Global Automotive Aftermarket Wheels Market: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis 2026
The global Automotive Aftermarket Wheels market is expected to experience steady growth in the coming years, driven by several key factors. Rising disposable income levels among the population is one such factor, as it allows for increased spending on luxury items such as designer and fancy wheels. Automotive enthusiasts are also a significant driver of market growth, as they are willing to invest a significant amount of money on wheels replacement to enhance the appearance and performance of their vehicles.
Another factor driving market growth is the penetration of products in untapped markets such as Asia, where there is a growing demand for luxury aftermarket automotive products. Additionally, the availability of public and private funds for research and development is contributing to the development of new and innovative products in the industry.
However, there are also several challenges facing the market. The high costs associated with the products is one major hindrance to market growth, as it limits the accessibility of the products to a wider consumer base. The unavailability of proper maintenance and repair services is also a challenge, as it can make it difficult for consumers to keep their aftermarket wheels in good condition. Furthermore, the limited availability of products in certain markets across the globe is another factor that could impede market growth.
To download a PDF sample copy of the report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/1691
Top 10 Companies Operating in the Global Keyword Market:
RAYS Co. Ltd., Weds, Enkei Corporation, OZ Group (Italy), Maxion Wheels (Germany), BBS Kraftfahrzeugtechnik AG(Germany), BORBET GmbH, Ronal AG, WORK Co. Ltd, Konig, Carlstar Group
Inquiry before buying @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/inquiry-before-buying/1691
The global market is further segmented into type and application:
Material Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
Coating Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
Size Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- 8-12 Inch
- 13-17 Inch
- 18-21 Inch
Manufacturing Process Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Flow Forming
Regional analysis provides insights into key trends and demands in each major country that can affect market growth in the region.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., Italy, France, BENELUX, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Brazil, Rest of LATAM)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Automotive aftermarket wheels market is growing at a CAGR of 2% in Asia Pacific followed by North America and Europe, with 4.3% and 4.0% CAGR, respectively. Accelerated growth of the automotive market across the globe is the key factor to accelerate the market growth during forecast period across all regions.
- As of 2018, the Alloy type of wheels segment is the dominating product category type. It accounts for about 79.5% of the global aftermarket wheels market. It is also the fastest growing segment type with a CAGR of 4.6%
- The 13-17 Inch size segment of the automotive aftermarket wheels is the most widely used size range. This range accommodates wheels, which are suitable for most of the sedans, muscle and sports cars. The 18-21 Inch size category the follows, which has wheels suitable for SUVs and mini trucks
- Chrome is the leader in the coating type segment, it accounts for about 40% of the category. North America is the top market for chrome type wheels. This is mainly due to the driving culture and consumer preferences that prevail there
- Associated high cost of the wheels, which ranges from USD 400 to thousands of dollars, is likely to hinder the market growth during the forecast period. This has much impact on the development of Asian markets
Request a customized copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1691
Thank you for reading our report. We also offer customized report as per client requirement. Kindly connect with us to know more about customization plan and our team will offer you the altered report.
Explore More Industry Research by Reports and Data:
Vanillin Market @ https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2020/07/02/2057104/0/en/Vanillin-Market-To-Reach-USD-1-72-Billion-By-2027-Reports-and-Data.html
Metal Casting Market @ https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2020/05/19/2035852/0/en/Metal-Casting-Market-To-Reach-USD-193-53-Billion-By-2027-Reports-and-Data.html
White Oil Market @ https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2020/05/28/2040435/0/en/White-Oil-Market-To-Reach-USD-6-4-Billion-By-2027-Reports-and-Data.html
Aerosol Propellants Market @ https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2020/07/08/2059457/0/en/Aerosol-Propellants-Market-To-Reach-USD-12-06-Billion-By-2027-Reports-and-Data.html
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]