Greenhouse Film Market Share Growth Analysis and Precise Outlook with Expert Review
The new report titled ‘Global Greenhouse Film Market’, published by Emergen Research, is methodically curated by our team of analysts, keeping readers’ understanding in mind, and includes a wide-ranging database of industry distribution. The report takes a closer look at the historical and current market scenarios to accurately predict the global Greenhouse Film market outlook over the forecast duration. Researchers have taken a holistic approach towards the global market analysis and highlighted the factors that influence the overall growth of the market. The study involves the use of efficient analytical tools like SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces to inspect the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats associated with the growth of the various market segments. The report provides crucial details, such as the market shares of the key players, which help the reader attain a comprehensive outlook of the Greenhouse Film market.
The greenhouse film market is likely to reach value of USD 13.15 Billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. This growth of the market can be attributed to the growing focus of the horticulture industry on sustainable production and higher profit margins. Manufacturers of greenhouse films are trying to provide lightweight and durable polyethylene materials. Increasing research and development activities to produce materials that provide an outstanding balance of high tensile strength, light transmission, tear resistance, and light weight are expected to drive the market for greenhouse films in the near future. Increasing government initiatives to enhance agricultural productivity through implementation of modern agricultural techniques are likely to augment the market during the forecast period. For example, in 2018, the U.S. Department of Agriculture granted a funding of USD 2.45 Million to invent a cost-effective and versatile greenhouse material capable of transforming sunlight into photo-synthetically convenient energy photosynthetically efficient light. This greenhouse material is intended to re-use ineffective ultraviolet radiation to further purify water. The innovation is expected to fuel the agriculture sector and help the countries facing severe climatic conditions and limited availability of fresh water in the near future.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/432
The report covers key points of the market, including the standards, regulations, and policy changes applied by the government on the industry for the coming years. The report encompasses thorough research carried out by the application of advanced analytical tools such as SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to pinpoint the growth trends and patterns. Factors likely to influence the growth of the market, current trends, opportunities, restraining factors, and business landscape are discussed in-depth in the market study.
The report offers insightful information about the market dynamics of the Greenhouse Film market. It offers SWOT analysis, PESTEL analysis, and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to present a better understanding of the Greenhouse Film market, competitive landscape, factors affecting it, and to predict the growth of the industry. It also offers the impact of various market factors along with the effects of the regulatory framework on the growth of the Greenhouse Film market.
Unfolding the prime factors prompting global market growth:
- The study offers an in-depth analysis of the product outlook, which depicts the latest production growth trends and profit valuation. It further fragments the global Greenhouse Film market into a broad product spectrum.
- The study covers essential data related to these products’ application landscape, the demand for and market share held by each application type, and their growth rate analysis over the estimated period.
- A detailed description of the distribution channels, including distributors, producers, and buyers, is one of the report’s key market highlights.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/432
Key market participants include Plastika Kritis S.A., Armando Álvarez Group, Ginegar Plastic Products Ltd., RKW Group, POLIFILM EXTRUSION GmbH, Berry Global, Inc., Agriplast Tech India Pvt Ltd, GROUPE BARBIER, A.A. Politiv Ltd., and Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
Key Highlights of Report
- In November 2019, RKW Group announced that it had invested millions in the last two years to develop advanced products with the latest technology for horticulture and agriculture sectors. Moreover, the company also expanded the capacity of its Michelstadt (Germany) and Hoogstraten (Belgium) sites. The company is also planning to launch advanced silage films and bags and greenhouse films in order to help farmers. The strategy is expected to strengthen the company’s position and help it remain competitive in the greenhouse film market in the next few years.
- The low-density polyethylene (LDPE) segment held the largest market share of 50.8% in 2019. Countries facing severe climatic conditions and limited water supply have increased the utilization of greenhouse films based on low-density polyethylene resins in the agriculture sector.
- The 150 to 200 microns segment is anticipated to expand at the most rapid CAGR of 10.7% during the forecast period. The rising necessity to stabilize greenhouse films with correct light stabilizers and UV absorbers is expected to drive use of greenhouse films with thickness ranging from 150 to 200 microns in the near future.
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/greenhouse-film-market
Emergen Research has segmented the global greenhouse film market in terms of resin type, thickness, and region:
- Resin Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Linear Low-density Polyethylene (LLDPE)
- Low-density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- Ethylene-vinyl Acetate (EVA)
- Thickness Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- 80 to 150 Microns
- 150 to 200 Microns
- More than 200 Microns
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- North America
Global Greenhouse Film Market Report – Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1 includes the global Greenhouse Film market introduction, followed by the market scope, product offerings, growth opportunities, market risks, driving forces, and others.
- Chapter 2 broadly categorizes the Greenhouse Film market on the basis of geography, and determines the sales, revenue, and market shares of each region over the estimated period.
- Chapter 3 elaborates on the competitive outlook of the Greenhouse Film market, focusing on the major manufacturers and vendor landscape.
- Chapter 4 exhaustively studies the key manufacturers of the Greenhouse Film industry, along with their anticipated sales and revenue shares.
- Chapters 5 includes market segmentation based on product type, application range, and market players.
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy.
Explore More Reports offered by Emergen Research:
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756c
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Read Full Press Release@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-greenhouse-film-market