platform market, such as Accenture plc., Andesa Services, Capgemini SE, Oracle Corporation, Concentrix Corporation, DXC Technology Company, Infosys Limited, EXL, FAST Technology, InsPro Technologies LLC, and Mphasis Wyde.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/2113
The research report assesses the market dynamics, market landscape, company profiles, production and manufacturing capacity, year-on-year growth rate, SWOT analysis, and Porter’s Five Forces analysis. The report estimates the market size, market growth, and provides an accurate forecast for the key segments of the market for the forecast period of 2020-2028. The report also covers an in-depth analysis of the key competitors of the market, along with their growth strategies and business expansion plans.
The Annuity Platform Market has been segmented into key regions of the world and offers an analysis of growth rate, market share, market size, current and emerging trends, production and consumption ratio, industrial chain analysis, demand and supply, import and export, revenue contribution, and presence of key players in each region. A country-wise analysis of the market is offered in the report to gain a better understanding of the regional spread and progress of the Annuity Platform Market.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Annuity Platform market is fastest growing at a CAGR of 0% in Asia Pacific owing to increasing number of digital banking initiatives by the government organizations in developing countries such as India and China
- Platform segment is accounted to be the leading segment which is valued at USD 3.24 Billion in 2019,
- North America is the largest region with a share of 34.5% in the Annuity Platform market due to the higher number of digital banking institutions and growing adoption of digital banking platforms in Canada
- Cloud deployment mode is the fastest growing at a CAGR of 21.3% due to the benefits offered by the cloud deployment such as flexibility, scalability, and availability
- Europe is expected to account for the 29.8% of the global Annuity Platform market due to the increasing demand for policy administration solutions in European countries such as U.K., France, Japan, and Germany
- Insurance companies end user to account for the largest market size during the forecast period. Insurance companies are gradually implementing the solutions for the contract management, transaction management, and policy administration procurement to improve efficiency and cost savings
- Business intelligence in annuity is the latest innovation in the global Annuity Platform market.
To understand how our Annuity Platform Market can bring difference to your business strategy:– https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/annuity-platform-market
For the purpose of the study, this Reports and Data have segmented the Global Annuity Platform market on the basis of application, end user and the regional outlook:
Component (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Support and maintenance
Deployment Mode (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
End User (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Insurance Companies
Regional Outlook: (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Middle East
Request a customization of the report : https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2113
Key Advantages of Annuity Platform Market Report:
- Identification and analysis of the market size and competition
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market data
- Data validated by industry experts after extensive primary and secondary research
- Extensive regional analysis of the Annuity Platform industry
- Profiling of key players along with their business overview, business strategies, deals and partnerships, and product portfolio
- SWOT and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis for in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape
- Feasibility analysis and investment analysis to enable strategic investment decisions
- Analysis of opportunities, drivers, restraints, challenges, risks, and limitations
Conclusively, all aspects of the Annuity Platform Market are quantitatively as well qualitatively assessed to study the global as well as regional market comparatively. This market study presents critical information and factual data about the market providing an overall statistical study of this market on the basis of market drivers, limitations and its future prospects.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Visit our blog for more industry updates @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs