Gummy Vitamins Market Size To Reach USD 4.83 Billion By 2028 | By Top Players | Bayer, Smarty Pants Vitamins, Ferrara Candy, Hero Nutritonals
The global Gummy Vitamins Market is expected to reach USD 4.38 Billion by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data. This can be mainly associated with the high growing demand from consumers for gummy vitamins due to the variety in the taste and shape globally. Based on statistics, increased occurrences of malnutrition and undernourished children in the various underdeveloped regions are expected to become the most common growth interest globally in the coming years. Rising growth in health awareness, growing interest in extending the life expectancy of the gummy vitamins and prenatal vitamin products used by pregnant women are also significant factors stimulating market demand.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1225
North America accounts for the largest market for gummy vitamins with a share of 37.50 % in 2018, and is expected to reach USD 1.69 billion by 2028. Due to the increasing consumption and growing health concerns in this region will propel the demand for gummy vitamin materials the North America region.
Key participants include Bayer, Smarty Pants Vitamins, Ferrara Candy, Hero Nutritonals, Zanon Vitamec, Natures Way, Gimbals, Nature’s Bounty, Softigel, Pharmavite, Olly Nutrition, VITAFUSION, Life Science Nutritionals, Albanese, and Herbaland
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented global Gummy vitamins market on the basis of Product Type, Application, Industry, Consumer type and region:
Product Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2028)
- Single vitamin
Consumer type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2028)
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2028)
- Food supplement
- Vitamin deficiency
- Weight gain
- Immunity & bone strength
Industry Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2028)
Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Request discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1225
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The multivitamin product type will dominate gummy vitamin market with the highest CAGR of 4.8% during the forecast period due to its prevalence and development of new formulations in the shape and taste of vitamin gummies.
- The single vitamin segment will also experience high growth of 4.4 % during the forecast period due to the expanding demand for supplements like Vitamin D among all the age groups and the growing use of Omega 3DHA among pregnant women.
- The demand for the gummy vitamins for vitamin deficiency is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 5.3% during the forecast period. Growing incidents of malnutrition and undernourished children in the underdeveloped regions will initiate the growth of the gummy supplements.
- The addition of innovative gummy vitamin products manufactured from the organic formulations by the present players will drive the demand for gummy vitamins worldwide
- The rise in the Pharmaceutical segment as personal care-specific gummy vitamins, especially among the female population is significant. The segment is expected for the highest CAGR of 5.2% during the forecast period.
- In an attempt to draw potential possibilities in this market, manufacturers are taking efforts in the development of gummy vitamins that include Vitamin A, C, and E – which are known to improve skin health along with hair growth.
- Gummy vitamins are potentially useful options for people who can’t swallow pills well. What makes these vitamins a slightly better choice is not for the reason that they are absorbed better. It is because they tend to contain more amount of nutrients and necessary amounts of nutrients.
- The use of gummy vitamins for adults and children is increasing rapidly in various regions. The popularity is gained more by the children type of consumers.
- Europe is considered to be the second largest market for the gummy vitamins with a share of 33.50% in 2018.
- Alongside rising demand for the product, shifts in the gummy vitamins formulations are also propelling the growth of the market in the region. One major factor for the increase in the demand is the strict regulations of gummy vitamins supplements in Europe.
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/gummy-vitamins-market
Key Features of the Gummy Vitamins Market Report:
- Detailed assessment and exhaustive understanding of the Gummy Vitamins market
- Significant insights into manufacturing processes, major barriers, and risks
- 8-year forecast estimation to offer information about the market size and market share on the global and regional levels
- Evaluation of the key drivers, restraints, growth opportunities, threats, limitations, barriers, and other key elements
- Identification of growth prospects and potential for the Gummy Vitamins industry
- Comprehensive analysis of the key market players and their strategies
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1225
Read our Blog @
Thank you for reading our report. For further information or query regarding the report or its customization, please connect with us. Our team will ensure you get a report well-suited to your needs.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Read Full Press Release : https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-gummy-vitamins-market