Medical Digital Imaging Systems Market is Set to Exhibit a Potential Growth of 7.3% by 2028 – Reports and Data
The global medical digital imaging systems market is forecasted to reach USD 29.97 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Advancements in digital imaging technology are expected to drive the market growth in the forecast period. Digital radiography is substituting the analog aspects of both the mammography and X-ray imaging systems, as they perform faster scanning of the human body while delivering enhanced image quality. Furthermore, substitutes for breast MRIs, including positron emission mammography and breast specific gamma imaging, are innovative technologies that provide choices to patients who are unable to undergo a breast MRI. Also, higher field MRI systems are substituting low field systems owing to the improved image quality, and 3-D and 4-D digital obstetric ultrasounds will carry on to substitute traditional ultrasounds.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3711
This study aims to define market sizes and forecast the values for different segments and countries in the coming eight years. The study aims to include qualitative and quantitative perspectives about the industry within the regions and countries covered in the report. The report also outlines the significant factors, such as driving factors and challenges, that will determine the market’s future growth.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) contributed to a significant market share in 2019. MRI does not include exposure to radiation and hence is safe for people who might be specifically susceptible to the effects of radiation, for instance, pregnant women and babies. MRIs are very useful for viewing soft tissue structures, comprising cartilage and ligaments, and organs like the eyes, heart, and brain.
- Oncology is the leading application area of nuclear digital imaging systems. Detection of cancer at an early stage significantly increases the chances for survival. Creating awareness to encourage early diagnosis and screening are the crucial steps responsible for early detection of breast cancer.
- Hospitals held the largest market share in 2019. The factors including well-resourced operating & diagnostic rooms, higher purchasing power, the existence of highly skilled healthcare/medical professionals, and improved health coverage for hospital-based healthcare services from several private and group insurance plans, among others, are responsible for the high market share of hospitals.
- The medical digital imaging systems market in North America contributed to the largest share in 2019. The market dominance is owing to the higher acceptance of advanced technologies, rising incidence of chronic diseases, well-established healthcare facilities, and the presence of leading market players in the region.
The report also focuses on details of each market player including its global position, financial standing, revenue generation, company overview, and product & service portfolio. The Medical Digital Imaging Systems market is extremely competitive and consists of several key players at the regional and global levels. Key players are focused on adopting various strategies such as new product launches, mergers and acquisitions, investments in R&D, partnerships, joint ventures, and collaborations to strengthen their market position and enhance their product portfolio.
Leading companies operating in the market are:
Siemens Healthineers, Canon Medical System Corporation, Hitachi, GE Healthcare, Esaote SPA, Shimadzu Corporation, Koninklijke Philips NV, Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, Toshiba Medical Systems Inc., and Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., among others.
Inquiry Before Buying @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/inquiry-before-buying/3711
The report also offers detailed insights about market segmentation based on type, application and regional bifurcation:
Medical Digital Imaging Systems Market Segmentation:
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Nuclear Imaging
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Diagnostic Centers
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., Italy, France, BENELUX, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Rest of LATAM)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Some essential purposes of the Medical Digital Imaging Systems market research report:
- Vital Developments: Custom investigation provides critical improvements to the Medical Digital Imaging Systems market, including R&D, new item shipment, coordinated efforts, development rate, partnerships, joint efforts, and local development of rivals working in the market on a global scale and regional.
- Market Characteristics: The report contains Medical Digital Imaging Systems market highlights, income, limit, limit utilization rate, value, net, creation rate, generation, utilization, import, trade, supply, demand, cost, part of the industry in general, CAGR, and gross margin. Likewise, the market report offers an exhaustive investigation of the elements and their most recent patterns, along with Service market fragments and subsections.
- Investigative Tools: This market report incorporates the accurately considered and evaluated information of the major established players and their extension into the Medical Digital Imaging Systems market by methods. Systematic tools and methodologies, for example, Porter’s Five Powers Investigation, Possibilities Study, and numerous other statistical investigation methods have been used to analyze the development of the key players working in the Medical Digital Imaging Systems market.
- Convincingly, the Medical Digital Imaging Systems report will give you an unmistakable perspective on every single market reality without the need to allude to some other research report or source of information. This report will provide all of you with the realities about the past, present, and eventual fate of the Medical Digital Imaging Systems market.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3711
Thank you for reading the report. Kindly note that we also offer customized reports according to the client’s requirements. Contact us to know more about the customization feature and our team will provide you with the best-customized report.
Explore More Industry Research by Reports and Data:
Lithium Chloride Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/growing-developments-in-the-biomedical-industry-expected-to-drive-lithium-chloride-market-revenue-growth-from-2022-to-2030-says-reports-and-data/
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, TouchPoints, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provide our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.