Medical Foam Market Size & Landscape Outlook, Revenue Growth Analysis to 2028
Rising demand for advanced wound care products for treatment of chronic and acute wounds, including for diabetics and for pressure ulcers, post-operative wounds, and burns is expected to increase utilization of medical foam for wound care. Manufacturers are increasingly investing in the development of medical foam for wound care applications which would spread uniformly over the skin surface and allow better coverage of the contact area.
Rising global healthcare spending, which includes both private and public health care spending, is expected to boost revenue growth of the market going ahead. Governments of various countries are investing in order to strengthen the healthcare sector and enhance patient comfort and safety. These factors are driving rising utilization of medical foams in order to meet growing demand for hospital beds, medical devices, seat cushioning and bed accessories.
Request for a sample of this research report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4180
Major players in the market include:
The Dow Chemical Company, Sekisui Chemical Co., LTD., Huntsman Corporation, Trelleborg AB, BASF SE, Recticel NV, INOAC Corporation, UFP Technologies, Inc., FXI HOLDINGS, INC., and ARMACELL INTERNATIONAL S.A.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global Medical Foam market based on material, foam type, application, and region:
Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
Foam Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Rigid Foam
- Flexible Foam
- Spray Foam
Ask for Customize Research Report https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4180
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Medical Packaging
- Bedding & Cushioning
- Prosthetics & Wound Care
- Medical Devices & Components
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Some Key Highlights From the Report:
- In March 2020, 3M launched 3M single coated medical white Polyolefin Foam Tape, which is easy to handle, fluid resistant, conformable, and a thinner version of 1773 foam tape. The single-sided medical tape consists of closed cell, medium white polyethylene foam, coated with a pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive. Applications of 3M single coated medical white polyolefin foam tape include first aid dressings, cushioning, and wound care dressings. It can also be utilized for healthcare or medical device construction and can be printed to create temporary tattoos.
- The Medical Foam market in Asia Pacific is expected to register fastest revenue growth rate over the forecast period. Growth in the medical device industry and rising spending on public and private healthcare facilities in countries such as China and India are key factors driving rising demand for Medical Foam products for various applications in the healthcare industry.
- Polymers segment is expected to account for largest revenue share in the global Medical Foam market over the forecast period owing to ability of polymers to provide excellent cushioning. Polymer foams have wide application areas due to resistance to impact, damping properties, high thermal insulation, and lightweight.
- Bedding & cushioning segment is expected to account for a considerably robust revenue share in the global Medical Foam market. Rising prevalence of non-communicable diseases due to sedentary lifestyle and increasing geriatric population are expected to boost demand for bedding and cushioning, which in turn, is driving usage of Medical Foam.
- Flexible foam segment is expected to register significant revenue growth over the forecast period. Increasing utilization of flexible foam for patient and medical device cushioning, bedding, wound dressings, and medical packaging solutions is projected to continue to drive revenue growth of this segment.
To Identify The Key Trends In The Industry, Research Study At https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/medical-foam-market
Related Reports –
Biodegradable Mulch Films Market Size https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/biodegradable-mulch-films-market
Oxygen Scavenger Masterbatch Market Analysis https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/oxygen-scavenger-masterbatch-market
Medical Packaging Films Market Share https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/medical-packaging-films-market
Cannabis Packaging Market Analysis Forecast https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/cannabis-packaging-market
About Reports and Data:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Read Latest Press Release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-medical-foam-market