Interventional Cardiology Devices Market Growth And Opportunity, End User Type, Top Manufacturers and Outlook 2028 | Emergen Research
The global interventional cardiology devices market size is expected to reach USD 26.84 Billion at a steady CAGR of 8.7% in 2028, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Steady growth of the interventional cardiology devices market can be attributed to rising incidence of cardiovascular diseases. Cardiovascular disease is the most common cause of death in the US, and is responsible for around 655,000 deaths every year. Coronary heart disease is the leading heart disease type that, in 2017, accounted for the deaths of 365,914 individuals in the US.
Numerous advantages of interventional cardiology devices include less pain, decreased complexity and length of operation, and lower likelihood of scarring. The market for interventional cardiology equipment is experiencing revenue growth as a result of growing healthcare costs caused by rising cardiovascular disease incidence. Heart attacks cause about USD 320.00 Billion in yearly healthcare costs and lost productivity, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and this amount is projected to rise to USD 818.00 Billion in 2030.
Claim Your FREE Sample Copy with Table of [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/570
The report provides a sophisticated analysis of the insightful data of the Interventional Cardiology Devices Market industry that has been formulated based on thorough primary and secondary research. The details have further been validated and verified by the industry experts. The precise data offered by the report offers fruitful information about sales strategies to improve market performance.
Some of the Major Issues Addressed in the Report:
- What are the most popular market segments?
- What are the current scenario’s business risks and consequences for market growth and forecasting?
- Who are the market’s primary players, and how are they dealing with a variety of issues?
COVID-19 Impact on the Global Interventional Cardiology Devices Market :
The latest report specializes in analyzing the unprecedented impact of the COVID-19 outbreak on the global Interventional Cardiology Devices Market . The pandemic has beleaguered the global economic landscape since its fateful advent. It has led to considerable losses incurred by various businesses operating in this market, adversely affecting the production and demand cycles. The outbreak has resulted in major price volatility, disrupted supply chains, stock market volatility, lower business confidence, and the growing panic among people
Click to access the Report Study, Read key highlights of the Report and Look at Projected Trends: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/interventional-cardiology-devices-market
Some Key Highlights From the Report :
- In June 2019, Terumo Corporation signed a partnership agreement with Orchestra BioMed, Inc. This partnership provides Terumo Corporation with exclusive rights for the development and marketing of Virtue Sirolimus-Eluting Balloon (SEB).
- Angioplasty stents find application to restore blood flow occurring due to blockage and to reduce heart attack risk. Stents are considered beneficial in reducing damage caused to heart muscles in the event of a heart attack. Also, stents may instantly relieve or reduce symptoms comprising chest pain, fatigue, and shortness of breath.
- Among the end-use segments, the hospitals segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2020, which can be attributed to robust presence of experienced healthcare professionals for installation of interventional cardiology devices and more advanced and developed healthcare infrastructure, along with high purchasing power for advanced and dedicated interventional cardiology devices in countries in the region. Additionally, hospitals account for adverse event minimization in patients during critical procedures, including stent installation and cardiac catheterization.
- Among the regional markets, the interventional cardiology devices market in North America accounted for largest revenue share in 2020. This can be attributed to growing awareness about cardiovascular diseases, high deployment of advanced interventional cardiological treatments, and well-developed healthcare infrastructure in countries in the region. Additionally, robust presence of leading interventional cardiology device providers in the region is another key factor causative of steady market growth.
The prominent players participating in this industry include:
Key participants include Abbott Laboratories, Terumo Corporation, iVascular, Boston Scientific Corporation, Edwards Lifesciences Corporation, B.Braun Melsungen, Medtronic PLC, Koninklijke Philips NV, Biosensors International Group Ltd., and Endocor GmbH.
Emergen Research has segmented the global interventional cardiology devices market on the basis of product type, end-use, and region:
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Angioplasty Stents
- Angioplasty Balloons
- Structural Heart Devices
- Plaque Modification Devices
- Hemodynamic Flow Alteration Devices
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Request customization of this report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/570
Global Interventional Cardiology Devices Market has been classified into the subsequent geographical segments:
North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Objectives of the Global Interventional Cardiology Devices Market Study:
- An extensive study of the product portfolios of the major market players and their regional presence
- A closer look at the strategic initiatives undertaken by the leading companies across this industry, including mergers & acquisitions, collaborations, partnerships, and joint ventures
- An in-depth study of the evolving market sectors and the growth & penetration status of the global Interventional Cardiology Devices Market
- COVID-19 Impact Analysis to highlight the major opportunities and challenges
- Strategic recommendations to help readers formulate lucrative business strategies
- Identification of the emerging players and their tactical approaches to expand market presence
Browse more [email protected]
Emergen research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights