Lightweight Materials Market Size Estimates to Surpass USD 276.81 Billion, Expanding at a CAGR of 8.3% by 2027 | Reports and Data
The global Lightweight Materials market is forecast to reach USD 276.81 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The market is witnessing a surge in demand, owing to the increasing emission reduction regulations from many industries. Increasing government investments in renewable energy projects, such as hydro-energy and wind energy, are also driving the demand for the market.
An increase in the manufacture of aircraft modules, along with the rise in the penetration of lightweight components, is leading to a surge in demand for the market. Aluminum, Polymers and composites and high strength steel are used to meet the industry’s emission and safety standards extensively. Automobile makers have started to work on innovations in multi-material design, which involves working on lightweight materials in an attempt to increase the fuel-efficiency of vehicles. Usage of polymers and composites in designing vehicles will increase due to their property of being lightweight. This is expected to lead to an increased demand for the market.
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report:@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3110
Key participants include: Evonik Industries, Bayer AG, Precision Castparts Corp., Toray Industries Inc., PPG Industries Inc., Alcoa Inc., Formosa Plastics Group, Aleris International, Cytec Solvay Group, and SABIC, among others.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Aviation occupied 8.3% of the market in 2019. The aviation industry uses lightweight materials, as they provide the advantage of better fuel-efficiency. The aviation industry is witnessing innovations every day, and the growing air traffic is expected to drive the demand for the aviation industry, and in turn, the lightweight materials market.
- High Strength Steel is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 9.4% in the forecast period. The primary reason for this is the substitution of traditional steel with High Strength steel because of its lightweight properties. It is known to reduce the weight of vehicles by around 25.0%, because of which it is highly used in the automotive sector. Also, the recycle value of the product is increasing steadily, which is expected to drive the growth for the market.
- Online Stores occupied 23.7% of the market share in 2019. The primary reason for this is that online stores are still in the developing stage to sell products, such as lightweight materials. Also, consumers like to touch and feel the product before buying, because of which online stores currently occupy a smaller market share,
- North America occupied the second-largest market share of 19.7% in 2019. This is due to the increasing demand for automobiles in the region. Also, a large number of vehicle manufacturers are present in countries like the US and Canada, which drive the growth of the market in the region. Polymers and composites are growing in the region, due to their extensive use in the energy and automotive sectors.
To Get Inquire Before [email protected] https://www.reportsanddata.com/inquiry-before-buying/3110
Product Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2017-2027, Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- High Strength Steel
- Polymers and Composites
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2017-2027, Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3110
Significant Features that are under Offering and Key Highlights of the Reports:
– Detailed overview of the Lightweight Materials Market
– Changes in industry market dynamics
– Detailed market segmentation by type, application, etc.
– Historical, current and projected market size in terms of quantity and value
– Recent industry trends and developments
– Competition situation of Lightweight Materials Market
– Key companies and product strategies
– Potential niche segment/region showing promising growth.
Finally, the Lightweight Materials Market Report is the authoritative source for market research that can dramatically accelerate your business. The report shows economic conditions such as major locales, item values, profits, limits, generation, supply, requirements, market development rates, and numbers.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behaviour shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]