Hernia Mesh Market Size Hit USD 6.28 Billion at a CAGR of 2.8% in 2028
The global hernia mesh market size is expected to reach USD 6.28 Billion in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 2.8% over the forecast period, according to a latest report by Reports & Data. A major factor driving market revenue growth is rapid adoption of meshes in the surgeries due to its benefits. Hernia mesh is a medical device which is implanted into the groin, upper stomach, or abdomen of the patient undergoing hernia surgery. Mesh minimizes fibrosis, the chance of nerve entrapment and the formation of seroma.
Ongoing research and development activities, and private investments on health care sector positively affect the market growth over the forecast period. The rising automation trend has been resulting in rapid adoption of robots in the healthcare industry in the field of gynecology, and allows provision of treatment of more complex cases. This factor opens up new and more lucrative opportunities for players operating in the global hernia mesh market.
In addition, rising need for better disease treatment, increase in disposable income and government focus on strengthening healthcare sector are some key factors expected to continue to fuel market growth going ahead.
However, high cost of treatment procedures and unfavorable government medical policies are some major factors restraining global hernia mesh market revenue growth over the forecast period.
Prominent players in the market are: Covidien, United Surgical, Dolphin Sutures, Transeasy Medical Tech, Baxter International, W.L Gore & Associates Inc., Dipromed Srl, BioCer Entwicklungs, Sutures India Private Limited, and Hitech Equipments Company.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/1400
The research report assesses the market dynamics, market landscape, company profiles, production and manufacturing capacity, year-on-year growth rate, SWOT analysis, and Porter’s Five Forces analysis. The report estimates the market size, market growth, and provides an accurate forecast for the key segments of the market for the forecast period of 2022-2028. The report also covers an in-depth analysis of the key competitors of the market, along with their growth strategies and business expansion plans.
The Hernia Mesh Market has been segmented into key regions of the world and offers an analysis of growth rate, market share, market size, current and emerging trends, production and consumption ratio, industrial chain analysis, demand and supply, import and export, revenue contribution, and presence of key players in each region. A country-wise analysis of the market is offered in the report to gain a better understanding of the regional spread and progress of the Hernia Mesh Market.
Further key findings from the report suggest,
- The transplantation segment accounted for the largest revenue share in 2020 due to rising demand for transplant products such as tissue products, immunosuppressant, and solutions for organ preservation.
- Hernia type segments include inguinal hernia, incisional hernia, femoral hernia, and others. Among these, the femoral hernia segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2020 due to the wider shape of the female pelvis.
- On the basis of mesh type, the market report is segmented into biological mesh, and synthetic mesh. Among these, the biological mesh segment is expected to register a significantly rapid revenue CAGR during the forecast period.
- On the basis of synthetic structure type, the market report is segmented into absorbable mesh, and non-absorbable mesh. The absorbable mesh segment is expected to register largest revenue share over the forecast period as large pores in the mesh allow faster soft tissue ingrowth, lower foreign body reaction, thus resulting in the formation of a flexible scar.
- On the basis of synthetic product, the market report is segmented into flat mesh, and 3D mesh. Among these, the flat mesh segment is expected to register a significantly rapid revenue CAGR during the forecast period. Surgeons generally use self-gripping flat meshes to avoid fixation stitches and also reduce operative time.
- Revenue from North America hernia mesh market is projected to account for a significantly larger revenue share and dominate other regional markets over the forecast period. This can be attributed to rapid technological advancements and high adoption of surgical meshes as a treatment option.
To understand how our Hernia Mesh Market can bring difference to your business strategy:– https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/hernia-mesh-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports & Data has segmented the global hernia mesh market on the basis of hernia type, mesh type, synthetic structure type, synthetic product type, end-users and region:
Hernia Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020 – 2028)
- Inguinal Hernia
- Incisional Hernia
- Femoral Hernia
Mesh Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020 – 2028)
- Biological Mesh
- Synthetic Mesh
Synthetic Structure Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020 – 2028)
- Absorbable Mesh
- Non-Absorbable Mesh
Synthetic Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020 – 2028)
- Flat Mesh
- 3D Mesh
End-Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020 – 2028)
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020 – 2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Request a customization of the report : https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1400
Key Advantages of Hernia Mesh Market Report:
- Identification and analysis of the market size and competition
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market data
- Data validated by industry experts after extensive primary and secondary research
- Extensive regional analysis of the Hernia Mesh industry
- Profiling of key players along with their business overview, business strategies, deals and partnerships, and product portfolio
- SWOT and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis for in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape
- Feasibility analysis and investment analysis to enable strategic investment decisions
- Analysis of opportunities, drivers, restraints, challenges, risks, and limitations
Conclusively, all aspects of the Hernia Mesh Market are quantitatively as well qualitatively assessed to study the global as well as regional market comparatively. This market study presents critical information and factual data about the market providing an overall statistical study of this market on the basis of market drivers, limitations and its future prospects.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Visit our blog for more industry updates @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Browse More Reports: