Lignin Market Trend 2027 : Growing Demand for Excellent Quality Concrete Admixtures
Lignin Market Size – USD 955.3 Million in 2019, Growth – CAGR of 1.9%, Trends – Rising demand from developing nations.
The global Lignin market is forecast to reach USD 1.10 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Increasing demand for natural feed additives in animal nutrition along with expanded usage in various end-use industries such as paints & adhesives, construction, refining, and pulp & packaging would promote growth in the industry. Lignin has gained attention due to the possible uses of vanillin, carbon fibers, phenol, and BTX. Due to its biological provenance, insecticides, pesticides, emulsifiers, and heavy metal sequestrate, it has been accepted for use in production. The growing use of lignin, as a primary constituent of cement and concrete additives, is also projected to play a critical role in market evolution to boost their quality and operational life.
The product is widely used in the manufacture of macromolecules often used to produce catalysts for bitumen, biofuels, and bio-refinery. That factor is likely to support the growth of the market. Rising livestock production and growing demands for high-quality animal protein have increased the opportunities for natural and healthy animal feed. From an early stage, the product plays a crucial role in enhancing the animal diet and offers high fiber content to provide energy to fight infections.
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report:@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3189
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The growth in the use of carbon fibers as lighter materials in the automotive and construction industries is expected to raise the significance of macromolecules. The macromolecules segment represented a market share of 19.6% in terms of revenues in 2019 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 1.7%.
- Because of its highly developed distribution channel industries, advanced processing capabilities, combined with a highly skilled workforce and growing R&D initiatives, the U.S. is among the leading countries in the market. Developing applications and strong demand encourage producers to concentrate on new technologies to expand the market.
- The Asia Pacific driven by China, India, and Japan’s production may record improvements in revenue with a CAGR of 2.1% by 2027 related to the growing infrastructure and increasing demands for high-quality concrete mix in the region. Rapid urbanization along with raw material availability and cheap labor has led to considerable expansion in the construction of buildings, which is the main driving factor
- Manufacturers make the distinction of their products based on quality and price, taking into account characteristics such as quality and level of purity. The players are focusing on developing multifunctional applications.
- Key participants include Borregaard LignoTech, Rayonier Advanced Materials, Domtar Corporation, Asia Lignin Manufacturing Pvt. Ltd., Northway Lignin Chemical, Green Value, Aditya Birla Group, Liquid Lignin Company LLC, Nippon Paper Industries Co., Ltd., and The Dallas Group of America, Inc. among others.
To Get Inquire Before [email protected] https://www.reportsanddata.com/inquiry-before-buying/3189
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Kraft Lignin
- Organosolv Lignin
Source Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Kraft Pulping
- Cellulosic Ethanol
- Sulfite Pulping
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Dye Stuff
- Concrete Additives
- Animal Feed
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3189
Significant Features that are under Offering and Key Highlights of the Reports:
– Detailed overview of the Lignin Market
– Changes in industry market dynamics
– Detailed market segmentation by type, application, etc.
– Historical, current and projected market size in terms of quantity and value
– Recent industry trends and developments
– Competition situation of Lignin Market
– Key companies and product strategies
– Potential niche segment/region showing promising growth.
Finally, the Lignin Market Report is the authoritative source for market research that can dramatically accelerate your business. The report shows economic conditions such as major locales, item values, profits, limits, generation, supply, requirements, market development rates, and numbers.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behaviour shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]