In Situ Hybridization Market Revenue Poised for Significant Growth During the Forecast Period
According to the most recent analysis by Emergen Research, the worldwide in-situ hybridization market had a value of USD 14.32 billion in 2021 and is projected to grow at a rate of 8.14% during the forecast period. Growing incidence of infectious diseases, genetic abnormalities, and cancer is a significant factor influencing market revenue growth.
Nucleic acids and certain genes can be located in cells, tissues, and histological sections using in-situ hybridization. To see deoxyribonucleic or ribonucleic acids, a reporter molecule—either a fluorophore or a chromophore—is connected to the complementary strand of the problematic nucleic acid region.
Using in situ hybridization, complementary DNA, RNA, or modified nucleic acid strands can be marked. The method aids in locating a certain DNA or RNA sequence in a tissue’s small cross-section or throughout the entire tissue. In order to study the organisation, regulation, and function of genes, hybridization method is widely used to pinpoint the position of certain nucleic acid sequences on chromosomes or in tissues.
Claim Your FREE Sample Copy with Table of [email protected]
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- In 2021, the North American in-situ hybridization market represented a sizeable portion of global revenue. Major factors influencing the market’s revenue growth include the region’s governments’ swift improvements in healthcare and health infrastructure as well as the rising number of investments in biomedical research and development activities.
- Another element that is anticipated to fuel the ISH market’s revenue growth during the projected period is the rising number of clinical laboratories, research laboratories, and research institutes in the United States.
- Some major companies in the global market report include Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Merck KGaA, Biocare Medical, LLC., Abbott Laboratories, Agilent Technologies Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Zytomed Systems GmbH, Gerresheimer AG, Genomed Biotechnologies, Inc., and Abnova Corporation.
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/in-situ-hybridization-market
Emergen Research has segmented the global in-situ hybridization market based on technology, product, application, end-use, and region:
- Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Fluorescence In-Situ Hybridization (FISH)
- Chromogenic In-Situ Hybridization (CISH)
- Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Kits and Reagents
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Cancer Diagnosis
- Disease Diagnosis
- End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Diagnostic Centers
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Academic and Research Laboratories
- Biotechnology Industry
- Contract Research Organizations (CRO)
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trend’s existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights