Learning Management System (LMS) Market is Expected to Reach USD 44.35 Billion By 2027
Growing adoption for digital learning solutions, increasing enterprise mobility and BYOD, and government regulations and initiatives promoting the growth of LMS, research, and constant innovation are some of the factors driving the LMS market.
Learning Management System (LMS) Market Size – USD 10.81 Billion in 2019, Market Growth – CAGR of 20.3%, Market Trends – Proliferation of AL and ML in the eLearning industry to propel the LMS market
According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the LMS market was valued at USD 10.81 Billion in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 44.35 Billion by the year 2027, at a CAGR of 20.3%. LMS market research study offers an all-inclusive analysis of the revenue generated by the LMS vendors locally and globally. It includes the analysis of key strategies, business models, geographic presence, market dynamics, industry outlook, competitive landscape, and LMS market revenue for all segments. The study provides an overall insight into the factors responsible for the growth in the LMS market. The factors driving the LMS market are the growing adoption for digital learning solutions, increasing enterprise mobility and BYOD, and government regulations and initiatives promoting the growth of LMS.
Owing to rising urbanization and digitalization across the world, the academic end-user sectors is estimated to gain traction in the K-12 and the higher education due to the need for managing the existing conventional education to cater the growing learner population, which is expected to supplement the growth of LMS market. An increasing number of key players are partnering up with the major core companies in the above sectors to provide superior and more efficient customer engagement to help them grow their business as well as redefine experiences for the learners.
Key participants include – Blackboard, Inc., Cornerstone Ondemand, Inc., D2L Corporation, IBM Corporation, McGraw-Hill Companies, Oracle Corporation, Pearson PLC, SABA Software, Inc., SAP SE, Xerox Corporation, Adobe Inc., Pearson PLC , and Instructure, Inc.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The LMS market is growing at a CAGR of 3% in Asia Pacific due to the rapid industrialization, urbanization, and digitalization of the developing countries and the increased use of digital learning in developing countries such as India, China, and Singapore.
- Global modernization and emergence of technologies like the AI and ML, IoT, has increased the use of electronic devices like smartphones, tablets, and laptops in the education and eLearning industry which is expected to increase the use of LMS and expand its market size.
- Governments and the regulatory bodies are implementing various regulations and compliances to enable basic education for all. This has encouraged the institutions and various bodies to implement LMS for better utilization of the infrastructure and resources. It is expected this factor would help the LMS market grow.
- The cloud deployment model is expected to dominate the LMS market owing to its low-cost implementation and flexible subscription models suitable for the end-users.
- The K-12 academic end-user is estimated to hold the larger market share in the academic LMS due to the increasing use of handheld devices and digitalization of the learning industry
- The telecom and IT is estimated to be the fastest growing segment in the corporate end-user due to the increasing use of LMS solutions for training and learning of the resources to keep them technologically updated.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/learning-management-system-lms-market
Component type (Revenue in USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Professional Services
- System Integration and deployment
- Technical Support
- Professional Services
Delivery Mode (Revenue in USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Distance Learning
- Instructor Led Training
- Blended Learning
Deployment type (Revenue in USD Million; 2017–2027)
End-User (Revenue in USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Higher Education
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- Telecom and IT
- Retail and ecommerce
Request a customization of the report-
Thank you for reading the report. The report can be customized as per requirements of the clients. For further information or query about customization, please reach out to us and we will offer you the report best suited for your needs.
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2017–2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Read More [email protected]
Risk Management Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Component (Solution, Service), By Deployment Mode (Cloud-based, On-premises), By Organization Size (SMEs, Large Enterprises), And By Region, Forecast To 2027
Construction and Demolition Robots Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type (Robotic ARMs, Traditional Robots, Exoskeletons), By Robot Function (Demolition Robots, Bricklaying Robots, Concrete Structural Erection Robots, 3D Printing Robots, Others), By Application (Public Infrastructure, Nuclear Dismantling & Demolition, Commercial & Residential Buildings, Others), And By Region, Forecast To 2027
Ambulatory Software Market Size, Trends & Analysis, By Type (Cloud-Based, On-Premises, All-In-One, Modular), By End-User (Large Hospitals, Small- And Medium-Sized Hospitals, Private Clinics), And By Region, Forecast To 2027
Telemedicine Devices and Software Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type (Telemedicine Devices, Software), By End-user (Hospitals, Households), And By Region, Forecast To 2027
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com