Maternity Pillows Market has witnessed a growth from USD 886.82 Billion from 2022 to 2030 with a highest 5.1% CAGR
According to the most recent analysis by Emergen Research, the global maternity pillows market was valued at USD 565.46 billion in 2021 and is predicted to grow at a 5.1% revenue CAGR during the projected period. One of the main factors propelling the maternity pillows market’s revenue growth is the rising prevalence of restless legs syndrome. When women experience restless leg syndrome for the first time in the third trimester of pregnancy, it can be challenging (RLS). Leg cramp remedies like stretching and flexing are ineffective, and pregnancy is not a healthy time to take some prescription medications that could assist with restlessness. This cushion’s channels, which have been cut into it, further guarantee that the legs stay in the proper position, even while the user is fast asleep. Additionally, it dramatically reduces the likelihood of developing RLS by stabilising legs and relieving constriction on legs nerves.
The use of J-shaped maternity pillows is growing due to current market developments. These pillows, which resemble candy canes, feature a bottom curve that provide additional support between the legs and helps to maintain optimal hip spacing, which supports the lower back. Alternately, one can employ a J-shaped curve just beneath the skull by turning them around.
A maternity pillow is said to be a highly customized pillow that supports the body’s shifting curves and shapes during pregnancy. This pillow is typically referred to as a maternity pillow. When pregnant women are sleeping or relaxing, this pillow aids in keeping their spines in the right alignment. This pillow is crucial for improving blood circulation while pregnant and allowing for comfortable side sleeping. Maternity pillows come in a variety of shapes and sizes and are readily available on the market.
Global Pillow Market Definition:
Maternity pillows are designed to provide additional support in all of the body parts that are most impacted by your growing baby and tummy. The contour of your body during pregnancy is pretty unusual. Because most ordinary pillows aren’t made to accommodate a pregnant woman’s body’s curves, you run the risk of experiencing back pain, leg cramps, pelvic stiffness, and eventually, sleepless nights. The purpose of a maternity pillow is to support pregnant women’s shifting bodies, help them find a comfortable sleeping position, and promote deeper sleep. Throughout pregnancy, and especially as it progresses, the body is put under a lot of stress.
The added weight frequently puts strain on the back and joints, especially the hips, knees, and ankles. This could cause aches and pains, which would make it challenging to get a restful night’s sleep. Maternity pillows are designed to accommodate a pregnant woman’s body contours and provide support where it is most required. These pillows are available in a range of shapes and sizes to support different sleeping positions while easing discomfort. The most common shapes are full-body wedge pillows, which can be used to deliberately support a particular area like the stomach or back, and C- and U-shaped full-body pillows that support the entire body.
Maternity pillows are becoming more and more popular around the world due to the growing number of health benefits they offer, including better sleep, eco-friendliness, comfort, ability to prevent body pains, ease blood circulation, and others. Growing preference for organic fillings based maternity pillows is also contributing to the increase in popularity of maternity pillows market
Some Key Highlights From the Report:
- In 2021, the polyester fibre segment had the biggest revenue share. Polyester fibre, one of the most popular pillow fillers, is plush and effective in supporting the body. The amount of fibre filling can be adjusted to change the pillow’s firmness. Despite being a very adaptable and practical material, it is not advised for people who have dust allergies because it tends to trap dust and bacteria as well as absorb heat. It often only lives for two years, which is a short lifespan. Polyester pillows effectively compress and fit almost any sleeping position since they are soft, velvety, light, and moldable. Due to their accessibility and adjustability, these pillows are among the more popular types on the market right now.
- In 2021, the C-shaped sector had the biggest revenue share. The pillow is formed like the letter C and supports the head, tummy, legs, and back. For those who want to sleep in a riding position, this pillow is helpful. One can slide their back inside the curve and put their head on top of the cushion. C-shaped pillows are ideal for relaxing pelvic stress and lowering water retention in the legs and ankles. They offer comfortable support for the head, neck, back, and pelvic area. These pillows are not the greatest choice for people who like to shift positions or toss and turn a lot while they sleep because they will need to adjust the pillow every time they switch sides.
- In 2021, the E-Commerce segment’s revenue share was the highest. The increase in the variety of online services accessible and the rapid growth in internet users boost the market’s expansion. Customers purchase online to avoid the hassle of visiting to a store in person, where they can pick from a large selection of things and benefit from advantageous deals and discounts. E-commerce has changed how people buy and sell pregnancy supplies, particularly maternity pillows. In addition, when comparing them in terms of product availability, pricing, shipping options, and many other crucial elements, e-commerce websites provide a lot of advantages over traditional sales methods.
The report provides a thorough overview of the market’s geographical analysis and following country-by-country analysis. Information on production volume, consumption volume and patterns, revenue, and growth rate for the forecast period of 2022–2030 are all included in the regional analysis of the market. According to the regional analysis, the market is primarily spread over key geographical regions as follows:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
The report offers a comprehensive overview of the competitive landscape and covers company profiles, production and manufacturing capacity, product portfolio, expansion strategies, and business initiatives such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, and product launches and brand promotions among others.
Prominent Players Analyzed in the Report:
Theraline UK, Babymoov, Leachco, Inc., PharMeDoc, The Boppy Company, LLC., Cozy Bump Corporation, Queen Rose, Medela AG, Quilt Comfort, and Pregnancy Pillow Co.
Browse Full Report Description + Research Methodology + Table of Content + Infographics Click Here
Furthermore, the report divides the maternity pillows market into key segments and sub-segments to offer an analysis of the product type and application spectrum of the industry. It also offers predictions about the segments expected to show significant growth during the projected timeline.
Emergen Research has segmented the global maternity pillows market based on material type, shape, distribution channel:
- Material Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Styrofoam Ball
- Memory Foam
- Polyester Fiber
- Shape Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Wedge Shaped
- Full-Length Pillow
- Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Retail Stores
- Hospital Pharmacies
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trend’s existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756