Medical Holographic Imaging Market Growth, Revenue Share Analysis, Company Profiles, and Forecast To 2028
The global medical holographic imaging market size is expected to reach USD 8,485.2 million by 2028 at a CAGR of 34.3%, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Increasing applications of holographic systems in medical academics, biomedical research, and increasing investments to develop advanced healthcare facilities are key factors expected to drive market revenue growth over the forecast period. Advanced holographic systems offer extensive visualization of medical data for training surgeons, doctors, and medical students. This is expected to boost revenue growth of the medical holographic imaging market during the forecast period.
Holography creates an effective communication between humans and digital world. In medical sector, holographic imaging is widely used for medical diagnoses, surgical preplanning, and radiological processes. It offers detailed information about tissues and organs by recording high-resolution images from various angles. Holographic imaging provides numerous benefits in the healthcare industry including improving procedure and treatment approaches, generating high-quality images, enhancing efficiency of doctors and surgeons, and storing and archiving high-capacity data. In the recent past, holographic technology has been extensively adopted by research institutes, biomedical scientists, and doctors owing to its advantages such as efficient image processing, enabling performance of minute surgical interventions, and growing demand for minimally invasive surgeries. This trend is expected to continue and drive market growth over the forecast period.
Request Free Sample Copy (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC]) @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4016
However, shortage of skilled professionals, high computational costs of processing holograms, limited healthcare expenditure, and low rate of adoption of these imaging systems in developing countries are expected to restrain market growth to a certain extent over the forecast period.
Some Key Highlights From the Report:
- Holographic microscopes segment is expected to account for significant revenue share in the global market owing to increasing technological upgrades in holographic microscopy, increasing application of holographic microscopes for 3D imaging, and rising use in biomedical and academic research.
- Medical imaging segment is expected to register robust revenue CAGR over the forecast period. Growth can be attributed to rapid adoption of holographic systems to develop new and innovative diagnosis and treatment approaches and increasing application of holographic imaging systems in orthopedic, ophthalmology, urology, pathology, and others.
- Research organizations segment is expected to register considerable revenue growth between 2021 and 2028. Rising use of holographic imaging systems in research studies to develop novel drugs and therapeutics is a key factor contributing to revenue growth of this segment.
- North America is expected to account for significantly large revenue share in the global market over the forecast period, which is attributable to rising prevalence of cardiovascular and neurological conditions, growing demand for personalized medicine, and rapid technological development in holographic imaging systems.
- In October 2020, a team of scientists from the New York University developed a holographic imaging test based on holographic video microscopy that uses laser beams to test beads developed by them to detect viruses and antibodies.
The report also focuses on details of each market player including its global position, financial standing, revenue generation, company overview, product & service portfolio. The Medical Holographic Imaging market is extremely competitive and consists of several key players at regional and global level. Key players are focused on adopting various strategies such as new product launches, mergers and acquisitions, investments in R&D, partnerships, joint ventures and collaborations to strengthen their market position and enhance product portfolio.
Leading companies operating in the market are:
ON Reality, Holoxica Limited, Mach7 Technologies Limited, Phase Holographic Imaging, Ovizio Imaging Systems NVSA, Zebra Imaging, Nanolive SA, RealView Imaging, EchoPixel, Lyncee Tec SA, and zSpace.
Inquiry Before Buying @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/inquiry-before-buying/4016
The report also offers detailed insights about market segmentation based on type, application and regional bifurcation:
Medical Holographic Imaging Market Segmentation:
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Holographic Display
- Holographic Prints
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Medical Imaging
- Medical Education
- Biomedical Research
- Surgery Preplanning & Assistance
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- Research Organizations
- Academic Medical Centers
- Hospitals & Clinics
Geographic Segment Covered in the Report:
The Medical Holographic Imaging report provides information about the market area, which is further subdivided into sub-regions and countries/regions. In addition to the market share in each country and sub-region, this chapter of this report also contains information on profit opportunities. This chapter of the report mentions the market share and growth rate of each region, country, and sub-region during the estimated period.
• North America (the USA and Canada)
• Europe (UK, Germany, France, and the rest of Europe)
• Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, and the rest of the Asia Pacific region)
• Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and the rest of Latin America)
• the Middle East and Africa (GCC and the rest of the Middle East and Africa)
Browse Full Report Description with Research Methodology, Table of Content, and Infographics @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/medical-holographic-imaging-market
Key market aspects are illuminated in the report:
- Executive Summary: It covers a summary of the most vital studies, the Global Medical Holographic Imaging market increasing rate, modest circumstances, market trends, drivers and problems as well as macroscopic pointers.
- Study Analysis: Covers major companies, vital market segments, the scope of the products offered in the Global Medical Holographic Imaging market, the years measured, and the study points.
- Company Profile: Each Firm well-defined in this segment is screened based on a products, value, SWOT analysis, their ability and other significant features.
- Manufacture by Region: This Global Medical Holographic Imaging report offers data on imports and exports, sales, production and key companies in all studied regional markets.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4016
Thank you for reading the report. Kindly note that we also offer customized reports according to the client’s requirements. Contact us to know more about the customization feature and our team will provide you with the best-customized report.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, TouchPoints, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provide our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Read the innovative blog at https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Check out our upcoming research report at https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
For More Research Insights on Leading Industries, Visit Our YouTube Channel and hit subscribe for Future Update: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChLqKTFLm6sVBLEUjnadIhQ/videos