Machine Automation Controller Market Expected to Reach USD 51.40 Billion by 2028 – Reports and Data
The global Machine Automation Controller (MAC) market size is expected to reach USD 51.40 Billion by 2028 and register a CAGR of 4.2% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Growing emphasis on minimizing overall operational costs, increasing need to enhance productivity in process industry, and rising consumption of consumer electronic goods are some key factors expected to continue to drive market revenue growth over the forecast period. Machine automation controller is a type of electronic device that controls process of an automation system with the help of a graphical user interface with minimum human intervention. This system integrates different controllers such as sequence, motion, operator safety, vision, and Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID) tracking to a single controller with the help of system synchronization process.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4131
There are mainly three types of controllers used in the process of industrial automation such as Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs), Distributed Control System (DCSs), and Programmable Automation Controllers (PACs). Programmable logic controllers are industrial digital computer control systems, designed to monitor the status of input devices continuously and make decisions depending upon custom programs for controlling the state of output devices. Distributed control system segment is expected to register a rapid revenue CAGR throughout the forecast period.
Some Key Highlights From the Report:
- In April 2020, Omron launched Sysmac Studio 3D simulation software for automated factories. This software integrates and verifies each movement of robots and peripheral devices providing precise, flexible response to diversification of products and fluctuation in demand at manufacturing sites.
- IP65 accounted for largest revenue share in the global market in 2020. This can be attributed to rising demand for IP65 rated machine automation controllers in multiple end-use industries due to increasing requirements to protect external components such as flat panel monitors from dust and liquid.
- North America accounted for largest revenue share in the global market. This can be attributed to robust presence of key market players, continuous technological advancements, and rapidly increasing demand for consumer electronic goods in countries in this region.
Top players profiled in the report include:
Emerson, Schneider Electric, Siemens, Yokogawa, Omron, Mitsubishi Electric, Rockwell Automation, Kollmorgen, Robert Bosch, and Honeywell.
The report further segments the Machine Automation Controller market on the basis of the different product types offered by the market, application spectrum, end-use industries, regions, and technologies among others. Regional analysis of the Machine Automation Controller market provides an extensive overview of the key regions where the market has gained a robust footing. It also studies the import/export, production and consumption patterns, supply and demand ratio, trends, demands, and presence of the prominent players in the regions.
Controller Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Distributed Control System (DCS)
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)
- Industrial PC (IPC)
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/machine-automation-controller-market
Regional Analysis Covers:
- North America
- Rest of EU
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Summary of the Machine Automation Controller Market Research Report:
- Insightful information regarding the global Machine Automation Controller market
- Strategic recommendations for the investment opportunities
- The report covers significant statistics related to the industry along with products, applications, price analysis, demand & supply, and production and consumptions rate
- Emerging trends and current market segment analysis to help investors formulate new business strategies
- Thorough SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis along with feasibility analysis and investment return analysis
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4131
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of this report is available as per the client’s requirements. Please connect with us to know more about the report and our team will ensure you get the report tailored according to your needs.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, TouchPoints, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provide our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: https://www.reportsanddata.com/
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]