Helicopter Market Size Worth $44.85 Billion by 2028 | By Leading players Airbus Helicopters SAS, Leonardo S.p.A, Bell Textron Inc., The Boeing Company, JSC Russian Helicopters.
The global helicopter market size reached USD 20.17 Billion in 2020 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 10.9% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Increasing demand for helicopters for Emergency Medical Service (EMS) and increasing government funding for defense purposes are the factors projected to drive market revenue growth during the forecast period. In addition, increasing geopolitical volatility across regions is expected to continue to boost revenue growth of the market going ahead. The global helicopter market is expected to register substantial growth over the forecast period, owing to rise in integration of advanced technologies such as loT, sensors and automated control systems with helicopters.
Market Size – USD 20.17 Billion in 2020, Market Growth – at a CAGR of 10.9%, Market Trends – Increasing geopolitical volatility across the countries
However, reduction in defense budget in developed countries and challenges in designing helicopter systems are factors expected to hamper market revenue growth to some extent during the forecast period.Increasing demand for helicopters for Emergency Medical Services (EMS) and increasing government funding for defense purpose are among some of the key factors driving market revenue growth
Please connect with our representative to get a free sample report : https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/971
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- Military segment is expected to grow significantly in terms of revenue contribution to the market over the forecast period owing to increase in defense spending by various countries to strengthen their border security and procure advanced weapons and technologies.
- Aftermarket segment is expected to grow rapidly in terms of revenue during the forecast period. Rise in need for replacement components for helicopters are driving growth of the segment.
- North America is expected to account for largest revenue share in helicopter market over the forecast period owing to robust presence of major companies including Bell Textron Inc., Bristow Group Inc., and Carson Helicopters Inc., among others, in countries in the region.
- Major companies in the market report include Airbus Helicopters SAS, Leonardo S.p.A, Bell Textron Inc., The Boeing Company, JSC Russian Helicopters, Lockheed Martin Corporation, Schweizer Aircraft, Bristow Group Inc., Carson Helicopters Inc, and Robinson Helicopter Company.
- In December 2021, The Helicopter Company (THC) signed a second purchase agreement with the Airbus Helicopter. The partnership will contribute in the ongoing expansion of the new journey as a general aviation champion, with twenty orders of the newly launched helicopters, named as five bladed H145 and six ACH160 models.
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/helicopter-market
Emergen Research has segmented helicopter market on the basis of type, components and system, engine, application, weight, point of sale, and region:
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Attack Helicopter
- Anti-Submarine Warfare
- Transport Helicopter
- Civil and Commercial
- Component and System Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Cabin Interiors
- Emergency System
- Landing Gear System
- Main Rotor System
- Engine Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Single Engine
- Twin Engine
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Oil and Gas
- Search and Rescue Helicopters
- Civil Utility Helicopters
- Transport Helicopters
- Emergency Medical Service (EMS)
- Weight Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Point of Sale Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
Regional Outlook: (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
North America (U.S.) (Canada) (Mexico)
Europe (Germany) (UK) (France) (BENELUX) (Rest of Europe)
Asia Pacific (China) (Japan) (South Korea) (Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Brazil) (Rest of LATAM)
Proceed to buy the full report: https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/971
The study explores in details about the recent trend fast gaining momentum in the Keyword industry due to factors including but not limited to growing customer preference and a sudden rise in their spending capacity. Aspects attributed to the gross margin, profit, supply chain management and product value and their considerable impact on the development of the Keyword market during the forecast period, 2020 – 2027 is carefully scrutinized during the research.
Key questions addressed in the report:
What market size is the global Helicopter market expected to reach over the forecast period?
Which leading players are operating in the global Helicopter market?
Which factors are expected to hamper global market growth throughout the forecast period?
Which key factors are expected to driver global Helicopter market during the forecast period?
Which application segment is expected to register fastest revenue CAGR over the forecast period?
Which region is expected to register fastest revenue CAGR between 2021 and 2028?
What are the key outcomes of Porter’s Five Forces analysis and SWOT analysis?
as well as new entrants in the market. It focuses on the recent mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, licensing agreements, brand promotions, and product launches, among others. The report also provides details about the company overview, business expansion plans, product portfolio, manufacturing and production capacity, global market position, financial status, and consumer base.
Click here to Get customization: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/971
Table of Contents:
Chapter 1 includes an introduction of the global Keyword Market, along with a comprehensive market overview, market scope, product offerings, and an investigation of the market drivers, growth opportunities, risks, restraints, and other vital factors.
Chapter 2 offers an in-depth analysis of the key manufacturers engaged in this business vertical, along with their sales and revenue estimations.
Chapter 3 elaborates on the highly competitive terrain of the market, highlighting the key manufacturers and vendors.
In Chapter 4, our team has fragmented the Keyword market on the basis of regions, underscoring the sales, revenue, and market share of each region over the forecast timeline.
Chapters 5 and 6 have laid emphasis on the Keyword market segmentation based on product type and application
Thank you for reading our report. Please get in touch with us if you have any query regarding the report or its customization. Our team will ensure the report is best suited to your needs.
Look Over transcripts provided by Emergen Research
Take a Look at OUR Reports:
Flying Car Market https://www.einpresswire.com/shareable-preview/KZx8Rr5Xq6NC6G5QN6yE7Q
Automotive Intelligent Lighting Market https://www.einpresswire.com/shareable-preview/008H8a7g2KeQ-RvQV2ciJQ
Automotive Telematics Market https://www.einpresswire.com/shareable-preview/yKukyj9NcPzmcHY12807PQ
Solar Vehicle Market https://www.einpresswire.com/shareable-preview/A7vbNUqMkw3yR_EHqeJ2ow
Automotive Fuel Injection Systems Market https://marketographics.com/what-is-a-fuel-system-how-does-a-fuel-injection-system-work-in-atomotive-industry/
robotic process automation in aerospace market https://marketographics.com/robotic-process-automation-rpa-disrupting-the-aerospace-and-defence-industry/
zero emission aircraft engines market https://marketographics.com/zero-emission-aircraft-engines-can-we-have-net-zero-emissions-and-still-fly/
Automotive Cybersecurity Market https://marketographics.com/automotive-cybersecurity-growing-cloud-based-applications-in-the-automotive-industry/
Driver Monitoring Systems Market https://marketographics.com/driver-monitoring-a-camera-to-monitor-driver-alertness-emergen-research/
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights