Global Visual Analytics Market will Reach Nearly USD 17.34 Billion, Expanding at a CAGR of 19.30% during the Forecast Period of 2028
The visual analytics market is expected to reach USD 17.34 Billion by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Visual Analytics is interpreted as the ability of analytical reasoning supported by interactive visual interfaces. It can be regarded as a merged approach incorporating human factors, data analysis, and visualization.
The interactive visual interface of data guarantees ease of decision making. The growing use of data-driven by visual analytics and massive demand for tools & techniques essential for swift and accurate data analysis is also kindling the market growth. Another factor boosting the market growth is the comfort of generating comprehensive reports and interactive dashboards via high-level business intelligence tools. Visual analytics has reached a mark in traffic modeling and simulation where a combination of interactive visual methods and statistical, and computational methods linked with machine learning is applied to maintain data modeling and interpretation of time series data. It is also utilized in the evaluation, analysis, and forecast of traffic volumes based on GPS tracking.
The market in the APAC region is expected to witness the highest CAGR of 20.3% during the forecast period. The Asia-Pacific region is supposed to witness growth in the market with emerging countries like Singapore, China, Japan, and India that are investing in technology hugely coupled with the presence of several manufacturing enterprises which are further expected to expand the market growth. Additionally, the growing investments in research and development, and the application of visual analytics are rising gradually. Various companies in the region are in the process of executing visual analytics solutions already.
The Key players in the Visual Analytics Market include Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Qilik, Alteryx, SAP SE, IBM, Tableau Software, TIBCO Software, Microstrategy, SAS Institute
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/2293
The research report assesses the market dynamics, market landscape, company profiles, production and manufacturing capacity, year-on-year growth rate, SWOT analysis, and Porter’s Five Forces analysis. The report estimates the market size, market growth, and provides an accurate forecast for the key segments of the market for the forecast period of 2020-2028. The report also covers an in-depth analysis of the key competitors of the market, along with their growth strategies and business expansion plans.
The Visual Analytics Market has been segmented into key regions of the world and offers an analysis of growth rate, market share, market size, current and emerging trends, production and consumption ratio, industrial chain analysis, demand and supply, import and export, revenue contribution, and presence of key players in each region. A country-wise analysis of the market is offered in the report to gain a better understanding of the regional spread and progress of the Visual Analytics Market.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Visual Analytics Market is estimated to reach USD 17.34 Billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 19.30% during the forecast period.
- The software component accounted for a larger share of 61.1% of the market in 2018.
- The cloud deployment is anticipated to grow at a higher rate of 20.4% during the forecast period.
- The transportation and logistics application segment is anticipated to grow at the highest rate of 20.1% during the forecast period.
- The Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) organization is anticipated to grow at a higher rate of 20.0% during the forecast period.
- North America region accounted for the largest share of 31.3% of the market in 2018. The booming IT industry in the region and the emergence of IoT, cloud, and big data will generate further opportunities for visual analytics. Furthermore, Data accuracy has become the central focus of robust visual analytics due to which the market demand has grown significantly.
- Various players are developing strategies to mark their presence in the industry.
- Zoomdata, a visual analytics platform provider, joined the partnership with Teradata in September 2016. The partnership allows customers to leverage a shared Teradata environment with a single, centralized visual analytics front end.
To understand how our Visual Analytics Market can bring difference to your business strategy:– https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/visual-analytics-market
For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the market on the basis of Deployment, Component, Application, Function, Organization, and region:
Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Transportation and logistics
- IT & Telecommunications
- Retail and Consumer goods
Function Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Sales and marketing
- Supply chain
Organization size Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Large Enterprises
- Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2293
Key Advantages of Visual Analytics Market:
- Identification and analysis of the market size and competition
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market data
- Data validated by industry experts after extensive primary and secondary research
- Extensive regional analysis of the Visual Analytics industry
- Profiling of key players along with their business overview, business strategies, deals and partnerships, and product portfolio
- SWOT and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis for in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape
- Feasibility analysis and investment analysis to enable strategic investment decisions
- Analysis of opportunities, drivers, restraints, challenges, risks, and limitations
Conclusively, all aspects of the Visual Analytics Market are quantitatively as well qualitatively assessed to study the global as well as regional market comparatively. This market study presents critical information and factual data about the market providing an overall statistical study of this market on the basis of market drivers, limitations and its future prospects.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Visit our blog for more industry updates @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs