Mass Notification Systems Market Top Players, Size, Business Scenario, Share, Growth, Insights, Industry Analysis, Trends and Forecasts Report 2028
The global mass notification systems market size reached USD 7.95 Billion in 2020 and is expected to register a CAGR of 19.9%, during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Market revenue growth is expected to be driven to a significant extent by increasing government focus towards public safety. Increasing deployment of IP-based notification devices is expected to further propel global mass notification systems market growth going ahead. Increasing adoption of mass notification systems in the education sector is expected to augment growth of the global mass notification systems market in the near future.
Mass notification systems or MNS solutions are a way of sending mass notifications to large groups of people using locations, lists, and visual intelligence to keep them safe during emergencies. Such communications solutions are effective when it comes to delivering right messages at the right time to the right people.
To get a sample copy @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/582
Some major companies in the global market report include:
Blackboard Inc., Motorola Solutions, Inc., International Business Machines Corporation, Honeywell International Inc., Eaton Corporation plc, Siemens AG, Everbridge, Inc., OnSolve, LLC, Singlewire Software, LLC, and xMatters, Inc.
Emergen Research has segmented the global mass notification systems market on the basis of component, solution, deployment, application, end-use, and region:
- Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Distributed Recipient
- Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Public Warnings & Alerting
- Emergency Response
- Business Continuity
- End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- IT and telecom
- Transportation & Logistics
Key Highlights From the Report
- Solutions segment revenue is expected to expand at a significant CAGR during the forecast period. Rising adoption of mass notification systems solutions across various industries is expected to boost revenue growth of this segment going ahead.
- In terms of revenue share, the in-building segment is expected to register significant growth over the forecast period due to rising deployment of in-building solutions across various industries to communicate alerts, messages, and notifications to individuals.
- Increasing implementation of on-premises mass notification systems among various industries is expected to drive revenue growth of the on-premises segment, which is expected to lead in terms of revenue contribution to the global mass notification systems market during the forecast period.
To know more about the report, click here @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/mass-notification-systems-market