In-Vitro Fertilization Market is projected to reach USD 36.51 Billion by 2028, Finds Emergen Research
The In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) market size is expected to reach USD 36.51 Billion at a steady revenue CAGR of 9.1% in 2028, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. In vitro fertilization market revenue growth is due to rising infertility incidence, attributable to adoption of sedentary lifestyle and related conditions and diseases.
The In-Vitro Fertilization Market market aims at exploring the unknown and coming up with solutions to the potential threats and challenges faced by the In-Vitro Fertilization Market market for the forecast period, 2021 – 2028. The study includes valuable data, including the breakdown of information of market by type, geography, product application and classification. An overview of the current and future trends examined in the report for the forecast period 2021 – 2028 aim at influencing the imperative advance prominent vendors are expected to have over their competitors.
The extensive assessment of real-time data on the business environment offers a more specialized view of threats and challenges companies are likely to face in the years to come. In addition, the unique expertise of the researchers behind the study in strategic growth consulting enables product owners identifies important definition, product classification, and application.
These companies are known to make hefty investments in research and development projects. Also, they control a considerable portion of the overall market share, thus limiting the entry of new players into the sector. The global In-Vitro Fertilization market report studies the prudent tactics undertaken by the leading market players, such as partnerships and collaborations, mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, and joint ventures.
Some of the key participants in this industry include:
Vitrolife AB, CooperSurgical, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., The Baker Company, Inc., Kitazato Corporation, Cook Medical, Inc., Esco Micro Pte. Ltd., OvaScience, Boston IVF, and EMD Serono Inc.
- In August 2021, Merck Specialties Pvt ltd in India launched Pergoveris Pen for advanced infertility treatment in the country. The launch will emphasize Merck’s motive to fulfil unmet medical needs by offering ready-to-use, and improved treatment option for women with a Severe Luteinizing Hormone (LH) and Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH) deficiency.
- Reagent segment accounted for larger revenue share in 2020 due to increasing number of in vitro fertilization procedures. Increased demand for cryopreservation, embryo, and sperm preparation is driving revenue growth of this segment.
The global In-Vitro Fertilization market has been categorized on the basis of key geographical regions into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. It evaluates the presence of the global In-Vitro Fertilization market in the major regions with regards to market share, market size, revenue contribution, sales network and distribution channel, and other key elements.
Emergen Research has segmented the global In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) market on the basis of procedure, product, end-use, and region:
- Procedure Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Fresh Donor
- Fresh Non-Donor
- Frozen Donor
- Frozen Non-Donor
- Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Cryopreservation media
- Ovum processing media
- Embryo culture media
- Sperm processing media
Directly Purchase/Place an Order @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/19
Objectives of the Report:
- Study of the global In-Vitro Fertilization market size by key regions, types, and applications with reference to historical data and forecast (2020-2028)
- Industrial structure analysis of the In-Vitro Fertilization market by identification of various sub-segments
- Extensive analysis of key market players along with their SWOT analysis
- Competitive landscape benchmarking
- Analysis of In-Vitro Fertilization market based on growth trends, futuristic outlook, and contribution to the total growth of the market
- Analysis of drivers, constraints, opportunities, challenges, and risks in the global In-Vitro Fertilization market
- Comprehensive analysis of competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and other strategic alliances
To click for customization Report @: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/19
Explore Similar Reports offered by Emergen Research:
Gel Documentation System [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/gel-documentation-system-market
Nucleic Acid Isolation and Purification [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/nucleic-acid-isolation-and-purification-market
DNA Origami Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/dna-origami-market
NGS Sample Preparation [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/ngs-sample-preparation-market
Next Generation Sequencing [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/next-generation-sequencing-market
Thank you for reading our report. The report can be customized as per requirement. Please get in touch with us for further inquiry and we will ensure you get the report best suited for your needs.
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]