Gluten-Free Products Market 2022-2027: Consists Of Nutritional Value Due To Which It Is Added To Many Processed Foods
According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Gluten-free products Market was valued at USD 4.35 Billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 8.51 Billion by year 2027, at a CAGR of 7.7%. Gluten is a protein, naturally occurring in food-grains like wheat, barley, rye and spelt. Gluten is composed of two main proteins called glutenin and gliadin, out of which gliadin is responsible majorly for most of the health related issues. When it is mixed with water, the mixture results in glue like dough formation, it gives a soft and fluffy and yet elastic texture to the dough, in fact the name gluten is derived from glue like property possessed by this protein. This property provides elastic, fluffy, chewy texture and ability to rise when baked, to the dough; however, gluten consumption can create health issues in certain people. Moreover, excess consumption of this products can lead to serious health issues like sensitivity, wheat allergy and celiac disease.
According to the World Gastroenterology Organization (WGO), the celiac disease is affecting people from all the age groups including adults and elderly, while above 70% newly diagnosed patients and founded to be above 20 years of age. It is the diet which has a potential to cause intestinal damages by damaging the lining of the small intestine. For Celiac patients even a small proportion of gluten can release antibodies resulting in an attack on the intestine. Increase in disposable income and rise in awareness related to the side-effects of excess consumption is expected to drive the industry.
The Gluten-Free Products market has been segmented into key regions of the world and offers an analysis of growth rate, market share, market size, current and emerging trends, production and consumption ratio, industrial chain analysis, demand and supply, import and export, revenue contribution, and presence of key players in each region. A country-wise analysis of the market is offered in the report to gain a better understanding of the regional spread and progress of the Gluten-Free Products market.
Get a sample of the report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2069
Some of the Leading Market Players Are Listed Below:
- Kraft Heinz Company (U.S.),
- The Hain Celestial Group, Inc.(U.S.),
- Pinnacle Foods Inc. (U.S.),
- General Mills, Inc. (U.S.),
- Kellogg Company (U.S.),
- Hero AG (Switzerland),
- Barilla G.E.R. Fratelli S.P.A. (Italy),
- Pasia Plc (Finland),
- Genius Foods (U.K.),
- Warburtons (U.K.).
The research report offers details about leading companies in the global Gluten-Free Products market along with global position, financial standing, license agreement, products and services portfolio and revenue contribution of each market player. Key players in the market are focusing on adopting various strategies such as mergers and acquisition, business expansion plans, new product launches, partnerships, collaborations, joint ventures to enhance their product base and gain robust footing in the market.
Increasing consumer inclination towards functional, organic and probiotic-based food & drinks is providing impetus to the growth of global food and beverage industry. Various studies have come with health benefits associated with “ethnic” and organic food products. These foods improve cardiovascular health, improves arthritis, digestive issues, and other inflammatory conditions. Consumers are gradually focusing on mindful eating and consuming food for health and wellness. Changing eating and dietary patterns of consumers is prompting brand owners and new entrants to introduce healthy foods options. Several clean-label products have been introduced in the market and consumer curiosity for new products is immense
Growing middle class consumers with rising income in developing countries such as India and China will boost food & beverage market growth. Moreover, increasing consumer preference for procuring food and beverage items from online platforms due to variety, cost and time-saving will foster market size through 2027.
Purchase Premium Report: @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/2069
Gluten-Free Products Market Segmentation based on Product Outlook
- Bakery Products
- Pizzas & Pasta
- Desserts & Savories
- Dairy Products
- Meat & Meat alternatives
Gluten-Free Products Market Segmentation based on Source Outlook
- Oil-seeds & Pulses
- Rice & Corn
- Dairy & Meat Products
- Lentils, Legumes, & Beans
Gluten-Free Products Market Segmentation based on Distribution Channel Outlook
- Conventional Stores
- Hotels & Restaurants
- Hospitals & Drugstores
For comprehensive coverage, the report discusses growth prospects, opportunities, and challenges. The market report considers various key factors across the leading regions.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Gluten-free products market is growing at a CAGR of 0% in Europe followed by North America and Asia Pacific, with 7.8 % and 7.4% CAGR, respectively. High prevalence of celiac disease among the population is expected to boost the industry.
- As of 2018, Bakery product segment is the dominating the product market which holds 44.1% of the global market. North American regional market is the chief revenue generating source for this product segment, followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific regions.
- Dairy products market is expected to be the grow with a CAGR of 4%.during forecast period 2019-2027 .However, associated side effects and costs are major challenge for the industry growth.
- Pizzas and Pastas type segment was valued at USD 696.2 million and is expected reach USD 1,232.8 million by 2027. Pastas is expected to show high demand in European countries especially in Italy, France, Spain and Germany.
- The key players are adopting various strategies like partnerships, expansion, new product launch, new line launch and mergers & acquisitions. For example, the Conagra Brands acquired Pinnacle Foods Inc., with an objective to expand their business and market share.
- According to a study, 3 million people in U.S. suffer from celiac disease, which means 1 in every 133 people is suffering from this severe intestinal disease, however, only 1 in every 4,700 people receive official diagnosis while the others are not aware of this making them sick.
Gluten-Free Products Market Segmentation based on Regions:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Benelux, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Request a customization of the report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2069
Thank you for reading our research report. We also offer report customization as per client requirement. Kindly contact us to know more about the customization plan and our team will offer you the best suited report at the earliest.
Explore Trending Research Reports by Reports and Data:
Feed Mycotoxin Binders And Modifiers Market:https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/feed-mycotoxin-binders-and-modifiers-market
Feed Processing Market:https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/feed-processing-market
Fermented Ingredients Market:https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/fermented-ingredients-market
Fillings & Toppings Market:https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/fillings-and-toppings-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: https://www.reportsanddata.com/
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]