Ion Exchange Resin Market To Reach USD 2,063.3 Million at a CAGR of 4.6% by 2028 | Reports and Data
Reports and Data’s Global Ion Exchange Resin Market research report is an in-depth investigation that provides an industry-wide overview of existing and emerging growth patterns, end-user analysis, and other key data that has been tested and validated by industry experts and professionals. The report examines the market in terms of importance, share, size, demand and supply, patterns, competitive landscape, industrial chain analysis, and other important factors. The report also provides a detailed outlook for the industry’s driving and restraining forces, as well as micro and macroeconomic factors that are expected to influence its development.
Get a sample of the report https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/1489
Top Companies: DowDuPont Inc. (US), Purolite Corporation (US), Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation (Japan), LANXESS AG (Germany), Ion Exchange (India) Ltd. (India), and Thermax Ltd. (India), Resin Tech Inc.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Only 60% of the industrial wastewater is treated, while roughly 40% of the treated water does not conform to the prearranged standards
- In case of sewage treatment, the situation is excessively stern, as globally, the urban area has capacity to treat just 37% of the sewage generated
- Dow Chemical Company launched next-generation ion exchange resins, which were re-engineered specifically to attain efficient industrial water treatment. Such launches are proving to be lucrative to the ion exchange resins market
- The power segment is likely to lead the ion exchange resin market with the market share of 47.6% during the forecast period among the end use industries due to environmental regulations by various water treatment industries and also, due to rising number of nuclear power plant in various countries
- Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation started selling river water treatment systems to public and private sectors in Myanmar, where the economic growth is anticipated to drive the demand for safe drinking water
- Municipal water treatment sector is expected to witness a major demand for ion exchange resins. This is so mainly, because it helps in removing the impurities to the maximum extent possible
- Asia-Pacific regional segment of the ion exchange resin market is expected to register itself as highest growing segment during the forecasted period, at a CAGR of 5.6%; owing it to the qualitative as well as quantitative market potential offered in developing nations such as China & India
- Approximately, 33% of the global population faces moderate or severe water shortage. Besides, it is suggested that roughly, 4.5 billion people will be required the need of consumption of polluted water resources by the end of the forecast period
Download Summary: https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-summary-form/1489
Ion Exchange Resin Market Upcoming Growth:
Ion exchange resins are used in a variety of applications, including water treatment, food and beverage processing, pharmaceuticals, and chemical processing. The increasing demand for these applications was expected to drive market growth.
In addition, the increasing focus on water treatment and purification was expected to drive demand for ion exchange resins. These resins are used to remove impurities from water, making it safe for drinking and other uses.
Furthermore, the development of new and advanced ion exchange resin technologies was expected to drive market growth. For example, the introduction of hybrid ion exchange resins that combine the benefits of different resin types was expected to drive demand for these products.
Overall, the ion exchange resin market was expected to grow at a steady rate in the coming years, driven by a range of factors including increasing demand from various industries, technological advancements, and the need for water treatment and purification solutions.
The global Ion Exchange Resin market is segmented into:
Type (Revenue in USD Million; 2020–2028)
- Cationic Resins
- Anionic Resins
Application (Revenue in USD Million; 2020–2028)
- Water softening
- Water purification
- Metal purification
- Purification of antibiotics
By End Use Industry (Revenue in USD Million; 2020–2028)
- Chemical & Petrochemical
- Water & Wastewater Treatment
- Food & Beverage
- Electrical & Electronics
- Metal & Mining
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
To read more about the report https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/ion-exchange-resin-market
Key Questions Addressed in the Report:
- What are the dominating factors that are influencing the growth of the industry?
- In the forecast period, which market segment is expected to rise the most?
- What are the risks and challenges that the industry is facing?
- In the coming years, which area is projected to dominate the market?
- Who are the major players in the market? What kind of strategic business plans have they made?
Request a customization of the report https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1489
Thank you for taking the time to read our article. The report can be tailored to the needs of the client. Please contact us for more details, and our team will tailor the report to your specific requirements.
Browse More Reports:
Onshore Drilling Fluids Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/onshore-drilling-fluids-market
Glutaraldehyde Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/glutaraldehyde-market
Plant Growth Regulators Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/plant-growth-regulators-market
Industrial Lubricants Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/industrial-lubricants-market
Medical Ceramics Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/medical-ceramics-market
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs | Insights
Read the innovative blog at https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Check out our upcoming research report at https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports