Hybrid Valve Market Size, Revenue Growth Factors & Trends, Key Player Strategy Analysis, 2021–2028
The global Hybrid Valve Market size is expected to reach USD 1,740.0 Million in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 5.8% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Rising demand for improved flow control and corrosive media handling applications in chemical and water & wastewater treatment industries are key factors driving market revenue growth. Hybrid valve is a smooth-flowing valve that can be mechanically and electrically operated, and is used to improve the metering pump’s efficiency. These valves can be controlled manually or electronically, and these provide added reliability and convenience. It is simple to set up and can be found in a variety of industries including metal and mining, oil & gas, food & beverage, water & wastewater treatment, and others.
Increasing requirement to reduce excessive noise, pressure, vibration, and cavitation in important operations, and corrosion issues in the oil & gas industry is a key factor expected to drive market revenue growth to a significant extent during the forecast period. Usage of 3D printers in manufacturing lines, and increasing number of refineries, petrochemicals, and chemical plants globally are also fuelling market revenue growth.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4832
Major companies profiled in the market report are Emerson Electric Co., IMI Plc., CIRCOR International, Inc., Wuxi SMART Auto-control Enginerng Co. Ltd., Dymet Alloys, Carter Process Control GmbH, Trillium Flow Technologies, Flowserve Corporation, L&T Valves Limited, and Koso Parcol.
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- Steel segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2020, owing to rising demand for materials from high temperature and steam-added applications, which are essential in the water & wastewater treatment industry.
- >1” to 6” segment is expected to account for a large revenue share in the global hybrid valve market over the forecast period. Increasing adoption of 1″-6″ hybrid valves across a various industries including energy & power, oil & gas, pharmaceuticals, and food & beverages is expected to boost revenue growth. These valves control the flow and pressure of water, oil, and chemicals in pipelines.
- Chemicals segment is expected to register highest revenue CAGR during the forecast period. Hybrid valves are increasingly being used to handle a variety of noises generated at chemical plants due to large number of possible in-situ noise sources. Valves, mixers, high-pressure pumps, centrifuge machines, and accompanying pipelines all generate noise that is potentially damaging to employees’ health and disturbs the surrounding community.
- Market in North America accounted for significantly large revenue share in the global hybrid valve market in 2020. The expansion of the hybrid valve market is projected to be aided by growing number of private-label store brands in countries in this region. In addition, rising chemical adoption is predicted to boost demand for hybrid valve production and consumption, as well as increase revenue from sale of hybrid valve in this region, driving revenue growth of the market in this region.
Request a customization on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4832
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global hybrid valve market based on material, valve size, end use, and region:
Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Tungsten Carbide
- Duplex Nickel
Valve Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Up to 1”
- >1” to 6”
- >6” to 25”
- >25” to 50”
- 50” & Larger
End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Oil & Gas
- Water & Wastewater Treatment
- Energy & Power
- Food & Beverages
- Building & Construction
- Pulp & Paper
- Metals & Mining
Regional Analysis Covers:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/hybrid-valve-market
Benefits of Global Hybrid Valve Market Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the changing market dynamics
- A futuristic outlook on different factors influencing the market
- An 8-year forecast of the market growth and expected revenue growth
- Ease of understanding of the market, key segments, and their future growth
- In-depth analysis of the competitive landscape to give an advantageous edge for the companies
- Extensive insight into the market with in-depth analysis of the segmentation
Thank you for reading our report. For further queries or inquiries about customization, kindly connect with us to know more. Our team will ensure the report is tailored according to your needs.
Browse Our Related Reports:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyse consumer behaviour shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Power and Energy, and Chemicals. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com