Global Network Slicing Market will Reach Nearly USD 1,909.5 Million, Expanding at a CAGR of 24.9% during the Forecast Period of 2030
The global network slicing market size is expected to reach USD 1,909.5 Million in 2030 and register a revenue CAGR of 24.9% over the forecast period, according to latest report by Reports and Data. Rapid surge in mobile data traffic volumes is key factor expected to drive market revenue growth during the forecast period.
Industry 4.0, automation, and digitalization have all significantly impacted adoption of mission-critical business applications across all sectors. Most industries have experienced digital transformations to meet increased need for operational agility from customers and enterprises. Businesses urgently want a solid network to support their digital transformation journey. Technological breakthroughs and developing ecosystem have paved path for introducing new commercial applications in a variety of industries. Network slicing is one of the essential technologies for offering tailored, dedicated, and logically isolated network services based on diverse needs of distinct vertical industries.
The network slicing market business is expecting expansion, due to rise in adoption of network slicing in solving issues presented by mobile data traffic. Increasing mobile data traffic, Internet customers, and government assistance are expected to drive network slicing market during the forecast period. In addition, strategic partnership and expansion among market players are also expected to drive market expansion.
Network slicing is a major paradigm in 5G and is expected to be carried over to future 6G networks for continuous delivery of various quality of service. However, effective Radio Access Network (RAN) slicing is challenging to scale up due to time-varying network situations and it eventually runs into a physical constraint due to restricted spectrum availability. This limitation is expected to hamper revenue growth of the global market to some extent.
Major companies in the global market report include Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson SE, Nokia Corporation, ZTE Corporation, Cisco Systems, Inc., Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Mavenir Systems, Inc., Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., Amdocs, Inc., Argela Technologies, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Parallel Wireless, Inc. and Affirmed Networks, Inc.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/1133
The research report assesses the market dynamics, market landscape, company profiles, production and manufacturing capacity, year-on-year growth rate, SWOT analysis, and Porter’s Five Forces analysis. The report estimates the market size, market growth, and provides an accurate forecast for the key segments of the market for the forecast period of 2021-2030. The report also covers an in-depth analysis of the key competitors of the market, along with their growth strategies and business expansion plans.
The Network Slicing Market has been segmented into key regions of the world and offers an analysis of growth rate, market share, market size, current and emerging trends, production and consumption ratio, industrial chain analysis, demand and supply, import and export, revenue contribution, and presence of key players in each region. A country-wise analysis of the market is offered in the report to gain a better understanding of the regional spread and progress of the Network Slicing Market.
Further key findings from the report suggest,
- Software-defined networking segment is expected to expand at a steady CAGR over the forecast period due to its ability to modify networking architecture by providing a flexible solution to manage and control large networks through data traffic management and efficient resources
- Supply chain management segment revenue is expected to lead the market during forecast period due to increased demand for ultra-low latency and increasing requirements for real-time automation, smart surveillance, remote operations, and autonomous robots
- North America network slicing market is expected to account for largest revenue share in the global market over forecast period. Presence of major network slicing service providers is one of the main factors for growth of the North American network slicing market. In addition, rapid industrialization in countries, such as the U.S. and Canada, has always been a crucial factor in growth of this market in North America.
- In February 2022, Amdocs, a global leader of software and services to communications and media industries, announced collaboration with Vodacom Group, Africa’s premier connectivity, digital, and financial services firm, to establish an African Centre of Excellence (COE). The COE will allow Vodacom to provide next-generation experiences to its customers in Mozambique, Tanzania, and the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
To understand how our Network Slicing Market can bring difference to your business strategy:– https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/network-slicing-market
For this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global network slicing market based on implementation, service type, type, industry vertical, application, and region:
Component Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Remote Monitoring
- Real-Time Surveillance
- Supply Chain Management
- Asset Management
- Network Monitoring
- Network Function Virtualization
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- BFSI (Banking, Financial Services and Insurance)
- Government and Public Sector
- Media & Entertainment
- Energy & Utility
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Request a customization of the report : https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1133
Key Advantages of Network Slicing Market Report:
- Identification and analysis of the market size and competition
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market data
- Data validated by industry experts after extensive primary and secondary research
- Extensive regional analysis of the Network Slicing industry
- Profiling of key players along with their business overview, business strategies, deals and partnerships, and product portfolio
- SWOT and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis for in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape
- Feasibility analysis and investment analysis to enable strategic investment decisions
- Analysis of opportunities, drivers, restraints, challenges, risks, and limitations
Conclusively, all aspects of the Network Slicing Market are quantitatively as well qualitatively assessed to study the global as well as regional market comparatively. This market study presents critical information and factual data about the market providing an overall statistical study of this market on the basis of market drivers, limitations and its future prospects.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Visit our blog for more industry updates @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Get Explore Latest Research Report by Reports and Data:
Ostomy Care Bag Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/revenue-growth-of-the-global-ostomy-care-bag-market-is-being-fueled-by-the-increasing-prevalence-of-inflammatory-bowel-disease-public-awareness-of-ostomy-stoma-care-colorectal-cancer-and-the-availability-of-treatment-equipment-in-the-market/
Antiglaucoma Eye Drops Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/antiglaucoma-eye-drops-market-size-growth-demand-industry-outlook-2021-2028/
Archwire [email protected] https://www.biospace.com/article/archwire-market-size-share-growth-trends-revenue-key-players-and-forecast-till-2027/
Cell and Tissue Preservation Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/cell-and-tissue-preservation-market-size-share-growth-analysis-statistics-revenue-demand-and-trend-analysis-research-report-by-2028/
Nanocomposites Market @ https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-nanocomposites-market-to-reach-usd-13-64-billion-by-2027–reports-and-data-301078814.html
Sensor Patch Market @ https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/sensor-patch-market-to-reach-usd-13-41-billion-by-2027–reports-and-data-301090916.html