Hemostats Market 2028 Provides In-Depth Detailed Analysis of the Industry, Growth for Forecast period
According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the Hemostats Market was valued at USD 2,409.4 Million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 3,862.9 Million by the year 2028, at a CAGR of 6.2%. It is a surgical instrument that is used to control the flow of blood during surgical procedures. These surgical hemostats are used in the initial steps of surgery when an incision is performed. It can be used in various forms like sealants, topical hemostats, and mechanical instruments, which are meant for surgical use only. The major goal of a hemostat is the adhesion of wounds, to cease blood flow, and ensure rapid healing of the wound. The hemostat market is widely driven by the free fall in lifestyle due to which lifestyle-oriented diseases occur in many people. Various diseases, especially cardiovascular and orthopedic diseases, are treated through surgical procedures, which is extensively driving the market.
The number of reconstructive procedures, significantly tumor removal, has constantly been increasing. According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), approximately 4.5 million tumor removal procedures were performed in 2020 in the US. The obesity epidemic is also increasing in the US, fueling the market. An annual report from the United Health Foundation stated that there had been a significant increase in the obesity rate of the U.S. by 5%. The obesity rate was recorded to be 29.9% in 2017, which increased to 31.3% in 2020. The geriatric population require critical care and are quite acquainted with surgical procedures. This population is widely affected by orthopedic surgeries due to a decrease in bone density. Therefore, the elderly population is widely driving the market.
Request Free Sample Copy (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC]) @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/2516
Further key findings from the report suggest
- North America is the leading consumer of the hemostats, further followed by the Asia-Pacific and Europe. Asia-Pacific is the fastest growing region with a CAGR of 7.0%. The increasing number of surgeries and changes in regulatory policies encourages the market in the region.
- A wide range of applications, continuous advancement in the product portfolio of companies such as Ethicon and Baxter international have widely driven the market. The products from these key players have received approval from the U.S. FDA as well as by other international organizations.
- Recently, in December 2020, Baxter introduced a surgical innovation, which, a disposable curved applicator which enhances the activity of Floseal. Floseal is a hemostat product by Baxter used for ENT procedures. This advancement has improved the efficacy of Floseal and made it the leading hemostat in the US.
- Recently, in May 2019, the FDA might loosen up the premarket expectations of certain collagen-based hemostats and shift them to class-II devices rather than class III devices. The recommendation was given by the general and plastic surgery devices panel. Ethicon (J&J) is against this recommendation stating that collagen-based hemostats are complex products and need strict controls to ensure safety.
Competitive Outlook of the Global Hemostat Market
The globla Hemostat market study focuses on the revenue growth trajectories of the leading companies in this market. This section of the report throws light on the highly competitive landscape of the Hemostat market, pointing out the major players. The report further discusses the strategic initiatives undertaken by each of these market players, including mergers & acquisitions, collaborations, joint ventures, new product launches, new business deals, and technological innovations.
Top Companies Profiled in the Report:
Johnson and Johnson, Baxter International, Pfizer, Integra Life Sciences, Z-Medica LLC, Abbott Laboratories, B. Braun Melsungen AG, CR Bard, Gelita Medical GmbH and Hemostasis LLC.
Inquiry Before Buying @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/inquiry-before-buying/2516
The report is inclusive of product type outlook, application spectrum, end-use outlook, technology landscape, regional market analysis, and competitive overview.
Hemostat Market Segmentation:
Product Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2018–2028)
- Thrombin-based hemostats
- Gelatin-based hemostats
- Collagen-based hemostats
- Combination hemostats
- Oxidized regenerated cellulose-based hemostats
Application Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2018–2028)
- General surgery
- Orthopedic surgery
- Cardiovascular surgery
- Reconstructive surgery
- Gynecological surgery
- Neurological surgery
- Other surgeries
Formulation Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2018–2028)
- Sheet & pad hemostat
- Sponge hemostats
- Matrix & gel hemostats
- Powder hemostat
End Use Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2018–2028)
- Ambulatory centers
- Community healthcare
Geographic Segment Covered in the Report:
The Hemostat report provides information about the market area, which is further subdivided into sub-regions and countries/regions. In addition to the market share in each country and sub-region, this chapter of this report also contains information on profit opportunities. This chapter of the report mentions the market share and growth rate of each region, country, and sub-region during the estimated period.
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France and the rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, and the rest of the Asia Pacific region)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and the rest of Latin America)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC and rest of the Middle East and Africa)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2516
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of this report is available as per the client’s requirements. Please connect with us to know more about the report and our team will ensure you get the report tailored according to your needs.
Get Explore Latest Research Report by Reports and Data:
Staphylococcus Infection Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/including-skin-infections-pneumonia-and-rising-awareness-of-diseases-is-expected-to-drive-staphylococcus-infection-market-growth-by-2030-reports-and-data/
Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation (HSCT) Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/increase-in-leukemia-and-lymphoma-cases-is-expected-to-drive-hematopoietic-stem-cell-transplantation-hsct-market-revenue-growth-by-2030-reports-and-data/
Urothelial Carcinoma Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/increase-in-the-number-of-people-adopting-unhealthy-lifestyles-is-expected-to-drive-urothelial-carcinoma-market-growth-by-2030-reports-and-data/
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, TouchPoints, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provide our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]