Infant Formula Ingredients Market Size to Reach USD 32.65 Billion in 2030
The global infant formula ingredients market size was USD 17.76 Billion in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 7% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Growing populations are driving the infant formula ingredients market forward due to the need for prebiotics and specific milk protein fractions.
Infant formula goods are used for babies from birth to 12 months of age. They are generally considered safe to use, and most of the products contain cow’s milk as an ingredient. Increasing the percentage of probiotics, rice starch, lactose content, and hydrolyzed proteins in infant formula ingredients is one-way manufacturers are diversifying their product portfolios. The medical profession carefully researches the baby food ingredients. Formulations that encourage healthy growth in infants and provide them with adequate nutrition content are also boosting the market for new products. As a means of maintaining consumer trust, the ingredients market must be supervised by the government and international organizations at a high level. In order to ensure that lipids, carbohydrates, and protein don’t disrupt storage or shelf life, all major nutrients should be controlled in a minimum-maximum range for effectiveness.
A combined effort of the WHO and the FDA has led to approval of ingredients in infant formulas in the U.S. In the coming years, specialized formulas are expected to gain heightened traction. Furthermore, the sudden impact of the COVID-19 pandemic will hamper growth as it will disrupt supply chains and halt production. Evaluation of clinical manifestations of bovine milk allergy is necessary for an improved formulation.
Request Sample of this report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/3426
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- As the first food that an infant consumes, cow’s milk is one of the primary foods he or she consumes. According to the American Academy of Paediatrics (AAP), babies under the age of one shouldn’t be given unmodified, raw, or unpasteurized bovine’s milk to replace human milk or infant formula. A bovine milk-based formula is enhanced with added vitamins, minerals, vegetable oils, and calcium for most full-term babies, while soy-based formulas are expected to surpass the bovine milk formula in the near future.
- There is a significant growth potential for probiotics over the forecast period, as research shows that breastfed newborns carry oligosaccharides that are more uniform and stable than formula-fed newborns. A major strategy for reducing diarrhoea incidence and severity in infants is to include probiotics in formula. As a primary source of energy for growing neonates, human milk contains fats or lipids. In addition to reducing the gap in cognitive development between infants fed formula and breastfed infants, milk fat globule membrane supplementation of formula is gaining traction as a result of milk fat globule membrane supplementation of formula.
- According to the World Bank, growth in the growing-up formula is also driven by increasing proportions of women working outside the home. Growing-up formulas dominated the infant formula ingredients market in 2019. In the 60 markets surveyed, women in the workforce increased by over 4% points. In an era when many working mothers return to the workplace shortly after giving birth, prepared baby formulas provide an alluring alternative that satisfies the desire of working mothers for healthy, nutritious meals while accommodating their convenience needs.
- In North America, high healthcare expenses, together with increasing awareness levels and disposable income, are driving the development of markets for infant formula ingredients. The general perception that such products are more nutritious, healthy, and safe for their infants, as compared with conventional products, makes consumers in developed countries such as the U.S. and Canada willing to pay superior amounts for such products.
- Companies profiled in the market report include Vitablend Nederland B.V., Arla Foods Amba, Fonterra Co-Operative Group Limited, Aarhuskarlshamn AB, Carbery Food Ingredients Limited, Sachsenmilch, Leppersdorf GmbH, Royal Frieslandcampina N.V., Koninklijke DSM N.V., BASF SE, Hansen Holding A/S.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global infant formula ingredients market based on type, source, application, form and region:
Request Latest Insights in this [email protected] https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-latest-insight/3426
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Fats & Oils
- Others (Probiotics, Nucleotides, and Emulsifiers)
Source Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Cow Milk
- Protein hydrolysates
- Others (Goat milk and camel milk)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Growing-Up Milk (Infants over 12 months)
- Follow-On Formula (6–12 month-old infants)
- Standard Infant Formula (0–6-month-old infants)
- Specialty Formula
Form Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Liquid & semi-liquid
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Request Customization on this [email protected] https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3426
Explore New Reports:
Deep Brain Stimulation Devices Market: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/deep-brain-stimulation-devices-market-size-to-reach-usd-2-48-billion-in-2028-increasing-focus-on-developing-technologically-advanced-electrodes-and-high-preference-for-non-invasive-surgical-procedures-are-key-factors-driving-mark-301339627.html
Resorcinol Market: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/resorcinol-market-size-to-reach-usd-623-63-million-in-2028-from-usd-500-0-million-in-2020–with-offline-leading-among-the-distribution-channel-segments-reports-and-data-301363724.html
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.