Hydrolyzed Collagen Market Revenue, Growth, Restraints, Trends, Company Profiles, Analysis and Forecast till 2030
The global hydrolyzed collagen market size is expected to reach USD 1,751.9 Million in 2030 and register a revenue CAGR of 5.9% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. The need of maintaining a social life and rising personal care concerns is expected to contribute to market revenue growth. Collagen peptide, or hydrolyzed collagen, is broken down into easily soluble amino acids and used in a variety of dietary supplements, foods, and beverages, among other things. The demand for hydrolyzed collagen in various healthy food products, personal care items, medicines, and other products is rising as a result of this amino acid’s benefits for the body’s ability to break down food, grow and repair body tissues, maintain healthy hair, nails, and skin, and serve as an energy source.
Collagen peptide’s ability to hold water in addition to its anti-melanogenic, anti-aging, moisture-absorption, and retention capabilities are rising demand for it in a variety of food goods, nutritional supplements, health beverages, and other products. Growing customer preference for natural components in beauty products as a result of increased environmental consciousness among consumers has spurred producers to introduce eco-friendly, vegan goods. Numerous advantages of hydrolyzed collagen include improved hair development. Manufacturers are increasingly looking to partner in order to deliver products with greater benefits. These factors are driving revenue growth of the market across the globe.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/5576
Companies profiled in the global market report include GELITA AG, Rousselot, Nitta Gelatin, Inc., Hainan Huayan Collagen Technology Co., Ltd., Nippi Collagen NA Inc., Everest NeoCell LLC, Giant Sports International, Beijing SEMNL Biotechnology Co., Ltd., Codeage LLC, and Perfect Supplements.
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- On 17 November 2020, Life Extension announced the launch of hydrolyzed collagen supplement for improving skin and joints health. This collagen peptide can be used as a daily supplement that gets mixed up easily with water and with other nutritious drinks. This can help for promoting joint comfort, and for improving skin elasticity accordingly which is expected to drive revenue growth of the segment.
- Bone segment accounted for the largest revenue share in 2021. Different animal body components, including bone, bovine hide, fish, and pig skin, are sources of collagen. Collagen is abundant in bone, especially in the bones of different animals. Therefore, animal tissues and bones, notably those from beef, fish, and pigs, are used to extract natural collagen. The demand for bone collagen is rising globally as animal-based collagen supplements are useful for making bones thick, managing the aging process, as well as for making them brittle.
- The liquid segment is expected to register a steady revenue growth rate during the forecast period. Liquid hydrolyzed collagen is easily incorporated into food items, dietary supplements, and other solutions. Since the liquid form is easily accessible, soluble, and digestible, its demand is expected to increase internationally, driving revenue growth of the segment. Consumption of liquid hydrolyzed collagen is rising owing to its benefits for improving skin, hair, and bones which are expected to drive revenue growth of the segment.
- The food & beverage segment is expected to register a steady revenue growth rate during the forecast period. Being a rich source of protein, hydrolyzed collagen is used in food additives, meat processing, product coatings, edible films, and protein dietary supplements to enhance product quality, which is expected to fuel revenue growth of the segment.
- Markets in Asia Pacific accounted for the largest revenue share in 2021. This region has a higher demand for collagen owing to its dense population, particularly in China and India. Also, China and Japan have growing geriatric populations which are luring customers towards collagen-based nutritional supplements and increasing their demand. The efficacy of Korean beauty products is growing the client base and is expected to propel market revenue growth. For instance, Malaysia-based Duopharma Biotech announced the introduction of its Flavettes health and beauty section. The goods come in effervescent pills and include well-known cosmetic components like ceramide, hyaluronic acid, and collagen peptide. Collagen peptides, vitamin C, and L-glutathione are ingredients in products like Flavettes Effervescent Glamz, which improve suppleness and moisture of the skin.
To read more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/hydrolyzed-collagen-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the hydrolyzed collagen market based on source, form, application, and region:
Source Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019 – 2030)
- Bovine Hide
- Pig Skin
Form Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019 – 2030)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019 – 2030)
- Food & Beverages
- Personal Care
- Pet Food
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019 – 2030)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/5576
Key Questions Addressed in the Report:
- What are the dominating factors that are influencing the growth of the industry?
- In the forecast period, which market segment is expected to rise the most?
- What are the risks and challenges that the industry is facing?
- In the coming years, which area is projected to dominate the market?
- Who are the major players in the market? What kind of strategic business plans have they made?
Thank you for taking the time to read our article. The report can be tailored to the needs of the client. Please contact us for more details, and our team will tailor the report to your specific requirements.
Browse Our Related Reports:
Bronchoscopy Market Segmentations
Lithium-Ion Battery Market Application
Textile Chemicals Market Competition landscape
Antiviral Drugs Market Asia Pacific
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyses consumer behaviour shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Power and Energy, and Chemicals. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs