Gluten-Free Products Market 2022-2027 – Consumer Demand For Gluten-Free Products Has Expanded.
According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Gluten-free products Market was valued at USD 4.35 Billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 8.51 Billion by year 2027, at a CAGR of 7.7%. Gluten is a protein, naturally occurring in food-grains like wheat, barley, rye and spelt. Gluten is composed of two main proteins called glutenin and gliadin, out of which gliadin is responsible majorly for most of the health related issues. When it is mixed with water, the mixture results in glue like dough formation, it gives a soft and fluffy and yet elastic texture to the dough, in fact the name gluten is derived from glue like property possessed by this protein. This property provides elastic, fluffy, chewy texture and ability to rise when baked, to the dough; however, gluten consumption can create health issues in certain people. Moreover, excess consumption of this products can lead to serious health issues like sensitivity, wheat allergy and celiac disease.
According to the World Gastroenterology Organization (WGO), the celiac disease is affecting people from all the age groups including adults and elderly, while above 70% newly diagnosed patients and founded to be above 20 years of age. It is the diet which has a potential to cause intestinal damages by damaging the lining of the small intestine. For Celiac patients even a small proportion of gluten can release antibodies resulting in an attack on the intestine. Increase in disposable income and rise in awareness related to the side-effects of excess consumption is expected to drive the industry.
The Gluten-Free Products market has been segmented into key regions of the world and offers an analysis of growth rate, market share, market size, current and emerging trends, production and consumption ratio, industrial chain analysis, demand and supply, import and export, revenue contribution, and presence of key players in each region. A country-wise analysis of the market is offered in the report to gain a better understanding of the regional spread and progress of the Gluten-Free Products market.
Get a sample of the report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2069
The research report offers details about leading companies in the global Gluten-Free Products market along with global position, financial standing, license agreement, products and services portfolio and revenue contribution of each market player. Key players in the market are focusing on adopting various strategies such as mergers and acquisition, business expansion plans, new product launches, partnerships, collaborations, joint ventures to enhance their product base and gain robust footing in the market.
Increasing consumer inclination towards functional, organic and probiotic-based food & drinks is providing impetus to the growth of global food and beverage industry. Various studies have come with health benefits associated with “ethnic” and organic food products. These foods improve cardiovascular health, improves arthritis, digestive issues, and other inflammatory conditions. Consumers are gradually focusing on mindful eating and consuming food for health and wellness. Changing eating and dietary patterns of consumers is prompting brand owners and new entrants to introduce healthy foods options. Several clean-label products have been introduced in the market and consumer curiosity for new products is immense
Growing middle class consumers with rising income in developing countries such as India and China will boost food & beverage market growth. Moreover, increasing consumer preference for procuring food and beverage items from online platforms due to variety, cost and time-saving will foster market size through 2027.
Some of the Leading Market Players Are Listed Below:
- Kraft Heinz Company (U.S.),
- The Hain Celestial Group, Inc.(U.S.),
- Pinnacle Foods Inc. (U.S.),
- General Mills, Inc. (U.S.),
- Kellogg Company (U.S.),
- Hero AG (Switzerland),
- Barilla G.E.R. Fratelli S.P.A. (Italy),
- Pasia Plc (Finland),
- Genius Foods (U.K.),
- Warburtons (U.K.).
Get more Information about this Report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/gluten-free-products-market
The Global Gluten-Free Products Industries are also studied based on leading segments, and examines dominant product and application segments in detail. The report aims to help reader’s benefits from the growth prospects existing in the market in the global Gluten-Free Products industries. It offers key information on drivers and restraints influencing the leading segments in the global Gluten-Free Products industries.
Gluten-Free Products Market Segmentation based on Product Outlook
- Bakery Products
- Pizzas & Pasta
- Desserts & Savories
- Dairy Products
- Meat & Meat alternatives
Gluten-Free Products Market Segmentation based on Source Outlook
- Oil-seeds & Pulses
- Rice & Corn
- Dairy & Meat Products
- Lentils, Legumes, & Beans
Gluten-Free Products Market Segmentation based on Distribution Channel Outlook
- Conventional Stores
- Hotels & Restaurants
- Hospitals & Drugstores
For comprehensive coverage, the report discusses growth prospects, opportunities, and challenges. The market report considers various key factors across the leading regions.
Gluten-Free Products Market Segmentation based on Regions:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Benelux, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Key Features of the global Gluten-Free Products Market:
- The report offers detailed estimations at the regional level with manufacturers, consumption, sales and import/export dynamics.
- The report provides accurate details related of the manufacturers/vendors in the market, company overview, pricing analysis, financial standing, product portfolio, and gross profit of leading companies.
- Company profiling with prevalent expansion strategies, revenue generation, and recent developments.
- Optimum strategic initiatives for new players in the market.
- Manufacturing processes, suppliers, cost, rates of production and consumption, transport mode and cost structuring, and value chain analysis.
- The study also includes supply chain trends, including elaborate descriptions of the latest technological development
Request a customization of the report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2069
Thank you for reading our research report. We also offer report customization as per client requirement. Kindly contact us to know more about the customization plan and our team will offer you the best suited report at the earliest.
Key questions addressed in the Report:
- Which key players are operating in the global Gluten-Free Products market?
- Which key factors are expected to hamper global market revenue growth?
- What market size is the global Gluten-Free Products market expected to reach throughout the forecast period?
- Which application segment revenue is expected to expand at a rapid CAGR between 2021 and 2028?
- Which region is expected to account for robust revenue share throughout the forecast period?
- Which regional segment is expected to register fastest revenue CAGR throughout the forecast period?
- What revenue CGAR is the global Gluten-Free Products market expected to register during the forecast period?
- What are the key outcomes of Porter’s Five Force analysis of the Gluten-Free Products market?
Browse for More Details:
Soy Oil Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/soy-oil-market
Tobacco Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/tobacco-market
Vitamin & Mineral Premixes Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/vitamin-and-mineral-premixes-market
Wood Vinegar Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/wood-vinegar-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: https://www.reportsanddata.com/
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370