Market size, future demand, research, top leading company, emerging trends, and region for Allergy Diagnostics from 2022 to 2030
Global Allergy Diagnostics Market Forecast to 2030
The global allergy diagnostics market size is expected to reach USD 12.45 Billion at a steady revenue CAGR of 11.1% in 2030, according to the latest analysis by Emergen Research. One of the primary driving factors leading to increased revenue growth of the market is a high prevalence of allergic diseases. According to estimates, allergic rhinitis, popularly known as hay fever, affects 7.8% of individuals in the U.S. It is estimated that 3.5-4% of the general population in the U.S. has Immunoglobin E (IgE)-mediated food allergy or sensitivity. Thus, rising prevalence of allergic diseases is leading to rising demand for allergy diagnostics. Advances in diagnostic technologies and algorithms assist clinicians in more correctly diagnosing allergies, allowing patients to obtain the appropriate medication. Furthermore, government measures are also contributing to revenue growth of the market.
Inadequate awareness and use of allergy testing technologies is a major factor, which could hamper revenue growth of the market. For example, despite advances in scientific knowledge of allergic disorders, about half of all allergy patients seek diagnosis and treatment from alternative practitioners every year. Some individuals will be subjected to unproven allergy testing or treatments. Acceptance is aided by the incorporation of conventional eastern healthcare concepts into western society, as well as irresponsible media attention to promises of innovative allergy remedies. As a result these factors could restrain revenue growth of the allergy diagnostics market.
Request a Sample Report with Table of Contents and Figures to visit this site @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1566
The global Allergy Diagnostics industry is highly consolidated owing to the presence of renowned companies operating across several international and local segments of the market. These players dominate the industry in terms of their strong geographical reach and a large number of production facilities. The companies are intensely competitive against one another and excel in their individual technological capabilities, as well as product development, innovation, and product pricing strategies.
The leading market contenders listed in the report are:
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Danaher, Minaris Medical America, Inc., Siemens Healthcare GmbH, Eurofins Scientific, EUROIMMUN Medizinische Labordiagnostika AG, BIOMÉRIEUX SA, Stallergenes Greer, Neogen Corporation, and Omega Diagnostics Group PLC
Research Report on the Allergy Diagnostics Market Addresses the Following Key Questions:
- Who are the dominant players of the Allergy Diagnostics market?
- Which regional market is anticipated to have a high growth rate over the projected period?
- What consumer trends and demands are expected to influence the operations of the market players in the Allergy Diagnostics market?
- What are the key growth drivers and restraining factors of the Allergy Diagnostics market?
- What are the expansion plans and strategic investment plans undertaken by the players to gain a robust footing in the market?
- What is the overall impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the Allergy Diagnostics market and its key segments?
The report bifurcates the Allergy Diagnostics market on the basis of different product types, applications, end-user industries, and key regions of the world where the market has already established its presence. The report accurately offers insights into the supply-demand ratio and production and consumption volume of each segment.
Segments Covered in this report are:
- Product & Service Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Immunoassay Analyzers
- ELISA Analyzers
- Allergen Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Inhaled Allergens
- Food Allergens
- Drug Allergens
- Test Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- In Vivo Tests
- Skin Prick Tests
- Patch Tests
- In Vitro Tests
- In Vivo Tests
Regional Landscape section of the Allergy Diagnostics report offers deeper insights into the regulatory framework, current and emerging market trends, production and consumption patterns, supply and demand dynamics, import/export, and presence of major players in each region.
The various regions analyzed in the report include:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Browse Full Report Description + Research Methodology + Table of Content + [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/allergy-diagnostics-market
The section on the competitive landscape offers valuable and actionable insights related to the business sphere of the Allergy Diagnostics market, covering extensive profiling of the key market players. The report offers information about market share, product portfolio, pricing analysis, and strategic alliances such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, product launches and brand promotions, among others. The report also discusses the initiatives taken by the key companies to combat the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- On 18 June 2021, the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) licensed Reacta Biotech’s manufacturing plant in Deeside, North Wales, to begin producing its unique peanut Oral food Challenge (OFC) under the current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) standards.
- The food allergens segment is expected to register fastest revenue CAGR during the forecast period, which is attributed to rising prevalence of food allergies among individuals in both developing and developed countries and initiatives from key market players. For example, Eurofins Technologies, which is a manufacturer of laboratory test kits and systems, announced the launching of the new SENSIStrip Allergen product line on 14 December 2020, which quickly identifies allergens that must be labeled on packaged food items. The allergy diagnostics market is also supported by regulatory activities from international agencies such as the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). To protect individuals with food allergies and other food hypersensitivities, FDA enforces laws requiring firms to list ingredients on packaged foods and drinks. Some foods or substances that cause allergies or other hypersensitivity reactions are subject to more severe labeling rules. These factors are driving revenue growth of the segment.
- In vitro tests segment is expected to register a high CAGR during the forecast period as patients are not exposed to allergens, which eliminates the possibility of adverse responses during testing. The patient’s use of antihistamines or other medicines causes no interference. Testing is not prohibited in the presence of broad dermatological sickness or dermographism. The standardization and quantification of test systems enable more robust comparisons in an individual across time and across testing sites. A single blood sample can be used to measure specific IgE to a wide range of allergens, and a more extensive test menu is available.
- The market in North America is expected to account for largest revenue share during the forecast period, which is attributed primarily to rising prevalence of allergic reactions, increasing regulatory approvals for current innovations, and favorable reimbursement policies. On 22 August 2022 for example, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. gained FDA clearance for the use of ImmunoCAP Specific IgE (sIgE) Allergen Components in vitro for wheat and sesame allergies. These new blood tests can assist specialists and other healthcare providers in identifying wheat and sesame allergies in those who are at risk of a severe allergic reaction. ImmunoCAP Specific IgE Allergen Components will be accessible shortly throughout the U.S.
Request Customization as per your specific [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/1566
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization feature, please get in touch with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Latest Published Articles by Emergen Research:
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights