Global Oxycodone Market is Expected to Reach USD 7.49 Billion in 2028 – By Reports and Data
The global oxycodone market size is expected to reach USD 7.49 Billion in 2028 and register a CAGR of 4.6% during the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Rising focus on efficient management of breakthrough pain in cancer patients, increasing application of opioid therapy to manage chronic pain associated with severe illnesses, and availability of robust pipeline of oxycodone-based therapeutics are key factors expected to drive market revenue growth over the forecast period. In addition, increasing accessibility and availability of over-the-counter oxycodone oral solutions is another key factor expected to contribute to revenue growth of the market going ahead.
Oxycodone is an opioid agonist that has been clinically used since 1917 for the treatment and management of cancer-related pain and chronic non-cancer related pain. Oxycodone works by binding to a receptor, inhibiting adenylyl-cyclase, hyperpolarizing neurons, and decreases excitability. Oxycodone has been widely administered through oral route but can also be administered through different routes such as intramuscularly, subcutaneously, intravenously, and rectally. Introduction of controlled-release oxycodone has boosted its use in chronic non-malignant pain. Oxycodone is preferred for pain management owing to its higher bioavailability as compared to morphine. Over 60-80% of the oxycodone dose retains its analgesic properties and has been widely used in treatment of osteoarthritis pain and chronic low back pain. Oxycodone is one of the most commonly prescribed opioid across the globe and this has been boosting demand for it and is expected to continue to drive market growth over the forecast period.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1286
Oxycodone crosses the blood brain barrier and causes euphoria and high-like feeling among oxycodone users. They are also prone to tamper with the drugs to inhale or inject it intravenously. Increasing incidence of oxycodone dependence and side effects and risks associated with oxycodone use such as overdose and death are some key factors expected to hamper market growth to a certain extent over the forecast period.
Some Key Highlights from the Report:
- Short-acting oxycodone segment is expected to register significant revenue growth over the forecast period attributable to increasing application of short-acting oxycodone for treatment of transient pain owing to their short duration of analgesic activity and quick onset of actions.
- Oral segment is expected to dominate other route of administration segment in terms of revenue share during the forecast period attributable to rising availability of oral solutions of oxycodone, increasing use of extended-release oxycodone tablets due to their higher bioavailability, and growing usage for treatment of moderate to severe pain.
- Pain management segment is expected to register robust revenue CAGR over the forecast period owing to increasing use of opioid therapy to manage chronic and acute pain in patients suffering from chronic illnesses and rising prevalence of chronic pain among general population.
- Retail pharmacies segment is expected to account for a considerable revenue share over the forecast period owing to increasing network of retail pharmacies across the globe, rising availability of over-the-counter and prescription drugs, and increased access to a number of opioid drugs.
- North America is expected to account for largest revenue share over the forecast period owing to rising incidence of chronic pain among individuals, FDA approvals for opioid therapies, advancements in R&D activities, and robust presence of key players in the region.
The report also focuses on details of each market player including its global position, financial standing, revenue generation, company overview, and product & service portfolio. The Oxycodone market is extremely competitive and consists of several key players at the regional and global levels. Key players are focused on adopting various strategies such as new product launches, mergers and acquisitions, investments in R&D, partnerships, joint ventures, and collaborations to strengthen their market position and enhance their product portfolio.
Leading companies operating in the market are:
- Johnson & Johnson, Sanofi
- Purdue Pharma
- Endo International
- Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Hikma Pharmaceuticals
- Sun Pharmaceutical
- Impax Laboratories
Inquiry Before Buying @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/inquiry-before-buying/1286
The report also offers detailed insights about market segmentation based on type, application and regional bifurcation:
Oxycodone Market Segmentation:
- Short-acting Oxycodone
- Long-acting Oxycodone
- Pain Management
- Cancer Pain Management
- Neuropathic Pain Management
- Osteoarthritis Pain Management
- Other Pain Management
Route of Administration Outlook:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., Italy, France, BENELUX, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Rest of LATAM)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Some essential purposes of the Oxycodone market research report:
- Vital Developments: Custom investigation provides critical improvements to the Oxycodone market, including R&D, new item shipment, coordinated efforts, development rate, partnerships, joint efforts, and local development of rivals working in the market on a global scale and regional.
- Market Characteristics: The report contains Oxycodone market highlights, income, limit, limit utilization rate, value, net, creation rate, generation, utilization, import, trade, supply, demand, cost, part of the industry in general, CAGR, and gross margin. Likewise, the market report offers an exhaustive investigation of the elements and their most recent patterns, along with Service market fragments and subsections.
- Investigative Tools: This market report incorporates the accurately considered and evaluated information of the major established players and their extension into the Oxycodone market by methods. Systematic tools and methodologies, for example, Porter’s Five Powers Investigation, Possibilities Study, and numerous other statistical investigation methods have been used to analyze the development of the key players working in the Oxycodone market.
- Convincingly, the Oxycodone report will give you an unmistakable perspective on every single market reality without the need to allude to some other research report or source of information. This report will provide all of you with the realities about the past, present, and eventual fate of the Oxycodone market.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1286
Thank you for reading the report. Kindly note that we also offer customized reports according to the client’s requirements. Contact us to know more about the customization feature and our team will provide you with the best-customized report.
Explore More Industry Research by Reports and Data:
Avascular Necrosis Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/avascular-necrosis-market-growth-scenario-with-emerging-opportunities-to-2030/
Meibomian Gland Dysfunction Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/meibomian-gland-dysfunction-market-future-growth-strategies-by-top-players-with-upcoming-trend-scenario-2030/
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, TouchPoints, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provide our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Read the innovative blog at https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Check out our upcoming research report at https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
For More Research Insights on Leading Industries, Visit Our YouTube Channel and hit subscribe for Future Update: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChLqKTFLm6sVBLEUjnadIhQ/videos