Interventional Oncology Devices Market Size, Share by Solution, Products, End Users, Global Forecast to 2027
The global Interventional Oncology Devices Market is forecasted to be worth USD 3.11 Billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. Due to the increasing preference for minimally invasive treatments, the global Interventional Oncology Devices market is expected to proliferate. It is anticipated that increasing government initiatives to encourage Interventional Oncology will further boost the market growth. Besides, the rising technological advancements in the devices are also expected to augment the market growth.
The market growth in the forecast timeline is expected to be impeded by a lack of skilled oncologists and radiologists.
Forecast Period : 2020-2027
CAGR: 6.6 %
Base Year: 2019
Number of Pages: 250
The research report offers in-depth insights into company profiles along with their production values, production capacity, product portfolio, strategic plans such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, product launches and brand promotions, government and corporate deals, among others. The report, additionally, offers a comprehensive SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to offer a better understanding of the competitive landscape of the industry.
Have a look on Free Demo Version https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/387
Leading Players Profiled in the Report:
Sirtex Medical Limited, Teleflex Incorporated, Boston Scientific Corporation, INterface BIOmaterials B.V., Merit Medical Systems, Inc., BTG International Limited, IMBiotechnologies Ltd., IceCure Medical Ltd, HealthTronics, Inc., and Cook Medical Inc., among others.
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- In September 2020, The strategic investment in Nanospectra Biosciences, Inc. was announced by Sirtex Medical Limited. The investment will offer funding to improve further Nanospectra ‘s leading prostate cancer tissue ablation device AuroLase, the first and only ultra-focal ablation treatment intended to enhance the efficiency of treatment, reducing adverse effects related to anesthesia, chemotherapy, and alternate focal therapies. In order to destroy solid cancer tumors, this treatment uses the company’s patented AuroShells nanoparticle technique to minimize the damage of neighboring healthy tissue.
- Over the forecasted timeline, the Embolization segment accounted for the largest market with a CAGR of 6.7%, since it is a minimally invasive therapy that offers advantages such as quick recovery, can be practiced through local anesthesia, and cost-effective.
- It is anticipated that Bland Embolization or Transcatheter Arterial Embolization will expand significantly. This method is being used for the treatment of liver tumors or for postsurgical adjunctive treatment.
- The segment of lung cancer will dominate the market during the forecasted period since smoking habits have increased the incidence of lung cancer.
- Due to the rising prevalence of cancer, easy availability of interventional oncology, and the fast adoption of technological advancement owing to significant government spending on medical treatment, the North American region is expected to dominate the market.
Get An Impressive Discount On This Report@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/387
Emergen Research has segmented the global Interventional Oncology Devices Market on the basis of product type, process, cancer type, and region:
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Process Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Non-Thermal Tumor Ablation
- Thermal Tumor Ablation
- Transcatheter Arterial Radioembolization
- Transcatheter Arterial Chemoembolization
- Bland Embolization or Transcatheter Arterial Embolization
Cancer Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Lung Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Bone Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
In conclusion, the report is designed to provide an in-depth analysis of all the key change calculation factors that replicate the decisions that trigger the change, which pushes the player’s winning position profitable on the growth curve despite massive competition in the target AI-Enabled Medical Imaging Solutions market.
Research Report on the Interventional Oncology Devices Market Addresses the Following Key Questions:
- Who are the dominant players of the Interventional Oncology Devices market?
- Which regional market is anticipated to have a high growth rate over the projected period?
- What consumer trends and demands are expected to influence the operations of the market players in the Interventional Oncology Devices market?
- What are the key growth drivers and restraining factors of the Interventional Oncology Devices market?
- What are the expansion plans and strategic investment plans undertaken by the players to gain a robust footing in the market?
- What is the overall impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the Interventional Oncology Devices market and its key segments?
Proceed To Buy Now@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/387
Look Over transcripts provided by Emergen Research
Home Security Systems Market
Postpartum Depression Market
Medical Composites Market
On Board Charger Market
Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality Market
Acid Chlorides Market
Thank you for reading our report. Please get in touch with us if you have any query regarding the report or its customization. Our team will ensure the report is best suited to your needs.
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Explore Our Custom Intelligence services | Growth Consulting Services
Trending Titles: newborn screening market | water treatment chemicals market
Latest Report: ai in banking market | location analytics market