Liquid Handling Technology Market Is Expected To Reach USD 6,323.9 Million By 2027 – Reports and Data
The global liquid handling technology market is forecasted to reach USD 6,323.9 Million by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The liquid handling technology market is observing rapid growth attributed to its increasing application in the drug discovery process. Quality control using liquid handling technology is crucial in compound preparation & management, due to the introduction of variability by compound volume errors in assays, even if it is the most robust one. During the early phase of compound preparation, it is essential that liquid-based solution volumes must be correct for precise analysis at a later stage. Identification and correction for liquid handling error at the early stage in the drug discovery process lead to saving time, resources, and money.
Automated liquid handlers find usage in running drug compounds through ADMET assays that are beneficial in assessing absorption, distribution, metabolism, excretion, and toxicity characteristics. ADMET testing provides in-depth know-how about the drug interaction with the human body, and this data profile is vital in the decision-making process to carry out or stop any further development.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3713
The report further provides a thorough estimation of market share and size in each key geographical region along with key factors such as regulatory framework, investment and funding, technological advancements, import/export, and consumer demand in each region. In addition, the report also presents a complete coverage of key companies in each region along with their company profiles, production and manufacturing capacities, product portfolio, and business expansion plans.
For Inquiry Before Buying @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/inquiry-before-buying/3713
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The gradually smaller group of drug compounds moving through each drug discovery process stage causes liquid handling error very costly and, in turn, drives the demand for liquid handling technology.
- In genomics research laboratories, the preparation of the sample is the experiment’s bottleneck, predominantly when it comes to high-throughput NGS. Thus, an increasing number of genomics laboratories are adopting liquid-handling automation to achieve an efficient and economical sequencing workflow.
- Manual liquid handling technology such as hand pipetting is considered fast in small applications when carried out by a skilled professional. Although, manual liquid handling technology is easy and direct, it does present risks associated with technician-to-technician variability.
- Europe contributed to the second-largest market share in 2019, due to the increasing R&D activities in the drug discovery process and the pharmaceutical sector’s growth.
- Key participants include AutoGen Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Analytik Jena AG, Aurora Biomed Inc., Biotek Instruments Inc., Corning Inc., Formulatrix Inc., Agilent Technologies, Danaher Corporation, and Lonza Group AG, among others.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented into the global liquid handling technology market on the basis of component, product type, application, end-user, and region:
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Automated Workstations
- Standalone Liquid Handlers
- Integrated Liquid Handlers
- Small Devices
- Tubes & Plates
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Automated Liquid Handling
- Semi-Automated Liquid Handling
- Manual Liquid Handling
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Drug Discovery
- ADMET Research
- Cancer & Genomic Research
End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Research Institutes
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Contract Research Organizations
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3713
Key Questions Address in the Report:
- What is the growth rate of the Liquid Handling Technology Market? What is the market size the Liquid Handling Technology Market is expected to reach by 2027?
- What are the key growth driving and restraining factors of the Liquid Handling Technology Market?
- Who are the prominent players operating in the market? What are the key strategies adopted by these companies?
- What are key opportunities and growth prospects of the Liquid Handling Technology Market industry over the forecast period?
- Which region is expected to show significant growth in the coming years?
- Which application segment is expected to be the most lucrative over the forecast period?
Explore Latest Trending Research Reports By Reports and Data:
Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/rising-volume-of-complex-data-and-reduction-in-hardware-costs-is-projected-to-drive-growth-of-artificial-intelligence-in-healthcare-market/
Breast Localization Wire Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/increasing-demand-for-biopsy-procedures-for-diagnosing-breast-is-expected-to-drive-revenue-growth-of-the-breast-localization-wire-market/
Thank you for reading our report. Please connect with us to know more about the report or for requesting customization of the report. Our team will ensure the report is best suited to meet your requirements.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
John W, Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read the innovative blog at https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Check out our upcoming research report at https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
For More Research Insights on Leading Industries, Visit Our YouTube Channel and hit subscribe for Future Update: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChLqKTFLm6sVBLEUjnadIhQ/video