Intelligent Drug Discovery Market to Reach a Valuation of USD 3,711.8 Million by 2027 Growing at a CAGR of 39.4% | Emergen Research
Intelligent Drug Discovery Market is forecasted to be worth USD 3,711.8 Million by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The intelligent drug technology market is growing, and several pharmaceutical companies are focusing on the development of drugs using artificial intelligence. The pharma companies are taking advantage of the technology to discover drugs for more complex diseases.
The growing adoption of cloud-based applications and the expiration of patented drugs will pave the way for new generic and OTC medicines, which will influence market demand. The advancement in deep learning and machine learning will allow pharmaceutical companies to reorganize molecule binding properties with high accuracy.
The intelligence report provides valuable data on key driving forces, prominent players, emerging trends, gross margin, customer preference and profit across various regions for the forecast period, 2021-2027. To help product owners design a robust plan the study takes a closer look at the product pricing, technology innovation, key competitors, product launches, product pipeline and major driving forces.
To avail Sample Copy of report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/356
Further key findings
- In October 2020, Optibrium launched Cerella, an intelligence platform for active learning in drug discovery. Cerella’s architecture combines cloud computing with on-premises deployment offering both scalability and data security.
- The software segment held a larger market share, and factors such as less cost and time, low rate of failure, a large number of software developers for the discovery of drugs, and strong demand from big pharmaceuticals are driving the segment’s demand.
- Machine learning help in optimizing therapy by integrating clinical and biomedical data with computational models. It is used to build software for combinational therapies and testing drugs. Machine learning offers a lucrative potential for drug discovery and personalized medicine.
The report is a comprehensive research study of the global Intelligent Drug Discovery market inclusive of the latest trends, growth factors, developments, opportunities, and competitive landscape. The research study includes an in-depth analysis of the market using advanced research methodologies such as SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis. The report is formulated with data gathered from primary and secondary research examined and validated by industry experts. The report provides an overview of the market leaders, segmentation by type, application, and region, and technological advancements.
The report further explores the key business players along with their in-depth profiling, product catalog, and strategic business decisions. The key players studied in the report IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Google, NVIDIA Corporation, Cloud Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Atomwise, Inc., Insilico Medicine, Exscientia, Bioage, and Envisagenics, among others.
To request for discount [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/356
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented into the global Intelligent Drug Discovery Market on the offering, technology, application, end-user, and region:
- Offering Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Machine Learning
- Supervised Learning
- Deep Learning
- Reinforcement Learning
- Unsupervised Learning
- Other Technologies
- Machine Learning
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Metabolic Diseases
- Cardiovascular Disease
- End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Contract Research Organizations
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- Research Centers and Academic & Government Institutes
Regional Analysis Covers:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
The all-inclusive report on the Global Intelligent Drug Discovery Market added by Emergen Research demonstrates that the global Intelligent Drug Discovery market is presumed to grow at a steady CAGR throughout the forecast timeline. The report analysed the key market drivers, restraints, growth opportunities, investment opportunities, threats, and limitations of the Intelligent Drug Discovery market. The report also offers accurate forecast estimation at a global and regional level to impart a better understanding of the scope of the market.
Thank you for reading the research report. We also offer report customization as per client requirement. Kindly connect with us to know more about the customization feature and our team will offer you the best suited report.
Explore Similar Reports offered by Emergen Research:
Smart Buildings Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/smart-buildings-market
Blood Pressure Monitoring Devices [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/blood-pressure-monitoring-devices-market
Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/electric-vehicle-charging-infrastructure-market
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behaviour shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights