Green Tea Market Statistics, Business Opportunities, Competitive Landscape and Industry Analysis Report by 2030
The global green tea market size was USD 15.00 Billion in 2021 and register a revenue CAGR of 8.1% over the forecast period, according to a latest analysis by Emergen Research. Various health benefits associated with drinking green tea and rapid advancement in tea packaging have led to an increase in shelf life and upsurge in export, leading to a rise in the number of new green tea brands are key factors driving revenue growth of the global Green Tea market. Various health benefits associated with drinking green tea are driving revenue growth of the market. L-theanine, an amino acid found in green tea, slows the absorption of caffeine and aids in blood sugar regulation. This balances out the energy boost to prevent the jitters. Green tea may help reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease by lowering LDL cholesterol and boosting blood flow in blood vessels, according to a study. These benefits are largely attributed to the anti-inflammatory properties of green tea.
The Green Tea market has witnessed dynamic changes in trends and demands owing to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. The report provides a detailed outlook on how the pandemic has affected the key segments of the Green Tea industry. The report includes an in-depth impact analysis of the COVID-19 pandemic on the overall Green Tea industry. The study on the Global Green Tea Market is the latest report covering the impact analysis of the currently ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. The pandemic has directly affected the market by causing disruptions in the global supply chains and indirectly by inducing financial difficulties.
Get a sample of the report @https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1203
Leading Companies of the Green Tea Industry and Profiled in the Report are:
Unilever plc, Tata Consumer Products Limited, Associated British Foods plc, Bigelow Tea, Tetley, Numi, Inc. P.B.C., The Republic of Tea, Organic India, East West Tea Company, LLC, Northern Tea Merchants Ltd., and The Hybrid Green Tea.
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- On 7 October 2021, The Hybrid Green Tea, which is an Indian-based company, launched its varied ranges of A-Grade Green Teas. The tea mix products are hygienic and are subjected to quality control procedures. The company has also introduced varied flavors of green tea and Kahwa and is currently working on creating hybrid green tea.
- The flavored segment revenue is expected to account for largest share over the forecast period due to growing demand for infused herbal green tea which contains various type of herbs that has many medicinal benefits and helps in improving immunity
- The tea bags segment revenue accounted for largest share in 2021. Tea bags are useful and practical for making tea preparation quick and easy. They are commonly made from filter paper or food-grade plastic. Paper tea bags are used in Asian countries to retain loose tea leaves. When drinking loose leaf teas, the entire tea bag is dipped into hot water for some time releasing the flavor and aroma of the tea.
- The online segment revenue is expected to account for largest revenue share over the forecast period, which can be attributed to the rapid growth of e-commerce and online payment gateway as well as a rapid rise in adoption of digital marketing enabling tea manufacturers and marketers to advertise and increase the visibility and availability of the green tea to a wider customer base.
Request a discount on the report @https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/1203
Furthermore, the report divides the Green Tea market into key segments and sub-segments to offer an analysis of the product type and application spectrum of the industry. It also offers predictions about the segments expected to show significant growth during the projected timeline.
Emergen Research has segmented the global Green Tea market on the basis of type, form, distribution channel, and region:
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2019–2030)
- Form Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2019–2030)
- Tea bags
- Instant mixes
- Loose tea leaves
- Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2019–2030)
The report sheds light on the region expected to dominate the Green Tea market in the coming years. The report estimates the market size in terms of volume and value and offers an accurate estimate of the market share each region is anticipated to hold during the forecast period. The report analyzes the spread of the Green Tea market in key geographies covering North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. The regional analysis offers an idea about the production and consumption pattern, import/export, supply and demand ratio, revenue contribution, market share and size, and the presence of prominent players in each region.
Request customization of the report @https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/1203
The report covers key points of the market, including the standards, regulations, and policy changes applied by the government on the industry for the coming years. The report encompasses thorough research carried out by the application of advanced analytical tools such as SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to pinpoint the growth trends and patterns. Factors likely to influence the growth of the market, current trends, opportunities, restraining factors, and business landscape are discussed in-depth in the market study.
Key Points of Green Tea Market:
- Extensive coverage of the analysis of the Green Tea market
- Key insights into the regional spread of the industry in key geographies
- Radical insights into the vital market trends; both current and emerging trends, and factors influencing the growth of the market
- Comprehensive coverage of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the overall growth of the Green Tea market
- Complete data about the key manufacturers and vendors in the Green Tea market
Click here to Buy Now @https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/1203
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of this report is available in chapter-wise or region-wise sections. Kindly get in touch with us to know more about the report, and our team will provide excellent assistance.
Read similar reports by Emergen Research:
Renewable Polypropylene Market
Electronic Skin Patches Market
Predictive Biomarkers Market
Offshore Wind Energy Market
Construction Sealants Market
Command And Control Systems Market
Agricultural Robots Market
Mobility As A Service Market
Soldier System Market
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights