Medium Chain Triglycerides Market Report | Industry Diversification Across Region, Types and Application Till 2027
The Medium Chain Triglycerides Market is forecast to reach USD 1.07 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Fats that are derived by processing palm kernel and coconut oils may be referred to as Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs). MCTs can be considered as a man-made fat. Its unique functional and metabolic properties are the result of its chemical structure that makes it a versatile ingredient in various food, flavor, and pharmaceutical applications.
One of the major supplements derived from MCTs is MCT oil, which contains a large number of these fats, and it is considered to have various health benefits. The technical term for fat is Triglyceride. It has two major functioning, either it gets stored as body fat or burned for energy. All triglycerides comprise of three fatty acids and a glycerol molecule. Most of the fats in the usual diet of a person consist of long-chain fatty acids that comprise of 13–21 carbons.
Various initiatives taken by the industry players are supporting the growth of the sector. As an instance, in October 2019, Nutiva expanded its MCT product portfolio by launching new Organic MCT Creamer. The new launch is the company’s recent addition to the fast-growing MCT portfolio of Nutiva. Organic MCT Creamer is a plant-based, powdered creamer that is known to burn fat, provide fast-acting energy, and enhance mental clarity. Thus, such new launches by industry players would result in elevating demand for this man-made fat, propelling the growth of the sector.
Get sample report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2648
Key participants include E.I. Dupont De Nemours and Company, BASF SE, Lonza Group Ltd, Koninklijke DSM N.V., Croda International PLC, Musim Mas Holdings, The Procter & Gamble Company, Wilmar International Limited, Acme-Hardesty Co. Inc., Sternchemie GmbH & Co Kg and Nutiva.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The Medium Chain Triglycerides market held a market share of USD 637.0 Million in the year 2018 that is forecasted to grow at a rate of 5.9% during the forecast period.
- In context to Source, the Palm segment is projected to witness a significant growth rate of 6.3% during the forecast period, which is expected to hold 36.0% of the market by 2027. The growth rate witnessed by the Palm segment is attributed to the fact that palm kernel oil is a rich source of the man-made fat, which comprises nearly 54.0% of MCTs along with the affordability of this source results in growing preference of this source of MCTs.
- In context to Fatty Acid Type, the Caprylic Acid segment held the largest market share of more than 30.0% in 2018, with a CAGR of 6.0% during the forecast period.
- In regards to Application, the Personal care & cosmetics segment is projected to witness the fastest growth rate of 7.4% during the forecast period, which is expected to hold, 10.5% of the market by 2027.
- In regards to the region, Europe held 35.0% of the market in 2018, with a CAGR of 6.0% during the forecast period. The market share held by the region is attributed to the expanding healthcare & pharmaceutical industry, increasing geriatric population, and continuously increasing demand for dietary & health supplement products.
Request customization @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2648
Source Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
Grade Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
- Food Grade
- Technical Grade
- Medical Grade
Fatty Acid Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
- Capric Acid
- Caprylic Acid
- Caproic Acid
- Lauric Acid
Form Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
- Dietary & health supplements
- Personal care & cosmetics
Order This Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/2648
Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Browse full report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/medium-chain-triglycerides-market
Identifying the basic business drivers, challenges, and tactics adopted:
- The report provides intrinsic details and fluctuating aspects that influence the commercial dynamics of the Medium Chain Triglycerides market along with integral factors of the rise in the demand for the product have been mapped across vital geographical regions.
- An overview of the multifarious applications, business areas and the latest trends observed in the industry has been laid out by this study.
- Various challenges overlooking the business and the numerous strategies employed by the industry players for successful marketing of the product have also been illustrated.
- The research inspects the sales channels (indirect, direct, marketing) that companies have chosen for the primary product distributors and the superior clientele of the market.
Thank you for reading this article. You can also get chapter-wise sections or region-wise report coverage for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Read our trending reports from different publications:
About Reports and Data:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370