Loose Powder Market Will Forecasted to Worth USD 11.41 Billion at a CAGR of 6.8% by 2030 | Reports and Data
The global loose powder market size was USD 6.30 Billion in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 6.8% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Market revenue growth is primarily driven by increasing awareness regarding skin care and personal grooming.
In addition, increasing number of environmentally conscious individuals is driving demand for organic and vegan loose powders. Popularity of natural loose powder is increasing as individuals have become more environmentally concerned. These powders are free of any dangerous chemicals and enhanced with natural and vegan additions. Important businesses have already embraced vegan trend in cosmetic production and are conducting research & development and launching new product lines. All age groups find makeup appealing, however, millennials and teenagers are particularly drawn to it as they are more interested in fashion and beauty and are willing to try new things.
To get a sample copy of the report, click on @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/5474
Top Profiled Companies in the Global Loose Powder Market Report:
Estée Lauder Companies Inc., Make-Up Art Cosmetics (MAC Cosmetics), Bobbi Brown Professional Cosmetics, Inc., Shiseido Company, Limited, Maybelline New York, Tom Ford, Avon Products, Inc., Sephora USA, Inc., L’Oréal, and Nars Cosmetics.
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- The translucent segment is expected to register a significant revenue growth rate over the forecast period. Translucent is used to smooth out textural imperfections such as scars, visible pores, bumpiness, or roughness. In addition, uneven skin tone, redness, and dark spots are concealed by a translucent, tinted powder with a hint of color. It also works well as a perspiration control agent, can be used merely to minimize shine, give skin a matte appearance, and extend wear duration.
- The commercial segment is expected to register a significant revenue growth rate over the forecast period. The loose powders market is growing due to rising use of these products in salons and beauty parlors, as a finishing touch for thick foundation bases, to ensure longevity and give makeup routines a competitive edge.
- The online stores segment is expected to register a rapid revenue growth rate over the forecast period. It is attributed to elements such as the fact that direct shipping from vendors eliminates need for additional warehousing expenses. Customers can choose payment, delivery, and shipping options. In addition, factors such as low product prices, convenience, doorstep service, promotions, and availability of a wide range of products, are driving revenue growth of this segment. Overall, consumers buy cosmetics and beauty products online owing to distinct features and ease of access.
- The North America market accounted for largest revenue share in the global loose powder market over the forecast period. Main factors propelling market revenue growth are rising disposable income, rising knowledge of personal care and grooming, and consumers’ rising use of makeup. Rising trend of sharing beauty-related information on social media platforms, such as makeup and skincare tutorials, hauls of cosmetics, and product recommendations on YouTube, Instagram, and other platforms, has connected customers and cosmetic companies now more closely. Growing attention to sustainability, development of eco-friendly cosmetic packaging, launch of makeup brands and product lines are also significantly driving market revenue growth in this region.
Key Regional Markets Covered in the Report:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Click here to know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/loose-powder-market
Further market segmentation
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Translucent Powder
- Tinted Powder
- Setting Powder
- Finishing Powder
- Color Correcting Powder
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Commercial Use
- Personal Use
Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets
- Departmental Stores
- Beauty Salons
- Online Stores
Key Takeaways of the Global Loose Powder Market Report:
- A comprehensive overview of the global Loose Powder industry.
- Accurate market projections in terms of market size, share, and volume.
- Thorough study of the global market dynamics, such as major market revenue growth drivers, opportunities, threats, challenges, restraints, and future growth avenues.
- Deep-dive analysis of the upcoming market trends.
- Qualitative and quantitative analyses of the global Loose Powder market.
- Elaborate study of the leading regional markets in the global Loose Powder market.
- Complete overview of the market’s competitive landscape.
- Brief look at the company profiles and portfolios.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/5474
Thanks for reading our report. Please connect with us in case you require further details on the report or its customization. Our market research team will ensure the report is well-suited to your needs.
Browse More Related Links
Aircraft Carbon Brake Disc Market:https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2019/08/21/1904968/0/en/Aircraft-Carbon-Brake-Disc-Market-To-Reach-USD-1-74-Billion-By-2026-Reports-And-Data.html
Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) Market:https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2019/11/18/1948935/0/en/Advanced-Driver-Assistance-Systems-ADAS-Market-To-Reach-USD-129-76-Billion-By-2026-Reports-And-Data.html
Connected Car Market:https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2019/12/23/1964095/0/en/Connected-Car-Market-To-Reach-USD-197-12-Billion-By-2026-Reports-And-Data.html
Automated Guided Vehicle (AGV) Market:https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2019/04/22/1807375/0/en/Automated-Guided-Vehicle-AGV-Market-Worth-USD-3-25-Billion-By-2026-Reports-And-Data.html
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]