Lithium-Ion Battery Market Size, Share and Demand with Leading Players – Samsung, BYD, Sony, LG Chem and More
The Lithium Ion Battery Market is forecasted to grow from USD 51.79 Billion in 2020 to USD 141.47 Billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 13.4%, during the forecast period. Lithium – ion batteries are increasingly being used as a hybrid and full – battery electric vehicle (BEV) power source.
Over the past couple of years, China, the US, and the European region have accounted for maximum sales of electric vehicles, which are primarily high-end electric vehicles. Roughly 1.6 million electric cars are on the roads in China until 2018, followed by 810,000 in the United States.
Furthermore, the falling battery prices, coupled with rising global automakers commitments, are expected to bring price – competitive electric vehicles to all the major light – duty vehicle segments as well, which in turn is expected to further increase demand for EVs, resulting in increased demand for lithium – ion batteries.
BEV production and sales in China reached 27,673 units and 24,127 units in March 2018, rising 88.35% and 69.21% year-on-year; and such figures for PHEVs were 11,210 units and 11,171 units, rising 291.21% and 201.47% year-on-year.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1016
The major players in the market are Samsung (South Korea), BYD (China), Sony (Japan), LG Chem (South Korea), Sanyo (Japan), ATLASBX Co. Ltd. (South Korea), Johnson Controls (US), Exide Technologies (US), Saft (France) and East Penn Manufacturing Co. (US).
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Lithium Ion Battery Market is forecasted to grow from USD 51.79 Billion in 2020 to USD 141.47 Billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 13.4%, during the forecast period. Lithium ion batteries are increasingly used as a source of power for hybrid and full battery electric vehicles (BEV).
- The market for Lithium Nickel Manganese Cobalt (NMC) is expected reach USD 39.01 Billion in 2026. NMC is used in laptops, mobile phones, tablets and electrical storage systems for batteries. It is expected that the batteries of notebooks, mobile phones and tablets will gradually replace LCO and NCA cathode materials.
- The market for 0 to 3000 mAh is expected to reach USD 29.28 Billion in 2026. The growing market for consumer electronics and smartphones has increased the need for high – powered batteries to keep the device running for long hours.
- Automotive segment is expected to reach USD 20.53 Billion in 2026. Even if electric car sales for personal use remain silenced in the future, fleet operators running electric cars will require batteries. Moreover, in emerging countries with lower lead-acid batteries there are more than 8 million e-rickshaws operating. They have short cycles of replacement. There’s a huge opportunity.
- The market for Asia Pacific is expected to reach USD 44.99 Billion in 2026. As a global hub for automotive manufacturing, China has enormous potential for market growth. Increased electric vehicle production and lithium ion batteries used in vehicles are driving China’s market. In addition, China is also one of the world’s leading electronic device manufacturers. Multiple applications in China are expected to drive the lithium ion battery market.
The report offers a comprehensive analysis of niche market areas and provides strategic recommendations to the new players and established companies to make lucrative and well-informed business decisions. The report analyzes the key companies engaged in the industry along with their product portfolio, business overview, strategic expansion plans, revenue generation, market share and size, regional presence, and production and manufacturing capacity. The report also sheds light on the recent mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, agreements, product launches, and deals and partnerships, among others.
Browse Complete Report “Lithium-Ion Battery Market” @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/lithium-ion-battery-market
Power and energy industry comprises of key companies operating in fuel, petroleum, natural gas, and nuclear power markets. Constant production of energy and power is imperative for country’s economic growth. It also covers exploration and production of oil and gas reserves, oil and gas drilling, and refining industries. Power and energy sector is one of the most diversified sector across the globe. Rapid industrialization and urbanization has increased the dependency on power and energy and industries today consume large amounts of fuel making energy industry a crucial element of today’s industrial infrastructure.
This report forecasts volume and revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis on the industry trends in each of the sub-segments from 2018 to 2028. For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the market on the basis of product, applications, power and regional analysis.
Product (Thousand, Units and Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Lithium cobalt oxide (LCO)
- Lithium iron phosphate (LFP)
- Lithium Nickel Cobalt Aluminum Oxide (NCA)
- Lithium Manganese Oxide (LMO
- Lithium Titanate
- Lithium Nickel Manganese Cobalt
Power (Thousand, Units and Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- 0 to 3000mAh
- 3000mAh to 10000mAh
- 10000mAh to 60000mAh
Application (Thousand, Units and Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Consumer electronics
- Energy Storage Systems
Request Customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1016
Regional Analysis Covers:
North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of the report is available according to the requirements of the clients. Kindly get in touch with us to know more about the report and our team will ensure the report is tailored according to your needs.
Explore Reports and Data’s Prime Analysis of the global Power and Energy Industry:
Solar Generator Market, By Product Type, By Storage Capacity, By Application and Region Forecast to 2028
Oil Refining Market By Complexity Type, By Product Type, By Fuel Type, By Application and Region Forecast to 2028
Micro Battery Market By Type, By Capacity, By Rechargeability, By Application and Region, Segment Forecasts To 2028
PM 2.5 Monitor Market, By Product Type, By End-use, and By Region Forecast to 2028
Fluid Transfer Solutions Market, By Application Type, By End-use, and By Region Forecast to 2028
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-lithium-ion-battery-market